AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2010. The latest review Goods Not Received was posted on Jul 27, 2021. The latest complaint Seller hitbox official store on aliexpress has malicious behavior was resolved on Nov 24, 2020. AliExpress has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1486 reviews. AliExpress has resolved 34 complaints.

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressproblem about payment

Hello.
This happened yesterday, 13th October 2019
I have paid for 2 items on Aliexpress (separated orders), with doku wallet (minimarket)
However, the system said one of them, (the sakura ring item) hasn't been paid yet. Even though I already paid it.
Here, I sent several attachment. There are two payment codes, one for the star ring (which has confirmed being paid)
Both has the same price, I don't know whether that's an error from the system or not. I have re-checked it, and the price wasn't right.
I'd like to have a refund from the one which haven't confirmed as paid. I'd like to have the money back and repay before the countdown expires.
Thank you!

AliExpresspayment not received

Payment was made on 18 September for an order I placed on the mobile site.
    According to Aliexpress, the payment was not received. My bank confirmed that the money was paid to Ali and it was cleared. If Ali rejected the payment and payment was not successful the money should have reflected in my account withing 7 working days. It didnt.
    No one can help me in the live chat.

AliExpressitem paid for but not received.

I have purchased a "Portable Power Bank 20000 Mah 2.1A"
      Order number: [protected]
      from trader "Jarrod Wu", immediately after the purchase I received this message on 9/5/2019 23:24:

Hi Friend,
      The product is out of stock. please cancel the order.
      Cancel the order reason: The buyer do not want to buy or other reason.
      Aliexpress will refund the money to you within 5- 10 days.

I replied back as follows on 10/5/2019:
      I have canceled the order now.
      The reason for cancellation: Out of stock (as you are telling me)
      PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER FOR THE REASON YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SAY (THE BUYER DO NOT WANT TO BUY)

The seller then rejected my order cancellation on 11/5/2019

When I haven't received the item for over a month I checked the status of the item and to my surprise it was showing that it has been delivered on 21/5/2019 just two days after the seller sending a message asking me to cancel the order as it is out of stock.

on 18/6/2019 I send the seller the following message:
      Hi there
      I have just checked on the status of the item that I have purchased as I haven't received it yet, but I found that it says the item is being delivered on 21/5/2019.
      THE ITEM HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO THIS ADDRESS.
      You have previously wanted me to cancel my purchase as the item is not in stock and asked me to give a different reason to the cancellation of my order. This makes me very suspicious that you did this intentionally to be able to get away with this.
      I am very unhappy with your actions and I will report that to Ali Express and send them a copy of all your communications to me. this is fraud and deception.
      I will also leave a bad feedback so that everyone will know what kind of a trader you are.
      You will now need to refund me the money that I have paid ASAP.
      This is your last chance to get back to me, if you don't get back to me within the next 24 hours I will escalate this to Ali Express and will leave you a very bad feedback.

I repeated the message on 19/6/2019 but the seller totally ignored my message and when I tried to open a dispute I found that the dispute process has been closed off on 15/6/2019 as the system confirmed the delivery automatically on 1/6/2019.

I tried tried reporting this to Aliexpress through "EVA" but I couldn't get any help.

I have just found out about this complaint registration form so I want to lodge a complaint about his seller.
      Please get back to me ASAP

AliExpressmulti measuring tools store

I bought a temperature data logger from this company, I received it and had problems with it from the start I tried to resolve the case with them. For 3 months they going back and forth with me giving me the same instructions how to use this device. I followed the instructions 100% still the device doesn't record data. I'm really upset since they won't send me another one that actually works.I used Ali express for over 5 years now, I never experienced such bad customer service from such a big company.

AliExpress Shop 5261184 StoreI purchased from aliexpress china 7 items

order numbers [protected], [protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I purchased from aliexpress china 7 items which were on discount more than 96%. I paid though credit card. But seller cheating not delivered and gave me fake tracking number which after 2 days delivers showing successful delivery.
          Please help me and others from such cheating sellers. I have blocked money and tax has been charged on my credit card for purchasing these items. Though money may be refunded but tax paid is not refundable. Also seller gave me mental stress. I want compensation for all these. Ask seller to send me items on the discounted price he sold items to me or refund extra money for giving me stress.

• Ad
              Adel.ben Nov 25, 2019

i have the same problem with this seller . what we can do now?

• Sr
              Sérgio Caeiro Nov 13, 2019

Same problem here from that shop

• Ak
              AKK999 Oct 17, 2019

I'm in the same problem the sellers not refunding my money ...

