Airtel — poor customer service!
Considering Airtel as a professional company, I took a decision in haste to go for the airtel landline as well as broadband connection. In order to register me as a client, the customer care executive pitched up on the 2nd day, collected the registration amount, received all the required documents and confirmed that the phone with the broadband connection will be installed within 3 working days. I had to travel outside and when I returned after a week, I was informed by the CC executive Shankar that one document is missing. I arranged it same day itself and I was once again promised that the installation will be done next day itself. Since then, it has been 6 days and there has been no action whatsoever from airtel. Customer care executive Shankar has stopped answering my calls, let aside feeling sorry for the delay. It has been an extremely pathetic service and something like this is not expected at all from the growing company like Airtel.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit