Having problems with Star Market?

Star Market Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 723 3929 (Retail Store / Corporate)
+1 508 313 4000 (Non-media Inquiries)
+1 877 635 4833 (Accessibility Support)
750 West Center Street West
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Customer Support Center
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Star Market Customer Service. Initial Star Market complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Star Market above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Star Market. Discuss the issues you have had with Star Market and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 22, 2020

Star Market — Service by star market store 602

Dear Star Market, I was shopping at your 53 Huntington ave store yesterday afternoon As I was checking out...

Star Marketgevalia kaffe

I have seen multiple expired products in the store, in different compartments.Today, 9/23/19, I've purchased Gevalia coffee and realised that it was expired since May 30th, 2019.
This is a very serious matter, the consumer health.
I love this european special coffee, so I decide to write about this matter
There are a lot of coffee competitors on the market, but I choose this one
I am attaching photos of the product

gevalia kaffe
gevalia kaffe

Aug 31, 2019

Star Market — salads section

I have took salad and fruits in the salad boxaround 12 pm for my lunch and I have ate pineapple which wa...

Apr 13, 2019

Star Market — service

I've had 2 bad encounters with the same cashier. Today 4/13/2019 at 6:40pm he was on register 8. An...