FILE A COMPLAINT

Albertsonscustomer service

D Aug 01, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,
We value any and all feedback. In an effort to better serve our customers, we are redirecting all email communications through our webform.
Please note this email address is no longer monitored. Please submit all communications to the following link.
----- [protected]@yahoo.com Wrote -----
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comment was submitted by Gregory Sawa at 7/31/2019, 8:16:34 PM
Banner: safeway

Customer Information

ContactMethod: email
SelectedInquiryType: Comments & Questions
City: MONEE
State: IL
Country: US
Comments: Dear Valued Customer,

----- [protected]@yahoo.com Wrote -----
To say the very least I'm pissed off, because I don't know what caused me to suddenly be singled out, whether it's because I enjoy price comparison or sometimes just wandering around checking out certain items for future meal ideas or purchases. I've had enough [censored] being singled out my entire life because of my height, without some little piss ant getting me told I was no longer welcome for grocery shopping. I didn't steal anything and I sure as [censored] didn't do anything wrong or illegal. But if this is how you treat customers, [censored] you, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Zip/Postal Code: 60449
My Mixx Phone Number: [protected]
Last Name: Sawa
First Name: Gregory
Comments: I have been a long time customer of the jewel osco off of Nelson in new Lenox il and up until recently, I wasn't aware anyone could be banned for shopping. I frequent the pharmacy once a month because I require 14 prescriptions and do a little shopping while I'm there. Up until two days ago anyway, I had a cartfull of stuff and I headed to the pharmacy to ask about my testosterone shot refill, they told me it was going to be $182, so I said hold on I'm gonna go call the insurance and Dr and see what's going on. Whereas as soon as I stepped outside I was greeted by 2 police officers, asking me where the basket of groceries were. I said I didn't pay for them yet, do you expect me to steal it? They informed me that certain members of management, short fat and buzz cut hair cut, had been watching me lately, and accusing me of shoplifting. Which floored me because I'm only in there when I refill my prescriptions, and that it was noticed that I brought my own bags with me. As I tried to explain to the officers, but they wouldn't let me speak, just kept telling me I was no longer welcome on the property or the police would be called, I had a motorcycle accident last year, I tore both my bicep tendons in my right arm, one so badly that they couldn't reattach it. I have little of no strength in my right arm, so I have to do what I can to make things easier for myself. But it is what it is, I'm very disappointed with the whole thing. For someone who worked for jewel for 10 years to be treated like an [censored], I can see why Walmart is taking all of the market share of the business.
SelectedTopic: Store Experience
When Did This Happen?: 07/18/2019
Associate Rewards Card or Phone Number: [protected]
________________________________
Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com