AliExpressprices

Good day,
            after make my oreder the sellers contact with me and say to me pay more fees because my countery delivery is weak rate, and the asked me to cancel the order
            HOW it come to cancel after paid and while checking item description i didn't got that my countery is weak rate, Also other sellers text me that[ our product it not ready and it's in bad condition so please cancel the order ]
            please try to solve this issue ASAP because that's make untrusted and inconvenience for customers. [ I have the data if you need to provide it ]

thanks for advanced reply

AliExpressf. audio fa2 dsd ak4497eq professional lossless portable hifi music player mp3 dap ak4497eq dsd

Order ID: [protected]

The music player was faulty the first day, i was told to send back to China at my cost of $60 Postage, i was not happy with the music player and asked them to replace it with another Player of a diffrent type the T1 which looks better for me,
              i Paid KRHIFI Audio Store almost $200 USD the T1 i wanted to be the replacement is only worth $100 so i asked KRHIFI Audio Store for the T1 and another one to make up for the $200 i spent, KRHIFI Audio Store agreed, . but now they changed their minds and still trying to fix my damaged player ad refusing to replace it . i enclose our correspondence.

hi friend, what is the issue about the player ?
              please tell us in detail thanks.
              05/09 18:33

Order Number #[protected]
              F.Audio FA2 DSD AK4497EQ Professional Lossless Portable HIFI Music Player MP3 DAP AK4497EQ DSD Hard Solution AK4497 OPA1632
              Read
              Hi i plugged in the USB and downloaded music files to the Faudio player, now when i plug in the USB my computer wont recognise the player and i can't add any files
              05/09 20:28

we hope that you can send the video by email. Please do not send it to video sites such as youtube. China is forbidden and we cannot open it.

This is our email address: [protected]@qq.com.
              Please tell us your e-mail address, and leave the order ID in the email which you send to us.
              Looking forward to your reply.Thank you.
              06/09 12:09

Read
              I plug my F.Audio player into my laptop with the USB cable, my computer does not detect the music player, i can not send files to the F.Audio player it wont detect, but it does charge with the USB
              06/09 13:13

Just sent you the video
              06/09 13:27

06/09 14:49

okay we will check it.
              06/09 14:56

hi friend, had you send video to us ?
              we did not find.
              06/09 15:44

Read
              i just emailed you the order number
              06/09 15:54

hi friend, we have checked your video just now.
              could you please try to change the TF card then try it ?
              change to another tf card?
              06/09 17:58

07/09 09:53

07/09 15:30

hi friend had you try to change the TF Card?
              07/09 16:24

yes i have changed the card and tested it, it wont even recognise the internal memory, nothing pops up on my laptop, i jhave my laptop updated all drivers
              Read
              did you watch the video i emailed you ?
              07/09 17:56

yes we have checked it .
              hi friend, how about ship back to us replace new for you ?
              08/09 03:21

Have you tried to restore the factory settings?
              08/09 08:44

i have pushed the Reset button, how do i reset to factory settings?
              08/09 08:54

I own several Hires players and this one definitely is not responding, how do i return ?
              Could i swap with Faudio T1
              09/09 15:14

hi friend, if you try to reset it not not work, please ship back to us repair for you, okay?
              This is our newest address:
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Contact Name:Zhao Jun Zeng
              Street Address:BaoAn, FuYong Street, HuaiDe Community, LiXinNanLu No.201, BeiFangJunYiShangWuZhongXin 4016
              City:ShenZhen
              State/Province/County:GuangDong
              Country/Region:China
              ZIP/Postal Code:518103
              Mobile:[protected]
              This is our request, thanks:

① Please ship by ordinary registered mail,MUST with tracking number..
              (Not Send by DHL、FedEx、EMS is expensive and easy to be withheld by Chinese customs)
              ②Please ship back :Only player !
              ③Use the smallest package to avoid being withheld by the Chinese customs.
              ④Declaration value:US $6, thank you!This is important!
              ⑤Please write the ORDER ID: [protected] in paper, thanks.
              Please tell me your tracking number after you ship back,thanks
              09/09 15:33

should you email me a label with your Chinese address in chinese, i can print and cut out to place on the package?
              Read
              i will copy the address and print out, the one already in this email
              Read
              if the unit is faulty may i exchange for a T1 ?
              09/09 17:26

i will send tomorrow
              09/09 17:52

okay wait for your return news.
              >>if the unit is faulty may i exchange for a T1 ?
              once we got it, we will check it then contact us to replace, okay?
              09/09 19:19

OK
              09/09 21:51

10/09 12:56

Read
              I packed safely as small as possible, the post office said the price for tracking is over $60
              10/09 15:01

