AirBNB — Extenuating circumstances covid refund policy
Airbnb has failed to refund my $1, 418.44 deposit on a stay which was cancelled due to COVID, in violation of their extenuating circumstances refund policy. The reservation was made on December 31, 2019 for a stay in Ocean City MD., which was to be June 21-June 28, 2020. The firm's policy covers my stay and reservation date (see attached). Several email and phone conversations with the company have yielded no results.
My confirmation code is HMZE5YPMPR.
My desirable solution is to have Airbnb issue a refund to my credit card in the aforementioned amount of $1, 418.44.
I have filed formal complaints with the BBB, California State Attorney General's Office, and the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office. Airbnb is headquartered in California. I am a New Jersey resident.
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design
- AirBNB - payout
- AirBNB - lack of refund
- AirBNB - refund rip off
- AirBNB - unethical behaviour
- AirBNB - customer service agent ignore my case