Menu
YesStyle Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

YesStyle
reviews & complaints

www.yesstyle.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 75 Reviews

YesStyle Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
60 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from YesStyle with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for YesStyle has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YesStyle. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest YesStyle reviews & complaints

S
12:26 am EST

YesStyle Purito Daily Go To Sunscreen

Ordered a total of 5 Purito Daily Go To Sunscreens, and they were all either fake or defective. Didn't know it at the time because I had nothing to compare them to. When I went to Korea and bought the real Purito sunscreen from there, that's when I discovered that the ones I received from YesStyle were completely different! All 5 were yellow in color and really runny and oily (left in photo). The credible one I got in Korea was white and thicker in consistency (right in photo). They also refused to reimburse me for the defective items because it was past the 14 day return policy. I kept telling them it was because I had nothing to compare the sunscreens to and just thought they came like that originally. Definitely not buying anything from these guys ever again. Cannot be trusted.

Claimed loss: $70

Desired outcome: Received 5 fake/defective products and refused to reimburse me

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified YesStyle representatives only. If you are affiliated with YesStyle, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
F
10:32 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Poor service and misleading delivery/shipping

As a first time customer, I had recently placed an order with a bunch of items that would be readily available to be shipped out, which was great. Unfortunately in my order there was one item would not be available until nearly a month later. I felt mislead when I checked out, there was no warning or schedule saying this one item would entirely delay the whole shipment. It was only after paying when I received an email confirmation indicating that the whole order shockingly will be shipped when that item also becomes available 3 weeks later. I immediately contacted YesStyle to either cancel the entire order or remove the item that would delay the shipment. They firmly refused to do so, even though the order has not been processed or shipped and the item would not be available for 3 weeks.

A
5:00 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

YesStyle - Paid for a product but I have not received my order

I ordered two lipsticks from YesStyle on November 4, 2023 and it said it was immediately shipped the day I paid for it. However, I have still not received my order to this date January 9, 2024. I sent an email on December 9, 2023 to request for an investigation on my order status and they said they escalated it for investigation. I sent multiple email...

Is YesStyle legit?

Our verdict: YesStyle's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate YesStyle's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

YesStyle earns 61% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: YesStyle rated around 61% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for YesStyle. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

YesStyle has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for yesstyle.com can be seen as a positive aspect for YesStyle as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of YesStyle's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Yesstyle.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows YesStyle website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Yesstyle.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for YesStyle have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up YesStyle and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

K
10:20 pm EDT

YesStyle Clothing not wearable -- No customer Support

Ordered Womens XL sweatpants for my friend. After I ordered, I never received order number and tried to check online. Could not login and could not reset password. Used website contact form and never received any response from the company. Only emails I got back was 5 to 10 spam emails a day.

Merchandise - absolutely the worse clothing I have ever seen. Ordered XL sweatpants and they sent see through spandex pants with 23 inch waste. The tag size said 1. See pictures.

The reviews you see on their website and youtube are from people who are paid to write reviews. They have no honest reviews.

View 0 more photos
A
4:14 am EDT

YesStyle Payment and delivery

I placed an order on the 1st of July and my card has been debit but it still saying pending verification on the website. All attempts to reach them has proven futile.I want a refund of my money.My order number is [protected].Their customer service is also horrible as no one responds to your mail or answer the call. I’m a first time shopper on YesStyle and I would never recommend them to anyone as my experience has been really frustrating and horrible.

Desired outcome: I want a refund

Read full review of YesStyle and 1 comment
1 comment
Ueichi
, US
Aug 22, 2023 8:17 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It says ‘pending’ since the order is still not prepared for shipping. You just ordered some products that they currently didn’t have available and need them to be delivered to their warehouse first and right after (probably a month later) you will have it shipped.

P
4:11 pm EDT

YesStyle Shipping

I am so [censored]ing pissed rn because my package hasn’t arrived and it is about to a [censored]ing month. My order was express shipping which states the estimated shipping time is 3-7 working days on the website but it has been almost a month. The website charges $14 for express shipping and still doesn’t deliver the package in time. This is just lying and scamming the customers at this point. Super disappointed

G
1:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle YesStyle Clothing Review: Cute and Affordable, but Sizing Can Be Tricky

I absolutely adore the clothes that I received from YesStyle! However, I did notice that some of the items were smaller than advertised. I picked out a few shirts that were definitely oversized on the model, but when I received them, they were smaller and more "normal" sized. They bunched up a little in the armpit area, which I hate, but that was only for two of the shirts I got. The rest of the clothes were nice and roomy. For reference, I am a very small girl, standing at 5'0 and weighing 80 lbs. So, I doubt the model was that much smaller than me. Overall, I really like the clothing. They are interesting shirts and sweatshirts that you can't find in stores or online for as low of a price.

The shipping does take quite a while, but I was expecting that. I read so many complaints about how long it took to ship that I was actually surprised when it came, and I felt like it didn't take as long as I was expecting.

A lot of people complain about the quality of the products, which I find kind of ridiculous. First off, I don't think they are bad quality. Maybe they aren't as high quality as something you get at a store, but what are you expecting? Do people really think that they discovered a site with perfect quality clothes and extremely low prices? Second, I would never get a fancy dress or outfit from a website. Obviously, that is something you should pick out in person. People complain about how they bought these fancy dresses for 10 dollars and were horrified by the quality. That's completely your fault. I stick to getting my basic clothing from here, and I have not been disappointed.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I ordered a sweatshirt that ended up being unavailable. They emailed me and gave me a coupon. At first, I was worried that they weren't going to refund my money (it was an 18 dollar sweatshirt), but after the rest of the order was shipped (maybe a week or so later), they refunded it. I was pleased with their customer service.

L
12:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle YesStyle Review: Affordable Fashion and Beauty Finds with No Surprises or Extra Fees

I live in Canada and I gotta say, YesStyle is pretty dope. I've ordered from them twice now and both times my stuff arrived on time and in good condition. Just make sure you read the restocking and shipping schedule so you don't get your hopes up too high. What you see is what you get, no surprises or extra fees. The quality of the stuff you get depends on the brand and item you choose, but if you actually read the labels and descriptions, you'll know what you're getting into. Do your homework, people!

YesStyle has a great selection of clothes and cosmetics at way cheaper prices than you'd find in stores. Plus, they have a bunch of brands that aren't even available in Canada. I'm super into Korean skincare and YesStyle has all the good stuff for half the price. They even have brands like Missha, Skin-II, and the Face Shop that I've never seen before. And if you're into fashion that's a little different from what you see in North America, YesStyle is the place to go. No hassle, just the stuff you like.

I haven't had any problems with YesStyle so far, but I can see how the return or exchange process might be a pain. You gotta ship stuff back to their warehouse, which can be expensive and complicated. So make sure you really want the stuff you're ordering, because returning it might not be worth the trouble.

Overall, I'm really happy with YesStyle. It's a great source for cosmetics and accessories, and if you pay attention to the labels and descriptions, you'll have a great shopping experience.

11:58 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Poor Customer Service and Incompetence: My Experience with YesStyle Refund Process via PayPal

I recently had an issue with YesStyle when I requested a refund for a recalled item. I asked for the refund to be processed through PayPal, but unfortunately, YesStyle did not know how to complete this correctly. They sent me payment as "goods and services," which made it look like I sold something to YesStyle and they were sending me "payment" for goods. This was not what I wanted, as I was supposed to receive a refund for an item that was recalled.

I tried to explain the situation to YesStyle, but they did not seem to understand what they did wrong. They blamed PayPal for other fees, and they did not seem to comprehend that they should have sent me a refund via PayPal. I even offered to reject the payment they sent me so they could resend it the correct way, but they did not seem to understand what I was saying.

I emailed over 5 customer service representatives, but none of them seemed to read what I wrote. They only repeated that they sent me a refund, and they even tried to make it seem like I was asking for more than what I paid. This was not the case, as I just wanted them to fix the issue that YesStyle caused.

The customer service at YesStyle is very lacking, and I would not recommend them because of their incompetence. If they do not know how to issue refunds the correct way via PayPal, then they should not give customers that option. This would prevent a lot of issues.

Overall, I was very disappointed with my experience with YesStyle. I hope that they can improve their customer service in the future so that other customers do not have to go through what I did.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle YesStyle Review: Great Prices, Genuine Products, but Beware of Misleading Sales and Slow Shipping

YesStyle is a website that offers great prices on a wide range of products. They buy in large quantities and have warehouses in Hong Kong, which allows them to offer products at lower prices. They frequently update their site with sales and price reductions, which is great for those who are looking for a bargain. All of their branded cosmetics and brand name clothes are genuine, which is a plus.

