Airtel Indiasim card & puk problems

G

I have airtel prepaid connection from the last year. Its lifetime prepaid connection but I give puk code by the mistake so many times bcz my pin code change or blocked by some other person. Thats why my sim is rejected why this happens I don't know. Please advise someone!

noni singh Mar 19, 2011

will my airtel number work in usa

noni singh Mar 19, 2011

I have airtel connection of India & i am in U.S.A. at this time & my sim card is not working but it shows full range from American phone company AT&T. i want to ask if my airtel number can work in America. Please send me answer fastly

• Th
    Thomas Kennady Sep 28, 2010

My airtel sim card no. is [protected] and it is blocked asking forPUK code which is not available in sim pack. Kindly send me the PUK code.

Thomas Kennady.P

lavanya lucky Sep 25, 2010

i need puk number for my mobile [protected]

Latha K S Feb 05, 2010

My mobile has been lost, costly and higher verson phone, i used airtel prepaid card, any possiblity have to identify while they are change my sim card to need to find out my mobile phone.plz let me know as soon as possible.I have IME number of my phone.

sanju soni Dec 16, 2009

i need my puk code number. my mobile number is [protected] and sim no.is 89917008051301434381h3

• Ir
    Irate Airtel customer Aug 14, 2009

STOP THESE DAMN SMS from 290603. Its costing me 3Rs everytime there is an SMS. Thse are unauthorized charges. Airtel has no rights to charge us for these VAS downloads. I would like to disable all VAS downloads. But I havent been able to do so.

Sayli Jul 08, 2009

My Name is Mrs Deepali Pangerkar, i m holding Airtel prepaid card for last 5 yrs, but now from last 10days SMS is coming on my mobile & every time it is charging me Re.1.From last 10 days i am continuesly doing refill & my money without using is getting deducted.Who the ### is sending me the message the number is 290603 from which the message is coming.Yesterday i.e 7th July 09 at night 9.30pm i called up in customer care but the ### didn't listen to my complaint & simply hanged the phone.I warn you people this message should not come again on my mobile otherwise i will do complaint in Police Station & even i will give this in news paper.So take the action on this number immediately.

Mayank Choudhary Jun 21, 2009

I am a resident of Siliguri, West Bengal and I am being continously beingn called by a man whom I don't recognize as any of my acquantainces nor have his no. saved in my cell. The guy talks pretty rudely and abusing when I ask who does he want to talk to. It's very irritating at times. I wonder if you could help me out with this freak, in identifying him. His number is - [protected]. If you prefer this to be confidential, you can send your gracest help to [email protected]

• Sw
    Swapnil Apr 09, 2009

I call to customer But not answering. Icall to other no. said customre care my card is locked.

• Ji
    Jimmy Mar 18, 2009

My sim is blocked...pleaze provide me my PUK no. my no is [protected].

• ram Feb 18, 2009

dear sir,
    my sim car no is : [protected] 8 H 3
    plz tell my airtel mobil number because i forget

• Vi
    VINOD MODIYANI Nov 06, 2008

I am Vinod Modiyani from lucknow city and my phone number is [protected]. I got 499 rupees plan activated on my phone. once my bill has got generated of 1600/- rupees. I requested to the customes care for itimissed bill but they did not provide me and said u have to deposit this amount. Next month again they provide me bill of rupees 1850/- . I again requested for itimisses bill but did not get. When i did not pay that they blocked my services and they increased my bill amount to 3200/-. Now they phone me and abuse us to pay bill which is illigal.
    Kindly give me solution
    VINOD MODIYANI

anilkumar p.k Oct 20, 2008

Dear Sir-

my sim card is blocked

my phone says that PUK code

PLZ

tell My PUK Code

my cell no is : [protected]
    my sim card no is : [protected] 0

laeequiw Oct 06, 2008

i am un able to get my PUKL code plz tell me that my number is [protected]

• Ra

AMIT JAIN Sep 13, 2008

puk code

• Yu
    Yuvraj Sep 03, 2008

my sim card is blocked.. it requires the puk code and i dun have the puk code.. please help ma out to open it... my phone no is [protected]... the serial no. of my sim is [protected]

• So
    Sonali Aug 24, 2008

I want to know how to block particular number in prepaid service if i am getting lot of missed calls and unwanted mesages

• Ba
    banty Apr 03, 2008

I am computer networking student. My Airtel mob is life time valiade so sume mistece that my mobile had been puk look. So i want puk code.

