Complaints & Reviews

personal alarm keychains

I'd like my money back for these. you keep changing the delivery date. I needed them for a Christmas party on...

ordered items never received

Ordered items in October and November. Only received 2 items from the order submitted back in November. The...

not received product/ lack of answer for multiply questions sent regarding it

Dear Wish team,

I have two compliants related to your services:

1. I've sent multiply messages without answer from your team related to not received product.

2. Product that I ordered on related app Geek was not delivered and I'm not able to contact customer service there.

Please provide some solution for this situation.
In other case I'd like to resolve this issue in a court.

Kind regards,
Eliza Gruca

not received product/ lack of answer for multiply questions sent regarding it

order 5fbdf5d147648154bde376d5 order 5bfdf2f14c9de61a3ab02299

Here are the order numbers for 5 keyboards I ordered on I Home that were advertised wrong I thought they were tablets. There's no charge back I have sent you my bank statement and her pay pal statement as asked. The order ending in 02299 is shipping to our daughter Carissa Funk at 25254 W Clanton Ave Buckeye, AZ 85326 I used Heather Morales Funks Pay Pal on 11/27/2018. it was for a total of $126.90. I received Jumper I am waiting on the Glow stars and ring. I want a refund for the two key boards, there's no charge back. The next order ending in 376D5 was purchased on Ihome on 11/27/2018 three keyboards advertised wrong I thought they were tablets. They are to be shipped to our home for Heather Morales Funk 1402 S Espina St Apt #1 Las Cruces, NM 88001. Method we paid pay pal theres no charge back I have sent you both of our bank statements along with pay pal receipts. item total was 99.99 order total was $110.70. I have made numerous attempts to fix this I want a supervisor please. Thank you Linda Morales and Heather Morales Funk.

• Updated by Linda Morales · Dec 09, 2018

I have sent numerous emails to wish surrounding there false advertised keyboards that I thought were tablets I even made a complaint with pay pal because they wouldn't give me a refund. Now they say there's a charge back which there's not. I have sent my bank statement receipt all of it with no help it's almost 200 dollars.
    I'm lost at what to do next.
    Linda and Heather Morales

non delivery of knapsack ordered

Your request ([protected]) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Wish (Wish)

Dec 9, 06:14 PST

Hello John,

We understand that you may be upset that your order has not reached you yet. We sincerely apologize for these delays in your shipment and want to thank you for being patient so far.

Please contact our support team directly so they can help you resolve this issue.

Tap the "Order History" tab from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen
Select the topic.
Tap on the "Contact Support" button under that item
Follow the prompts through the Wish Assistant to submit your request
This will open a support question with our customer service team. We should be able to reply within 1-2 days.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else and we'd be happy to assist further.

Maricel
Wish Customer Support

[6LVW7O-Q4DZ]

110v-240v electric sheep goat shearing

I order the machine in April 2018 up to now I never received it.I would like you to assist me in getting it...

did not receive product

I have ordered several small items and each time they have been delivered to someone else. The items are many different types of things like tools, nail polish etc. and they have been sent to different wrong people with a wrong address on every on every one but not the same wrong address. Call to the company have gone unreturned. I am glad I have not ordered anything that was very expensive.

saracharu Dec 10, 2018

the order placed for speakers not yet received. more than 20 days over and payment has been made already.
    cheating...

sarada sekar

everything I have ordered...

I have ordered several things from wish...I love the bargains but by the time I receive the order, if I even receive my order, I have forgotten all about what I ordered...I ordered nail polish 2 times now and have not received either...these were ordered in sept and oct. why would it take so long to receive these items...Now you are saying I cannot get a refund because it has been longer than 30 days...I t takes more than 30 days to get items from wish...I'm sorry to say that I will not be ordering from wish anymore as of now...you never know if you will get your items or not...

refunds for faulty and mis-sold items

I have had a number of problem with wish items either being completely different from the description or...

Wish.com

related to refund of an order.

An order on wish app was made on September 17, 2018 after paying INR 2829/-. Product despatched by seller...

Wish.com

all of them. I spent over 600$ in a month.

