7-Eleven — rude customer service
On Friday 27 of June 2008, I Israel Leguizamo west to put gas at this 7eleven were I usually go tu put gas. I paid $50.00 dollars worth of gas with a $100.00 and the man at the counter said he did not have any change. So he asked if I could go and put the $50.00 worth of gas and then he would give me my change. I said that was fine it took me about 6 to 7 minutes to fill it up. It filled up with about $35.00. So I went to get my change. This is were this man (James), looked at me rude and said I was going to have to wait some more time, I answered ok that is fine. It took him 15 minutes for him to give me my change and he also yelled at me and had the nerve to tell me. "WHY ARE YOU PAYING WITH A $100. WHEN YOU ARE ONLY PUTTING $35.00), I replied because that is the only bill I have. This days with the gas prices you never know how much your tank is goung to fill up with. I been to lots of 7elevens and never been treated like this before nor had to wait for change for 15 to 30 minutes this man was upset at me because I paid with a hundred dollar bill.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card