Autopia Car Wash Logo

Autopia Car Wash

Having problems with Autopia Car Wash?

Autopia Car Wash reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 16, 2009. The latest review Cashier at carwash used my credit card number was posted on Mar 16, 2009. The latest complaint Cashier at carwash used my credit card number was resolved on Mar 16, 2009. Autopia Car Wash has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Autopia Car Wash has resolved 1 complaints.

Autopia Car Wash Customer Service Contacts

4524 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA
Concord, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Autopia Car Wash Customer Service. Initial Autopia Car Wash complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Autopia Car Wash above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Autopia Car Wash. Discuss the issues you have had with Autopia Car Wash and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Autopia Car Wash Complaints & Reviews

Autopia Car WashCashier at carwash used my credit card number

When paying for my carwash, the cashier repeatedly asked me for my credit card PIN number. I explained that a PIN wasn't necessary for a credit card transaction. He seemed annoyed with me, and after shuffeling around papers, etc., he finally completed my payment and returned my card. The following day my bank called me to advise me of attempted unauthorized use of my credit card for amounts over $1500. I immediately canceled my card and instructed them not to accept any charges.

I then called Autopia to speak with the owner/manager. I was not given any information by the person who answered the phone, and they couldn't tell me when a manager would be available, nor would they give anyone a message to return my call. After getting the runaround from this business, I filed a police report with the Concord Police department.

On March 12, I finally received a call from Autopia's manager, Burges Kerawalla. He vehemently defended his cashier and said that there was no way that he could of used my credit card number. He explained that his employee had just arrived from Pakistan, and that he was studying to be a doctor, and that a person with his character could not do such a thing. He continued to shout at me over the phone, at which time I said that he had lost a loyal customer. He hung up on me.

• De
      Dennis L Jan 27, 2015

We had a somewhat related experience with our credit card and Autopia. We were mistakenly signed up for a more than $30 monthly service that was billed automatically to our credit card after using our credit card to pay for a service at Autopia in Livermore. When we realized the problem, we notified Autopia. They acknowledged the error but only refunded half of many months of charges. No explanation was given for only refunding half and all attempts to contact them have been ignored. A person by the name of Burges was supposed to contact us, but it’s been a few months now. Find a more trustworthy, customer oriented place to have your car washed. There are others wherever you are located.