Aaronsfalse contracts

Stay Far Far Away from this company, They tell you that you will be paying 120 days same as cash. I had one payment left to make 160 and the account would be paid off. I called in to make the payment today and now I have 8 Months worth of payments with a new buy out of $560.00 cause they stated that I did not pay it off with in 120 days. I asked if it was running out why did the kid that I made payment to last month tell me so I would have paid the 160 than and been free and clear, the managers response was " Its not our problem to remind you that it is running out and your payment will jump, that's why we give you a receipt and you need to keep track of it. so I went from owning $160 left on the furniture I bought for my company to know owning another $560.00 keep in mind it only cost me 600 to get and was almost paid off not I owe another $560.00 Take it form me I run a business, Stay far far away from companies like this.

• Gr
    Greatguy May 04, 2011

The thing to remember is that it is not a contract, it is a lease agreement. You can cancel it anytime. If you do not like how their treating you; you can tell then to pick there stuff up. Aarons is a bad company to do business with. They treat their customers bad. I would not ever do business with Aarons.

• Du
    duh some peoples kids Mar 15, 2011

aarons policy is that if you dont communicate with them regarding pmts possibly missed you will get calls and we have a signed application from you giving us permission to try to contact you any way neccesary if you dont respond directly to our attempts to reach you through normal methods. that is why we ask for your wk, ref numbers. read your contracts... if you dont make pmt and dont call to make arrangements with us what are we to assume? we assume you are skipping out with our product...as it is our product until paid in full...and if no communications take place and we dont reach you through normal methods we have the right to contact all those you have listed thats why we ask you to sign tha applications it gives us permission.. if you dont want us calling your work you need to specify at the beginning... and with communication we can work with you and avoid these issues.

• Ad
    adaminbtr Mar 10, 2011

Care to provide a little more information?

• De
    debra griffin Jul 29, 2010

managers giving us a hard time and tell us how to spend our money and i dont think thats right so please get back to us right away thank you

• Ka
    kaye totto May 29, 2010

I got a contract with them i miss one payment they started calling my work and calling my co worker harrassing her and telling her they are looking for me and they came down my house trying to find me. I understand if she is in my references list, but she not it just happened we work in the same company they started harrassing her about me totally ruined my reputation in my work place.