?
              you mean the shipping cost is pass $60 USD ?
              10/09 15:16

10/09 20:08

should i send to you normal post? no tracking number ?
              11/09 14:08

Hi should i sent back to you without tracking number?
              11/09 14:52

hi friend, please do not send without tracking number beacuse once it got loss during the shipping,
              please wait my news, we will take into consider, then contact you about the shipping cost.
              12/09 18:20

ok
              12/09 18:33

thanks
              15/09 09:35

Hi, could i exchange it for the T1?
              16/09 15:55

had you send it to us ?
              16/09 19:25

not yet i was waiting for you as you said dont send yet
              16/09 19:34

cause without tracking number will lost the package .
              hi friend, we have another idea
              how about repair it on your local store ?
              16/09 20:15

Repair centers charge $120 per hour and they require your service information manual
              Read
              i will send it to you in a week
              16/09 22:02

Repair centers charge $120 per hour ?!!
              oh my god.
              17/09 18:10

Exactly
              Read

hi friend, we hope you can find the cheaper shipping method with tracking number okay?
              17/09 18:28

if there is a fault could i get it exchanged with a T1 ?
              17/09 21:40

18/09 20:17

how about 2 PCS of T1 because similar price?
              19/09 14:56

hi friend, but you used it pass months.
              please ship back to us then we check it, okay ?
              19/09 18:30

i used it for only a few days it stopped on the first day, it is sealed in a new plastic bag not a single finger print, i look after my electronics, will send on Monday
              19/09 20:48

okay wait for your tracking news.
              20/09 11:03

NEW ZEALAND POST Tracking number 95F1F7AECB0E7159 just sent now
              20/09 14:49

95F1F7AECB0E7159 is the tracking numbers?
              where link we can check it ?
              is it can follow the tracking news?
              21/09 06:40

EP438204579NZ
              21/09 14:52

okay once we got it, we will contact you .
              25/09 11:38

F.Audio XS03 and T1 ok?
              Read
              Yoona Lee is here to help you.
              25/09 14:57

hi friend, we recommend the T1 more
              Production Information
              Zishan T1 4497 AK4497EQ DAC DAP Touch Screen Professional Lossless Music Player MP3 HIFI Portable DSD with 2.5mm Balanced AK4497
              US $158.67
              25/09 15:15

its around $100 normally
              25/09 15:39

hi friend, T1 $99 for you .
              25/09 15:53

i dont want to buy i was looking as a replacement a t1 and XSO3 as replacement to the same value
              25/09 17:50

Alibaba Translation
              hi friend, how about the z3?
              25/09 18:07

Ok T1 and Z3
              Ok T1 and Z3
              25/09 18:20

once we got your player then we check it then contact you okay .
              cause we need to check the player .
              25/09 19:09

ok kool
              25/09 21:30

28/09 15:24

i see it was delivered and signed for by BRQS4016 today
              28/09 15:35

yes we just receive it .
              we will open it then contact you my friend.
              01/10 07:53

Hi wondering if i could have mu unit replaced with F.Audio XS03 and T1 if i pay you an extra $20 ?
              02/10 18:45

We will repair for you,is this ok?
              02/10 19:01

it is in perfect condition, I want to exchange is that ok
              03/10 08:12

exchange for F.Audio XS03 and T1 i will pay another $20 ok?
              03/10 11:15

Hello
              03/10 18:30

We discussed this earlier about replacing, i responded 20 minutes after your last message yesterday when you asked me.
              07/10 19:43

07/10 20:35

what was broken?
              08/10 19:28

hey could i exchange if i pay your more money ?
              08/10 19:48

hi friend, how much you want to pay?
              but we can repair for you.

what went wrong with the player ?
              Read
              because the player was broken on the first day . i want to exchange it
              08/10 19:59

2019.08.16 12:12 (GMT-7): Delivery successful

what part was damaged?
              Yesterday 06:30

was it sotware damage or hardware damage?
              Yesterday 11:01

I have been in contact with Aliexpress, Here is Aliexpress legal Refund terms: Any product delivered to you that fails to match the seller's description is eligible for a refund. You can also work out a solution that is agreeable to both you and the seller.
              Yesterday 16:07

hi friend, please do not worry .
              we will repair it and resend the better item
              Yesterday 18:32

i want to exchange please, you never answered my questions
              Yesterday 20:17

Yesterday 21:23

what was damaged?
              07:51

what was the faulty component ?
              15:39

the player still on checking my friend.
              18:22

You Offered a replacement on 25/09 in the comments

25/09 17:50

Alibaba Translation
              hi friend, how about the z3?
              T1 and Z3