You have messed everything up everything is a scam and I just realize why I deleted the app last year nothing has came on time and the things that have came were not documented that they were arrived I've spent over $500-$600 with you and it is a scam I compared prices with other things and this is just straight up [censored] I am so so so angry I want all of my money back the items I got already broke just as I was opening them and I'm pissed you basically ruined our family‘s Christmas somebody needs to do something. NOW!

received 3-piece suit, (navy blue), nov 7th, 2018. wrong size

Could not get suit coat on. Could not pull around my waist. Need Size 48 LONG or 50 LONG in the Coat, and...

order not received since 6 months

Dear team,
The website shows that I will receive my order by september and this is december.
I have not received below mentioned order

1. Run step watch bracelet pedometer calorie counter digital lcd walking distance
2. New square mirror face silicone band digital watch red led watches metal frame wrist watch
3. Cosmetic bags multifunction wash bag women makeup portable bag toiletry storage
4. Newest luxury women men stainless steel watch analog quartz bracelet wrist watches

customer service

A $400 transaction was made through wish I tried to cancel the order on my own they have locked my account I cannot get to my account to cancel the order my bank can't dispute the transaction because it's still pending and I can't talk to nobody I really desperately need to speak to a supervisor
it's getting real frustrating considering it's so close to Christmas that's my Christmas shopping money and I can't even get a call back they keep sending me the same exact email

• Sh
    Shirley Willison Dec 06, 2018

Turn them into Better Business Bureau. They are a scam company.
    I don't understand why your bank isn't working with you. If they took money from your account and you never received anything, if it shows pending, your bank can return or stop the transaction. Then talk to the fraud department at your bank and explain to them what's going on.

purchases

On Dec 4th, 2018 I attempted to purchase items on Wish.com. I purchased using my credit card. Order ID: 5c072b3319b42c1c7f3dce9f The purchase was confirmed and a short time later put on hold with a request from Wish.com for a bank statement and other intrusive information that could easily lead to CC fraud and identity theft. When i sent back inquiries I got automated messages back from supposedly real people, thanking me for the information I provided but ...somehow...the information just wasn't clear or ledgible. They claimed that some photos of statements don't come through very clear. In this case I'm surprised they even saw one because I didn't send it. ...and they requested more documentation. Earlier in the process my CC company e-mailed me to confirm the purchase, which I did, however Wish.com persisted in requesting bank statements. This smelled like a scam from 100 miles away so I cancelled my order and contacted my CC company and already it appears as though there were fraudulent charges on the CC! All my cards had to be cancelled...what a pain at Christmas time!

Another aggravation in attempting to deal with Wish.com...every e-mail reply you send them gets reflected back to you. This makes sorting out a string of e-mail conversations most difficult! I can only imagine how difficult they could be if they messed up the charges!

Folks - Don't shop at Wish.com - it looks to good to be true...that's because it IS to good to be true.

• Sh
    Shirley Willison Dec 06, 2018

Turn them into Better Business Bureau.
    Maybe if enough of us do that they might do something.

repeated deliveries

This company called Meng keeps sending stuff that I haven't ordered. It comes from China. I am getting...

ring not 925 silver and stone color is just painted on

Received my ring yesterday after almost two months of waiting. It is not as pictured at all. You can tell the metal is just painted or plated with something that resembles silver in color and there are visible blue streaks at the edge of stones and can tell they were just painted blue.

Why do you picture beautiful jewelry but send out something that looks like it was won from a bubble gum machine?

order that was not fulfilled

On November 9, 2018 I placed an order with Wish and paid with PayPal. I not not received any of the order. I have tried contacting Wish numerous times and I get the run around each time. When I tried to sign in with my password, I was told it was an incorrect password. When I tried to reset the password the first time, I was told the link had expired. After numerous attempts to reach the link, I finally reached the point that I could change my password. When that was successful, I got a message that the time of refund was passed on the order. I don't want a refund, I want the order. The order was paid for with a PayPal credit and the balance on my credit card. If I do not receive some kind of reply within 48 hours, I will turn this in to PayPal and my Visa card as a fradulent charge and let them deal with it.
Janie Grimes
Inv. # 5be5b36dc61e3d763d236a41 dated November 9, 2018 in the amount of $40.04.

general service

Good morning.
I have ordered multiple things from Wish in the past and have recently also ordered multiple products off your website.
Most of the time I am motivated to buy these products based on the reviews of customers who have already purchased the item. Many of them who claim "arrived earlier than stated". Other times I am motivated by the shipping date given to me when purchasing thw product. However, I have not yet received A SINGLE ONE OF MY ITEMS.

One particular item was supposed to arrive on the 1st of November and it still has not. Other items were supposed to be delivered late November, early December but my dates all got pushed back to later in December. How is this even possible considering I placed these orders in SEPTEMBER?! That is approximately 3 to 4 months ago!

wish took my money and won't answer my emails

I placed an order from south africa on wish for more then 300 dollars, I oaid and they asekd for bank...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices