Having problems with Okra & Molly?

Okra & Molly Customer Service Contacts

Nashville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Okra & Molly Customer Service. Initial Okra & Molly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Okra & Molly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Okra & Molly. Discuss the issues you have had with Okra & Molly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 21, 2020

Okra & Molly — Horribly disappointed

11/21/[protected]@ 11:46am I ordered this I believe the date was novembre 2nd because the website states to order in...

Okra & MollyBad customer service

* False info on the website with "The same day delivery" page but actually has nothing to do with the same day delivery;
* It seems big issue with delivery on time to the dog's birthday
* Rude customer service, definitely they don't do this because they love your dogs
* As soon as I found out that they can't deliver it on time to my dog's BD party, I requested to cancel my order (it is within 1 hour after I put the order), I have been requested to pay a $4 cancelation fee and the transactions fees won't be returned. I called my bank, they tell me there is no transaction fees involved and a cancelation fee is also not normal should be charged.

Overall - bad service, not a pet lover, rip off.

Okra & Molly — frustrated

What you do is cute, some people won't understand it, but it's really a great idea, but I am here to share my...