AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2010. The latest review Order ID: 8126115158580030 was posted on Jun 7, 2021. The latest complaint Seller hitbox official store on aliexpress has malicious behavior was resolved on Nov 24, 2020. AliExpress has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1468 reviews. AliExpress has resolved 34 complaints.

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressblitzcrank store

I paid £108.21 for 125 pairs of socks to Blitzcrank Store

Order no: [protected]

I collected the parcel from my local post office having recieved a note to say there was a customs charge to pay of £25.81. When I had paid this and was handed the parcel I realised immediately that the parcel was too small and light to contain 125 pairs of socks. The parcel only contained 15 pairs so I was missing 110 pairs of socks that I had paid for.

I contacted the seller Blitzcrank Store but they ignored my messages.

I opened a dispute case and after sending photographic evidence this was upheld by Aliexpress.
However I was only offered an arbitrary amount in compensation ; £43.28.
I disputed this but Aliexpress closed the dispute still only giving me £43.28 in compensation.
I want to know how thus sum was reached.

The 15 pairs of socks I recieved had a value of £4.08 × 3 (£12.24).

I also paid £25.81 to recieve them which I would not have paid had I realised that the parcel was so small as I would have said please return the small parcel back to the seller.
Even if the seller had agreed to send me the 110 pairs I did not recieve I would still have had to pay a second customs charge of at least another £25.81 to recieve them. However I was not given this choice, as already stated the seller ignored my messages.
Even if I had decided to send the socks back that I had recieved I would have had to pay return postage as well as having paid £25.81 customs charge to get them, and as the seller had not replied to my messages this would probably just be throwing good money after bad.

Anyway the point is I am left with 15 pairs of socks which have cost me:
£108.21 minus £12.24
This is what I paid for the 125 pairs of socks minus the value of the socks I recieved (15 pairs ).

Therefore Aliexpress should have given me the total difference:
£108.21 minus £12.24 =£95.97
However I have only been given £43.28.
Why?

I want the true ammount owed to me which is another £52.69.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

AliExpressservice/ liban post

So I have ordered around maybe 6 orders from Ali express to lebanon with free shipping. Whenever I order from Ali express I always get the merchandise free from service charge. However this time Liban Post is charging me 3, 000 Lebanese Pound on every item. The last time I didn't want to receive them due to that charge. Is there supposed to be a service charge? Cause it really is unfair since most of the merchandise did not cost me 1$ and I'm paying what is equivalent to 2$ service charge for the delivery

AliExpressrefund not given

Unfair dispute resolution team to the buyers: i have been a regular buyer on the aliexpress website, until recently, whenever i order a more expensive order, the seller sent damaged items and even accepted their mistake and agreed for a full refund with return (As return shipping from india is extremely expensive). However aliexpress have their own dispute resolution team, who decided that the buyer has to ship the items back, Which means no matter what the seller gives, damaged, wrong goods and fails to give the right quality, but the buyer still has to has to pay for the sellers mistakes.I requested so many times regarding that it is clearly mistake of seller but aliexpress is with the buyers and whatever and how much u are right ...Doesn't matter for aliexpress ...aliexpress always favour sellers..What a cheap resolution ?As amount is big so we can't refund ..I already paid 31000 INR for the product and 15000 INR for custom ..Now if I want this 30000 INR refund I have to pay again return shipping fees which is very high in India.Please take appropriate action against buyers

AliExpressmotorola moto e3

I paid for my order. I canceled my order 4times within the 4 days processing time but I never received a confirmation of my cancellation. I've contacted the customer service who told me that the order is still being processed and not cancelled but the representative refused to cancel my order and refund my money. This is the second order from AliExpress where a refund has been rejected. No order no refund. AliExpress is stealing money from their customers.

Ali Expresss00000056124080 tracking no not reached customer

Placed order on Ali express order no [protected] on 11/9/19 and Tracking no S00000056124080 of Yanwen Economic Air Mail.Further shown Destination country Post no UA190232516VU dt13/9/19. I have not received my ordered material till to date, 21/10/19.please looking into and make arrangements to send the material. Umesh Acharya.Email address [protected]@gmail.com mob [protected] INDIA.

AliExpressmissing order after I have paid

When i click on buy and succesfuly pay from card i check on my orders and there is nothing, my order is not there.I check on by bank acount and there is paying to ALIEXPRESS LONDON, like on buying older ordes.This was third the same problem on last two monts.I have only one account on ALI, during 30 minutes i buy two products not expensive, when i check orders and there is nothing waiting to delivery, i try for third time another similar product.Finally it appeared on my orders and i am waiting for it.But i ask what is doing on?Where or to who went my money from my account?It is strange, for years i buy on ALI with no problem, but now I'm afraid to buy something more expensive so I don't lose money.
            I have not orders ID, i direct buy items on the page, maybe this was wrong?Normally i give products to my shopping cart, after i choose the best one and pay for it .

