Having problems with Zips Car Wash?

Zips Car Wash reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 12, 2009. The latest review Overcharged was posted on May 9, 2021. The latest complaint I was screamed at by your employee was resolved on Jan 08, 2020. Zips Car Wash has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. Zips Car Wash has resolved 2 complaints.

Zips Car Wash Customer Service Contacts

1400 W Markham St., Ste 100
Little Rock, Arkansas
United States - 72201-1846

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zips Car Wash Customer Service. Initial Zips Car Wash complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zips Car Wash above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zips Car Wash. Discuss the issues you have had with Zips Car Wash and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zips Car Wash Complaints & Reviews

Zips Car WashOvercharged

I signed up for $14.95 unlimited wash My credit card was compromised so when I went in March I used new card. I told clerk I just wanted to continue same plan. he assured me it was same plan I just reviewed my credit card charges and they are charging $34.95 now per month!! I want a refund for 2 months they have overcharged me. This is total fraud I cannot believe they signed me up for highest price plan without my authorization . I did not sign up for this

• Updated by lynnp1 · May 09, 2021

This was at the Clemmons NC location

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 11, 2021

Thank you for reaching out via Facebook and our customer support ticket system as well. We will continue assisting you there!

Zips Car WashOverall problems

I recognize keeping your business running smoothly is like herding cats. I have been a frequent user of your Mountain Grove location in Knoxville (37920). But in the last few months the service has gone way down hill with many in this tight community complaining to one another over a lack of workable vacuums, broken pay machines, and uninspired employees to name just a few of the complaints. It seems like the status quo over and over again with no aggressive changes. I don't know if you're only looking at the bottom line or truly care about your community image. I see other chain car washes in this area taking a more "hands on" approach. Since I've been in the media and a community activist for many years I am saddened by this. My motivation isn't to score any special deals, only to see your company step up, take action and have more pride in its future. Thank you, Alan Williams.

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 04, 2021

Hi Alan, we appreciate this feedback and will take it to our District Manager so we can work to improve!

Zips Car WashCar wash

5/3/2021
      Went to Mexico Rd. Location (east of Salt Lick Rd. 63376). Wash was very subpar. The car went through so fast that it was not rinsed as good as it should have been. Soap residue still on car. Not blow dried very good either. When I got home (7 to 10 minutes later) I wiped down the water droplets which was OK but I noticed the car had I lot of water spots on it. Both on windows and paint. NOT COMING BACK. GOING TO CLUB CAR WASH. Have been going to this location for sometime.

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 04, 2021

Hi George, we would truly appreciate another chance to serve you better. If you would like to send us a direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we'll gladly issue you a free wash code to come back and give us another try. We're passing along your feedback so we can improve!

Zips Car WashHours of operations at 2109 Pyamids Villiage Blvd. Greensboro, NC

I am a member of your car wash club ($29.95 a month) Your web site states that you are open 8 am to 8 pm everyday.
        I have been to the car wash on Pyramids Viliage Blvd. several times on SUNDAY MORNINGS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 am AND 8:45 am. Your bussiness was NOT open at those hours. I recently went by and talked to a female who, identified herself as the Assistant Manager. I asked about the hours and she assured me that they would be open at 8:00 am. Today 5/2/21, I went by at 8:00 am and it was closed. I went again at 8:50 am and no one was there. If you are not going to open at 8:00 am on Sundays, you should change the hours on the web site and not tell me you will be open at 8:00 am on Sundays.

Ralph Ball
        [protected]@aol.com

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 05, 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Ralph! This location should be open from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. We now have a no close policy and while we may have a temporary closure due to equipment malfunctions, we pledge to open and close on time and never close for weather related issues (other than a natural disaster!) We hope to be able to continue to serve you!

Zips Car WashService

I visited your car wash on North Main St in Roswell, NM. I have been driving for 53 years and wanted you to know that you win the prize. This was the absolute worst wash job I have ever seen. The pre wash boy just wanted to dance to his music, there was no one to dry my vehicle when I exited and all they managed to do was spread the dirt around my truck. My wife and I had to go home and wash the truck. Biggest waste of $13 I've ever had.
          Thanks for nothing!

• Zips Car Wash's response · May 05, 2021

We hate to hear this! If you ever feel dissatisfied with a wash, please drive back around and we will gladly rewash.
              We would appreciate the opportunity to make right on this, please send us a Facebook private message where we can work to do so. Thank you for this feedback so that improvements can be made to serve you better!

Apr 26, 2021

Zips Car Wash — Bad service

I have been a member for several years. #72446 + 000461. I have the complete package $34.95 each month. For...

Zips Car Washunavailable car wash

I am a car wash club member with zips car wash located in Wake Forest NC. Over the past three months, the wash is down do to faulty or broken parts, but my account continues to be drafted monthly.
            My car wash club membership is for unlimited car wash. Its not considered as unlimited if the car wash is consistently broken.

I am asking to be reimbursed for the past two months due to the service being unavailable during the times I have visited.

• Zips Car Wash's response · Apr 19, 2021

Hi Sheila

We're sorry for the frustration and inconvenience. We would be happy to help you! If you could please click on our link below and fill out the requested information for our team. Our Membership Services team can locate your information in our system and we will be happy to look into your account.

Feb 25, 2021

Zips Car Wash — Over charge / cancellation

Hello, My name is James Peterson - LICENSE DVU2K6; RFID Tag #[protected]. When I agreed to a promotion ($34...

Helotes

Zips Car WashAutomatic car wash on Clinton highway in Knoxville,tn

After exiting the car wash on Friday February 20, 2021 at 8:30am and entering the vacuum area I observed that a 2 1/2" x 1" area of paint on my roof trim had been taken off as well as the trim being displaced off the top of the car. I filed an incident report with the singular employee that was working that day and was told within 72 hours after watching the video I would be contacted. Saturday morning at approximately 10:30am I was contacted to say that they do not take care of issues regarding trim or vehicles over 5 years old, and the footage was not even reviewed just a blanket statement given to me. I have now began the process of trying to elevate my complaint.

• Zips Car Wash's response · Apr 19, 2021

Hi Jonathan,

We hate to hear that this has been your experience. If you could please click on our link below and fill out the requested information. Our management team will be able to check into the status of your damage claim from there.

Jan 28, 2021

Zips Car Wash — Was lied to about monthly charge

Not only can I not get a hold of anyone on the phone, but even went to store location and was told they could...

Jan 08, 2020

Zips Car Wash — I was screamed at by your employee

I went to Zipps to vacuum my car out. Well I seen it was no longer free so I turned around to get the car...

Oct 30, 2019

Zips Car Wash — scratched wheels

My wife and I have 3 cars on the monthly plan. She took her Honda Accord down there and as the kid attendant...

Zips Car Wash — Scam and cheating

I visited Zips for the 1st time on Saturday 3/14/09. I don't know why it happened but about 1/2 way...