AliExpressorder id: [protected], umidigi f1 play android 9.0 cell phone

I made this order and cancelled it few seconds after reading that the order will take 40 days to process it. Late it on I found that there is not USA plug charger for this phone

UMIDIGI F1 Play Android 9.0 Cell Phone

Order ID: [protected]

I keep asking them to cancel it, they don't bother to answer

Order Number #[protected]
                UMIDIGI F1 Play Android 9.0 Cell Phone 6GB RAM 64GB ROM 48MP+8MP Cameras Mobile Phone 5150mAh 6.3" FHD+ Helio P60 4G Smartphone
                PAYMENT_AUTHORIZED
                US $183.12

AliExpressstatus still stated "awaiting payment" after money deducted

I placed an order with Ali on 18 September and paid with VISA cared.
                  It has been 19 days later and the status still states "awaiting payment".
                  After numerous times that I tried to contact Ali through the EVA platform, there is no success.
                  The bank confirmed and proof of bank statements was sent but still they confirm. No payment received.
                  Some agents on EVA confirmed that payment was successfully processed and I must wait 20 working days for money back but in the mean time, the order will be cancelled as they only give you a few days to pay. How can I then refer back to the order if it is cancelled by the system?

AliExpresswireless vibrator adult toys for couples

I am tired to contact them because they said that it arrived but it didn't.
                    I don't know what else can I do.
                    Obviously if I don't have a solution soon I am not going to buy more times in Ali express. It's the first time in my life that I am annoyed for something that I bought online.
                    I recorded the chat that I had with someone because I don't know if it's the buyer or if it's someone who work In aliexpress. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

Магазин Hengshegn Store, Ye Hai YongСумка женская, заказ [protected]

Обращаюсь ещё раз! Хочу обжаловать решение спора по заказу [protected]. Я очень недовольна решением команды по спорам Aliexpress по данному заказу, а именно: возврат товара продавцу и возврат денег 710 рублей! Я сразу отклонила это предложение, так как расходы за пересылку в 2 раза больше стоимости товара, но команда по спорам Aliexpress самовольно приняла такое решение, не спросив, устраивает ли оно меня? Товар доставлен помятый, плохого качества, сбоку сумки не прошит шов между основным материалом и подкладкой, поэтому имеется дыра, сумка не из кожи, как в описании, а из обычного дермантина! Я писала об этом продавцу, просила частичной компенсации денег за некачественный товар, обращалась в службу поддержки через онлайн чат, чтобы написали письмо продавцу с той же просьбой, но он упорно молчит, не отвечает, общаться не хочет, на контакт не идёт. Я постоянный покупатель Aliexpress уже много лет, но такое впервые! Поэтому требую вернуть мне деньги в полном объёме 710 рублей. Прошу пересмотреть данный спор и прислать ответ на почту.

• Updated by Alex Kireev · Oct 05, 2019

Не могу достучаться до администрации Aliexpress уже больше двух недель! Стучу в закрытую дверь! Служба поддержки пишет мне, что уже ничего нельзя сделать в моём случае! Неужели нет способа обжаловать спор? Не может такого быть! Неужели в Aliexpress одни мошенники и на них нет никакой управы?

AliExpressbadminton racket

Hello Dear Sir,
                        I have bought 2 badminton racket and racket 1 reel 10M grip from this seller. He told me that this is a really good product, First racket I used the same day I received and the second racket I used on last week only. However, the first play itself when I was played with the 2nd racket was cracked when I was playing. I don't hit the other player or on the floor only with the shuttlecock. At that time, I realised that the product quality is really bad. I have sent the photos to the seller and he told me that he can pay back once I raise the complaint. As a genuine buyer m, I don't worry about the money, I need to get a quality product. I asked him, before I go with complaints I can buy 2 more other rackets again if he can do better price. He is not happy with that option. So, I am planning to raise the complaint about his product.

At the moment, I have two options:-
                        1 - Replace the racket for me.
                        2 - or return back the money.

Pease advise.
                        Thanks.

RESOLVED

Submitted. Awaiting

AliExpressmobile cover of huawei p9 lite

I was waiting for long period for the mobile cover and after the specified dispatching period, i had contacted the ali express customer service and they were simply wasted my time and they didn't handover my item and don't even refund my money and unnecessarily arguing with me.
                          I had very bad experience with ali express and i will never ever suggest ali express to anyone.
                          They will be cheating you, and worst online experience in my life.
                          I hate this app.

AliExpressI order with aliexpress standard shipping and seller send via ems... who is responsible for this now...

