Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Lack of support was posted on Jul 29, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4068 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

WishSlide projector

On 16 June I ordered a slide projector newest design 4K projector UNI. You deducted $76 as agreed but you also took $79 which I did not authorize. I emailed several times but you, never replied. I also queried the projector because the terms you used did not match the product I ordered, but again you did not reply. Now after 2 month the parcel arrived and of course it is the wrong product, the one which I queried. Now I have to return the product but do not wish to pay out of my pocket unless you guarantee to reimburse me. That means the wrongly deducted $79..

I now await your instructions and tru8st you will solve my problem quickly. Kind regards

Wish.comOrder #: 5ec02d08a9a4410f53ac190e

Placed in May I still haven't received the item. Yet you have said it left the customs of destination London on 25th May. This was obviously incorrect. Other items ordered before and after have arrived. This seems like a Scam.
    It is terrible service and unacceptable.
    Your interface did not provide a complaint option also.
    The Order number should provide all the information you need. Please let me know if you need more.
    This is URGENT

Aug 20, 2020

Wish.com — They never sent out orders and no refund, fraud website!

I had never experienced such horrible shopping experiences in my entire life! On May 8th, 2020, I didn't what...

Wish.comShoes

I ordered a pair of brown toe shoes in early May. The shoes I received on 8/9 were black toe. On 8/11 I emailed them my dissatisfaction of their era and attached photos as proof along with request for a refund. They then tried stalling tactics by again requesting additional photos fabricating stories about me ordering 2 pair of shoes when I know i orderered only one brown toed pair which is verified in my order history on the account. I am yet to see a refund!!! Below are the emails between the customer service representatives and myself. The 3rd photo are the shoes I received. The last photo and the small photo in the top portion of the emails are the shoes I ordered clearly 2 different colors.

RESOLVED

They refunded my money

Wish.comMost of my orders.

Return made. Refund not made. Card can only accept deposits from government because it's an unemployment card. Asked wish to provide card#deposit made to, as well as date and amount. Wish keeps referring me to page of no help. I just want this headache over. It's been going on for months. Wish just keeps stalling and repeating rehtorical nonsense. I just want my $34. I'll even accept wish cash.

Wish.comSizes and quality

hi, you know when you look at the items on the screen, it loos fantastic but when finally item comes, what a let down. The quality is.. well.. nondescript, cheep, and the size is made for a person of size 4T to small. I ordered several items and was waiting thinking to get those nice looking items and guess what! all are for a small person and some items I ordered 4X. Out of 18 items ONLY one skirt fits the rest my graddaugter cant wear and she is 0-2 size. I usually wear size 20 22 but when I put my blouse with yours, not even Medium... I dont know how to return those items, but, I have spend more then $250, 00 for things that are as poorly made.. huge disappointment. The only good thing is you have a good layout artist. I am sure I am not the only one who complain, I think you get what you pay for I would just like to return those things not to collect dust in my house. BTW, you may count one less costumer... helen kotur

Aug 15, 2020

Wish.com — products

During lockdown time I discover this web site. My friend advised me not to as the quality is very poor...

Wish.comTrying to place orders

I have been trying to place orders for about 3 months or longer I have ordered before I also advised by sent in my photo ID when I put in my E-mail y password etc I am getting a bit fed up with it all I hope you can resolve this also can I close that account and open a new account please E-mail as soon as posable why have you not been able to resolve this I seem I am not the only person this has happened too I hope to hear from you soon so I can order again

Wish.comProducts and services

The items I ordered were all at a discount price. I also know that there are many complaints. I don't see how a company can do that, if they say that my order is complete and payment accepted, they can not turn around the next day and tell me I am getting a refund. Wish is supposed to be a company that has produced it's for sale under market prices. This is scandless.

Products and services

Wish.comN58 ECG Watch

The N58 watch has failed in well under 1 year of use after buying it in October, 2019.
                First the knob/button stopped working about 2 months ago (now 12th August, 2020).
                At about the same time the rear circular metal trim fell off. I stuck it back on with superglue bit it recently fell off again
                Then only sometimes will the face switch on by shaking your wrist/arm.
                Then yesterday 11/8/2020, for some unknown reason it reset back to 1/1/2020 (I think, as I can't get the face to light up right now) This means that there are no statistics to send to my mobile phone. But I just managed to get it to light up and see that it has in fact reset back to the correct date and time! Ha ha ha ha!
                So I am not impressed to see it malfunctioning about 6 months from buying it.
                As far as I can see there are no warranty specifications listed anywhere for any products and you can't actually communicate with Wish. If correct then that is a terribly bad situation.

Wish.comcamera

My Name is Cassandra, I place an order with wish in May 2020, I had order a camera for my Daughter, I have not receive my camera yet, when I try and tell them that I didn't receive the item, the first thing they say it is on the way, I have been waiting until now and still haven't got it, now they is telling me that the camera has been deliver, which is not true, I am very upset with this company, I will never order anything else from them. I ask them for a refund, they said that they cant give me a refund cause it has been deliver.