Shubham Mar 07, 2008

Dear Sir- (1) I am a new user of Airtel connectionn since last 3 feb and i purches this sim via bundle offer and no. is [protected] nither my A-A balance has come despite recharge by Rs 100.00
    (2) I recharge my mobile by Rs 29.00 on 14 feb 08 so that i can send 200 sms free to other local mobile but company took charge for each sms and near about I have been send near about 50 sms. This time i am filling more problem pls help me.
    (3) Kindly inform me coustmer care n0.

• As
    Ashish Kumar Srivastava Jan 02, 2008

My Mobile Ph.([protected]) Has Been Lost So I Want To Block The Current Connection & Want A Duplicate Sim.
    I've Already reported at Area's Police Station. My Another Contact No Is +91 [protected].
    Please Take A Quick Action.I'll Be Highly Obliged...

Ashish Srivastava

• Di
    Divya Nair Dec 30, 2007

I have lost my mobile, please block my sim immediately.. my number is [protected].

• Ka
    kajal rakheja Dec 22, 2007

Horrible experience with airtel customer service.. hv lost my cell n wants to block my number n these people wants me to pay 225 charges for same n says cannt block n will be issuing me another sim which i doont want.

• Di
    dilip bagdi Dec 16, 2007

I have nokia 2100 which is now showing sim locked and then showing enter puk code. How to disable it via internet...

• Ga
    gaurav mishra Dec 10, 2007

my sim is block please give me the puk code my no is [protected]

• Ra
    Rajesh Dec 05, 2007

PUK pls

santosh Nov 12, 2007

Because of the change of pin code it says puk blocked can you get me a solution for this problem!

• Ga
    gajendra Oct 02, 2007

my sim card is blocked my cell no is [protected] my sim card no is [protected] send me how i reuse my no

sharon Sep 16, 2007

Plese give me my PUK code My No [protected]

• Ha
    hamid hussain Sep 15, 2007

my mobile phone number is [protected].my sim has blocked accidently on 15-09-2007.it is new number taken in this month.what should i do please tell me.it ask the PUK code and blocked.

• Dr
    Dr Arul Aram Sep 14, 2007

My mobile number was taken away by somebody. He made a couple of calls to my residence without identifying himself. So I have instructed through a phone call from the Airtel office in Saidapet, Chennai, to inactivate the SIM card. My repeated efforts to make a call to the complaints numbers of Airtel were futile. Hope my mobile phone is effectively blocked, both for incoming and outgoing calls.

• Am
    amit kumar Sep 14, 2007

give puk code

• Bo
    BOBIN V ZACHARIAS Jul 24, 2007

My sim blocked accidently it will ask puk code. My no [protected] (MADURAI NO, TN).

• Yo
    YOGESH NAR Jun 20, 2007

I was having life time prepaid after blocking card u people r saying that card is gone i have to pay 99 4 new sim and even the money i paid i e 999 also gone at least they should provide me back my life time card thanks take ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

sayyad.baji basha Jun 02, 2007

I have a mobile shop. Airtel net simple lost of our money to the access point.

Sharmila Sharma Jan 08, 2007

We are a corporate client AES India Pvt Ltd., based in Global Business Park, Gurgaon, a global fortune 500 company Us based, looking for a relation ship manger from your end. We are not getting any support from your team despite regularly following it up with them. We are facing lots of operations issues in regards to our Black berry / mobile connection.

Thanks,

Sharmila

• Su
    Surendran Dec 31, 2006

I have Airtel Prepaid Connection from the last Year. I Given PUK code by the mistake so many times my Pin Code changed. My sim rejected Why this happens?