Dear.
                            I order product with aliexpress standard shipping... Seller give me this number
                            (rb813614083sg). After 5 days this number dead... And shipment change to ems (ex211332675sg) now seller or aliexpress change shipping method without my permission... If they send via ali I can clear the customs but in. Ems I don't have any contact... Now tell who is responsible I can't clearance my product...

AliExpressdamaged items sent and refund not given

Below mentioned 3 Orders where the seller agreed to refund without returning the items as it was the seller who either send broken items or sent a wrong size . but aliexpress has its own dispute resolution team who decides that there will be no refund without returning the items (without reading the communication between the seller and the buyer or the attached proofs of images)

at the same time, the buyer has no option to appeal, or request to re check or reach out for a consideration. Thus no matter how the seller performs the buyer has to pay

Requesting for a refund without return, if it is the sellers fault.

Order time: 00:38 Sep. 05 2019

_______________________

Order time: 00:19 Sep. 05 2019

_________________________

Order time: 00:38 Sep. 05 2019

AliExpressorder id [protected]

i am writing to complain about an order I didn't receive and also about the unfair treatment of Ali express to resolve the issue of my refunds. This order was done on the September 08 2019 . At 17:21 at a cost price of £48 33. I received a tracking number [protected], carrier FedEx IE. I was following the tracking until it was communicated that the order was completed. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the order. I therefore called the carrier and was told that the good was delivered to a different address and signed. The address they told me was not my address and I didn't change my address on my Ali express account. I opened a dispute and it was rejected on the basis of lack of evidence. How can I provide evidence of what I didn't receive. I further appealed and it was rejected on the basis that I provided a wrong address, and I am upset about the decision as it was unfair as I never provided any other address than the one on my account. I have been an alie express customer for many many years and I must say, this is the worst transaction I have encountered. The seller is dismissive and alie express should have provided me with the evidence of my change of address. The first message from the seller was that the colour I ordered was not available, and at the same time telling me that the order has been shipped which was conflicting. I was hoping to get my refund as the evidence of everything speaks for itself. I am so so disappointed to have chosen this seller and also disappointed on Ali express and I am asking that this matter should be looked into again. And I must say this has caused me some distress and a disappointment. Looking forward to hearing from you soon

AliExpressproduct arrived at other recipient

I buyed an essential oil case from idle Life Store.
                                  The seller put the awb number on other name and the package doesn't arrived to me at 32 post office (where I usually receive orders) but at 61 post office on other name..
                                  Neither seller or aliexpress doesn't checked it the product is on my name (Dogaru Dani Ciprian) or other.
                                  I write the Post office on 16.09.2019 and the post office responded on 01.10.2019, to late to put an evidence to dispute.
                                  În the picture attached you see the answer from the post office that the package is on other name and according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) they can not provide me the name of the person write on but they ask me to get in touch to the seller and ask to correct track number to start an investigation.
                                  The seller put aliexpress in front to rezolve the case and he doesn't implicate.
                                  I made even an appeal but I haven't had an answer from my post office and nowere to put my answer from PO.
                                  Thanks and salt for a equitable answer from Aliexpress.

product arrived at other recipient

AliExpressfraud deduction incurred from credit card

Based on my POSB credit card (Mastercard) statement of account, there was an unknown item being purchased for an amount of SGD$59.98 occurred on 21/09/2019 incurred on my credit card bearing the last 4-digit no.: xxxx xxxx xxxx 2693. I neither received a One-Time Passcode (OTP) nor received any email pertaining to the purchase which I did not even made at all. Please reply to my email at [protected]@hotmail.com. Thank you

AliExpresswrongfully deducted from bank account

There was a deduction from our account account (BSP Bank_ Acc - [protected]) on the 2nd of August, the sum of $907.05 USD and I'm sure we have purchased anything from Aliexpress of that amount.

I would appreciate it if some information could be provided as to the order or supplier where the money was transferred and if possible, I'd like a refund for that amount to my bank again.

Please find attached the bank statement.

Mathew Chetty
                                      (+[protected])
                                      [protected]@damodar.com.fj

wrongfully deducted from bank account

AliExpressmy complaint is about the product that I didn't received but the supplier still charged my money

I opened the dispute that buyer protection time is running out and the product I didn't received still and even still by today I haven't receive my parcel it is very unfair that you charged me but I didn't get my order as supplier mentioned that may be it is stuck in customs department even than how can I make inquiry with them that where is my parcel that was aliexpress and supplier's responsibility to make sure that buyer get their product.in very simple words you (aliexpress) took my money but I didn't get the order and I continuously try to communicate with you ans still after this without giving me any final notification you closed the dispute in seller side which is totally unfair so please refund my dues that your charged.

Product order # [protected]