AliExpressmobile cover

Hello Team,

This is very disappointing that i have not received any update on my product requested.

Request you to please check as i have not received my requested products and both orders are showing in completed status however its not delivered yet.

PFB Order Id's

1. ) [protected]
              [protected]

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards
              Shezaad Ali

AliExpresscomplaint re order [protected]

I want to complain about this seller. I made this purchase on 26th July, it was a case for the Samsung Galaxy S9, the seller sent me the wrong case which was for a Xiaomi, when I raised this they denied sending it, then I provided evidence via tracking numbers. Seller said to mark the item as "received" and they will send another immediately, but I haven't received anything to date! The seller was clever to make me accept the receipt and now I cannot even raise a dispute. I contacted the seller many times they either ignore me or mislead me. They are abusing the terms of Ali Express and misleading customers.

Please can you help.

Thanks

AliExpressblack coat is deliver in poor. quality and in orange colour

I order a black coat and recive in orange colour and on the shipment recipt it is also written that thare is a black coat in side so i want refund through cast not through gift card because i dont even trust ali express anny more plz reolve my problem as soon as posible

Ali express sholud have an online call center to resolve people issus i want my refund and plz guide me how to return that orange coat
                  If you reaolve my problem then i will be greatful

• Updated by Umair ahmed9211 · Oct 19, 2019

Link of my slection is given you can see what they deliver

• Updated by Umair ahmed9211 · Oct 20, 2019

Bad service evre seen in my life they dont even have call service and no record of their shops they cant reolve your problem fake apps
                      Did, t recive back email even after 24 hours 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oct 19, 2019

AliExpress — charging sales tax

On my recent purchases, I was charged the sales tax. I have sent message to sellers and they responded that...

AliExpressxiaomi 9t

The seller di don't answer me for weeks and my money is locked in aliexpress : (the seller refuse to approve the cancelation and I have now to wait 35 day for it to be automatically cancelled and custom service will not help. I was speaking wit hover 10 agents all lied to me last one called lea and the promise me to send me the copy of the email she will send and my problem resolve in 24 hours days passed I didi not get any email or any help. This is crazy you can not cancel your order seller have to approve and if you choose any reasons except "others" or reasons seller want you can wait months to get back your money it is the worse place to buy really I regret I was a customer of them : (

AliExpressorder id: [protected] grips for a zzr 1100

Hi All,

Ordered a new set of grips for my ZZR 1100, they arrived and looked like the ones advertised Handle Bar Hand Grips for KAWASAKI ER-6N ER-6F Z750 Z1000 ZZR1100 ZZR1200 ZRX1100 ZRX1200 ZZR250 ZZR400 ZZR600 even in the description above yes will fit the ZZR 1100.
                      Went out to fit the grips and came across an issue, there is a locator hole on the handlebars that aligns with a lug to fit the grips correctly on the handlebars.
                      It was obvious that the grips were to short and the hole and lug would never align.
                      Not an issue I thought, took photos uploaded the evidence to the site and and went through the dispute process and specified that the part shipped will not work with my model of motorbike.
                      This was totally ignored tried to get in touch with the supplier HANHAN 'S Store, again nothing.
                      I have purchased a number of items for only one make and model motorbike however the dispute process ie aliexpress either did not review the evidence or just decided to ignore the facts.
                      Long story short out of pocket for a set of grips that that will never work on make and model that the supplier said will fit

AliExpresstouch screen locker

I never recieved the order and opened a dispute before purchase time was over. Whereas the seller/shop posted fake evidence like the product was delivered but they never had my signature. So I was supposed to look after the product and kerp calling places like it is my fault now. The worse part is Aliexpress ruled for the seller and did not protect its customer. That was low and made me feel unsecure for shopping further in this website.

AliExpresssling shot/mud pellets

I never received the order. After requesting a refund, the seller told me to check with my post office, because they show it was delivered. I told them it wasn't my responsibility, but all they kept telling me was to check with the post office and my neighbors (in case it went to a different house.) Really?
                          Long story short, I will neither receive a refund or replacement.
                          To date, I've spent hundreds of dollars wtAliExpress. Never again. And all over a measly $20. Thank you.

AliExpresscanon printhead

A friend ordered 2 printheads for me.
                            1 prints only color. The other one doesn't print at all.
                            My friend has sent two messages concerning the functioning of the printheads, but didn't get any answer yet. We had to pay 40 euro for customs charges too for the second non-functioning printhead (ph costs about 60 dollar).

Can we get a proposal how toe deal with.

