AliExpressorder not received in namibia, shows as 'confirmed receipt' on website, so I cant submit dispute

K Mar 13, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered a doll from AliExpress in December 2017, order no [protected], tracking number RB431024780SG, and paid in full. I reviewed the tracking, as it had to go to Johannesburg in South Africa from where it is then sent to Namibia, where we stay and where the delivery address is. on 20 January 2018, I received an email from AliExpress stating that Packaged arrived in destination country. I went to Nampost in Namibia (city is Windhoek) and they told me no, the package is still in Johannesburg, SA. according to the tracking number it arrived in Johannesburg and was sent to Namibia only the 8th of February 2018. Up until today, nothing has arrived at Nampost in Windhoek. I did not send confirmation of receipt. I did post on their website, on the order, on the 5th of March, that I did not receive the order, again I posted on the 12th of March advising package not received and again yesterday the 12th of March. I am unable to lodge a dispute to AliExpress as they state that the package has been received, that they confirmed receipt. I tried to contact them numerous times, but no response.

• Da
    David Riston Dec 04, 2019

where can I correct my orders in NAMIBIA

Mani-m370 Jan 27, 2020

Same issue here mate. Ali express is a joke well there system is. I have been trying to relapse my issue for a few months now and getting no where