• Tu
                      tukki Aug 15, 2020

Hi
                      I have recently started shopping with wish and I regret why I wasted my time and money. I placed an order in June still haven't received my order. I requested for a refund but no news. Its a bunch of unprofessional people having no customer service at all. Im trying to get In touch to get my money back.

• Sh
                      Shaheid Aug 14, 2020

Same here I ordered back in May I haven't received my items

Wish.comSeveral products. Motorized pool lounger. Float kit for bicycle. Laser thermometer

I ordered numerous products through Wish--most of which seem to be Chinese vendors.
                    I ordered a motorized pool float advertised on Facebook--I was sent a cheap pool float--no motor. When I inquired to return the item for a full refund I was told that they would offer me a 10% refund which I found insulting, and then refused to pay for return shipping.
                    I ordered a "kit" that included two inflatable "pontoons" and attachment hardware that would allow a bicycle to be ridden on the water. They sent me a banana shaped float and I haven't been able to connect with them about a refund.
                    I ordered a laser thermometer and received an oral, digital thermometer. Again, no way to be back in touch.
                    I have several other purchases outstanding and I have no confidence in any of them being successfully completed.
                    I want to see what Wish is willing to do to resolve these issues.

Wish.comRhinestone hairdresser t shirts

I ordered 9 of these for staff at my salon, I opted for them to be delivered. I waited and waited but no delivery.
                      The next thing I know I get an email saying i had failed to pick up the parcel so it had been sent back by the "kerb side delivery ' venue. Apparently I was to have picked it up, from where I have no idea.
                      I had no email, no notification from anywhere to tell me I should have picked it up from anywhere. They then deducted £40 from my refund as a restocking fee..again I know nothing about this.
                      I have tried to speak with the company to no avail.

Wish.comBlocking of purchases on my account.

Several months ago my account security was breached on wish.com and someone tried to make several purchases in my name. Wish stopped the transactions and blocked my account, ever since i have been unable to make any purchases due to the fact that i cannot get to the payment stage of the purchase because of pop up messages (attached images) demanding proof of identity blocks me and redirects me to a automated customer service spewing out the same nonsense about having unblocked me. I still have over 1000 NOK of Wishcash sitting in that account and despite having submitted the info required several times i am still blocked. I will give you one more chance to fix this if not i will consider Wish as a non serious company and never shop here again.

Blocking of purchases on my account.
                        Blocking of purchases on my account.

Wish.comall

the products look great online but in person are made poorly and are cheap... it is what I have heard " you get what you pay for"... it has taken months to start receiving items I have ordered... and now one was delivered and I never received it... I am very disappointed and wished I had not wasted my money...looking for a good deal.
                          I will not be buying anything else from Wish... sadly... I do enjoy looking at the items of the website...
                          Elizabeth Thibodeaux

Aug 06, 2020

Wish.com — Wish fraudulently took $140.43 out of my bank account

The following is an email I sent to Wish Customer Support on Aug 4, 2020, 1:57 PM PDT. After this email you...

Wish.comTracking#: lo994541355cn wall mount hanger home decor

Hello Wish team,
                            I am writing to you re tracking #LO994541355CN, as the item was purchased on April 20 and unfortunately has not been received yet.
                            It has been more than 30 days for a refund claim (assuming due to COVID-19 crisis there were some delivery glitches), therefore, your assistance in contacting the saller/store for a refund request will be highly appreciated, as unfortunately there is no way to contact them directly.
                            Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest.
                            Tohar Elizabeth Eek
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Tracking#: lo994541355cn wall mount hanger home decor

Wish.comStopped from buying because checking out with a $200 bill when all I was doing was looking at my wish list!

Im trying to buy items on site! Ive spent a lot buying items. Months ago I had a saved list I was looking at. Tried to change the page and it checked me out!! I tried immediately to get it corrected that day and 1-2 more days after that. Customer service wouldnt cancel the transaction!! This was an error and should have been canceled!! Now it wont let me buy anything and no one will help resolve this!! I just keep getting told to go to this site!! I plan on buying more items if we can clear this up. I will also be more careful!! Please reactivate my acct. I dont like the other site im buying from! Items not as nice.

Aug 04, 2020

Wish.com — Non refund fraud advertising

I have 3 outstanding issues with wish who basically don't care about me and are scamming people by...

Wish.comJeans

I ordered a pair of Jean's 5/6/20. 7/23 I received a pair of stretch pants. 7/25 I emailed along with photos, my dissatisfaction of my purchase and requested a refund. 7/26 they requested additional photos. 7/27 they requested photos of the outer packaging. 7/30 I was emailed that I would have to send additional photo's of the packaging because the tracking number on the photo I sent didn't match theirs. Which was ridiculous considering it's the same packaging that came with the stretch pants that were suppose to be Jean's that they sent. I advise them that false advertising is illegal and this is a prime example of that and theft. The first 2 photos below are what I I received. The third is what was displayed and what I ordered.

RESOLVED

Within a couple days they refunded me. Thanks