Kind regards.

canon printhead

AliExpress512 gb sd card

Respected sir,
                              I have filed Dispute regarding Order No. [protected].
                              It was closed in-spite of providing Proper evidence via mail to buyer.
                              I am also providing the same:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tzSqvRzNgcGPuj-dpPnkLM4SwzgA1i4X/view?usp=drivesdkGoogle drive link
                              It shows clearly my sd card is not working properly.
                              Please issue with full refund or either give me a new product.
                              I have also filed a appeal.I will send the evidence on appeal when it is decision has come

• Updated by CA anuj salwan · Oct 17, 2019

Link for Videos is

AliExpressproduit de remplacement reçu défectueux [protected])

bonjour,
                                mon téléphone Honor 8X est tombé en panne, j'ai contacté Allianz Global numéro de police(X000024132), j'ai envoyé le téléphone pour réparation, le téléphone est irréparable, allianz m'a envoyé un téléphone LENEVO Z5 PRO de remplacement défectueux.
                                M. Zerrei
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Le jeudi 10/10/2019 J'ai reçu le produit de remplacement qui est le LENOVO Z5 pro, il a été mis en service le Vendredis 11/10/2019 ; après 24 heure d'utilisation, il en sorte que téléphone est défectueux.
                                1 - au démarrage de l'appareil un message 'd'avertissement apparaît disant : "The boot loader is unlocked and software integrity cannot be guaranteed. Any data stored on the device may be available to attackers. Do not stor anu sensitive data on the device". je vous ai remit une photo du message en pièce jointe.
                                En Français cela veut dire que" Le chargeur de démarrage est déverrouillé et l'intégrité du logiciel ne peut être garantie. Toutes les données stockées sur l'appareil peuvent être disponibles pour les attaquants. Ne stockez pas de données sensibles sur l'appareil".
                                De ce fait le téléphone est vulnérable il peut être pirater facilement, dedans je ne peu pas installer des applications pour gérer mes comptes bancaire, ni un Cloude pour stoker mes documents personnelles, toutes mes activistes sur ce téléphone peuvent être espionner, ce téléphone ne protégé pas la vie privée de son utilisateur, ce téléphone ne respecte pas les normes de la législations sur la protection de la vie privée des personnes.
                                2 - le téléphone ne réagi pas tout le temps au touché, le tactile du téléphone est défectueux, quant il bloque, il faut appuyer sur le boutant d'allumage pour fermer application la ré ouvrir, et des fois il faut éteindre carrément le téléphone.
                                3 - le téléphone est très long a démarré. pour cela j'ai essayé de vous joindre la vidéo, sauf que celle-ci pèse 50 Mo et dure une minute, le serveur, n'a pas pu le faire, du fait de la taille du fichier.
                                dans ces condition je ne peu accepter, ce produit, d'une part il est défectueux, et d'autre part ce téléphone met ma vie privée en danger.
                                Dans l'attente de votre réponse veuillez acceptez mes meilleurs salutations.

produit de remplacement reçu défectueux [protected])

AliExpressrefund not received

Status:
                                  Dispute Finished
                                  Refund 19, 81 PLN
                                  Reminder:
                                  You and the seller did not reach an agreement. The refund amount will be based on the previous solution.
                                  AliExpress' Judgment
                                  (AliExpress' Judgement Details)

it says dispute is finished - but i still did not get the money.
                                  I was told to contact some external companies!

I bouth thins here, so I contact only here.
                                  Please refund immediately.

AliExpresshuman hair purchase from bling hair

Good day, I made payment for human hair from a seller name bling hair, I never received the item and the system automatically indicated that I received them, when I contacted the seller and she asked me to add money before she ship the item to me, now I asked her to either send me the item or refund my money and she never replied me bellow are details and pictures of the transaction...RB774873061SG

human hair purchase from bling hair
                                    human hair purchase from bling hair

AliExpressterrible service by dispute department and customer service

Aliexpress provides poor customer service, and the dispute department is always working dictatorial, without knowledge and experience works like Lame Duck. Just keeping you more in trouble, puts you waiting for nothing. They can copy-paste, totally worthless. Gives full confidence for cheater sellers and provides more pain for customers. Even I am a 3times diamond member of Aliexpress (who cares about it), but in the last period, the situation becomes more painful and unacceptable. For a single issue, I just contacted six times with the customer service within two months, which one is not bringing any solution. (this was about disappeared WebMoney keeper payment method) But today, I just opened a dispute about un-trackable, unregistered, and stationary shipment. I get confirm from responsible post service there is no registered shipment with that trace code. Even the parcel seems in the Aliexpress tracking system still at a Chinese warehouse for the last three weeks without any movement. But the dispute department gives a decision within 5 minutes for that I need to wait ten days more. Because of customer protection time! Which kind of amateur can provide this kind decision, for undispatched and three weeks delayed a parcel? Aliexpress gave enough reason to leave this shopping platform immediately. And ist pretty clear Aliexpress will bring his end soon with this dictatorial and careless attitude. And you never have access to the upper department to increase your complaint.thay are convicting you with the useless service staff, and never possible to announce your real problems. If you want to be neurotic sick, The Aliexpress is an excellent way to di that. Aliexpress is the most top company about the ruin of their confidence, which I recently witnessed.