Ackermans Storesz wave placed in security system

B

I have contacted Ackerman Customer Service out of Roswell, Ga. For a total of 4 times I have had to take off work only to have them either not show up or if they did it was always two hours after assigned time. Last visit they were 2 hours after appt. time they showed but were never given the part to put in the device. I was told that they would have me set up for first appt today. I just spoke to customer service and rep only to find out they will not be here again until after 2 hours past appt time. I called in advance to confirm first appt and part was given to the repair person and was told all was set. I did ask for a credit and only got 45.00 of. Still have to pay the repair service which would be more than the credit they offered. I have lost 4 vacation days for this. I was very happy with Ackerman Security but your customer service department needs improvement big time.

I would appreciate your office looking into this so nobody else will have to go through this again.

Barb Lockhart