However, I do find the website to be somewhat misleading. In the EU, it is not allowed to create a "false sense of urgency" when it comes to marketing products to buyers. YesStyle's website is full of "sale ends soon" warnings and 80% sales that appear every other month. They bypass these false advertising laws by putting an item back up to full price when low on stock for a few weeks and then dramatically drop the price back down again.

I have only had to contact their customer support team once, but I have heard horror stories from a friend who explained that it took upwards of 5 emails to actually contact a real human. Not only is their support team largely automated, but they also only offer refunds as store credit unless you open a dispute with your bank. They do promise to reimburse you for any customs charges, but this will only be provided in the form of store credit.

Shipping takes a long time, sometimes months. Strangely enough, I find that my smaller purchases arrive much faster than my larger ones, even though they aim to ship large orders before small ones. Every time I have purchased from them, they ship directly to PostNL, where it is then relabelled and shipped to me. I assume this is due to the hassle that comes alongside declaring cosmetic goods. The worst I have encountered was a smashed box and eyeshadow palette. Shipping takes on average 16 business days to the UK, but I am quite happy to wait.

YesStyle is a great website, but it is worth being slightly cautious of their business practices and sales. If you see something you like but it is just too expensive, wait a week or two, and the price is bound to drop. I also advise against buying anything fragile like eyeshadow palettes as it is not worth the hassle of fixing/contacting customer support should they arrive damaged.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle My Experience with YesStyle: Affordable Asian Fashion with Great Variety and Customer Service

I just wanted to share my experience with YesStyle, as I've seen some people questioning the authenticity of the reviews. I want to make it clear that I am a real person, living on the east coast of America, and I have purchased items from this site. In fact, if you check my profile picture, you'll see me wearing an outfit from YesStyle!

Now, let's get into the nitty-gritty. YesStyle is not for everyone. They are not a clothing company or designer, but rather a retailer that stocks clothing from Asia. This means that the sizes they offer are typically smaller than what you might find in other parts of the world. If you wear a large, you might have trouble finding something that fits. However, if you're a small or medium-sized girl with a smaller chest, you're in luck! YesStyle has a huge catalog of casual clothing from China, Japan, and Korea, which can be hard to find elsewhere.

I've been really impressed with the variety of styles available on YesStyle. They have everything from wedding attire to office wear to frilly "mori girl" styles. The website is easy to navigate, and the prices are often cheaper than what you'd find in local stores. Plus, the customer service is top-notch. I've only had one issue so far, and the staff were quick to reach out to me and resolve the problem.

In terms of shipping, most items are shipped out within two weeks and arrive within another two weeks. This means you can expect to wait about a month for your order to arrive. The quality of the clothing can vary, but I've generally been happy with what I've received. If you do receive something that doesn't meet your expectations, it's important to remember that this is often the fault of the supplier, not YesStyle themselves. Some brands are more reliable than others, so it's worth doing a bit of research before making a purchase. I've had good experiences with brands like 59 Seconds, Dowisi, and Moriville.

One area where I would caution people is with shoes. I've found that the quality of shoes on YesStyle is generally not great, no matter which brand you order from. However, this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I would highly recommend YesStyle to anyone looking for affordable, stylish clothing from Asia. Just be aware of the sizing and do your research before making a purchase. And if you do run into any issues, rest assured that the customer service team is there to help.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Mixed Experience with Yesstyle.com: Inaccurate Information and Cancelled Items

I recently had an experience with Yesstyle.com that left me feeling a bit disappointed. I had previously given them a five-star rating, but unfortunately, I have to lower it now. I ordered four different items from their website, and all of them were listed as "usually ships within 7-14 days." I didn't mind waiting, so I went ahead and placed my order.

However, a little while later, I received an email from Yesstyle.com stating that one of the items I had ordered was out of stock and wouldn't be available for a while. They cancelled that specific item, which was a bit annoying, but I was willing to let it go. Unfortunately, something else happened that made me even more frustrated.

A couple of weeks after I placed my order, I received another email from Yesstyle.com stating that my order had shipped. The next day, I received yet another email stating that one of the items was defective and would not be shipped out. They were processing a refund for that item. I was confused because I didn't understand how an item could have shipped and then be retroactively inspected. Apparently, I was wrong about what "shipped" means. Either way, half of my order had been cancelled by them.

Yesstyle.com did send me a $5 coupon via email as a "goodwill" gesture, but I have to spend a minimum of $50 to be able to use it. I decided to save $50 instead and not use the coupon. While I appreciate the fact that they took the time to make sure the items were in good shape, I'm still annoyed at the issues with my order. I don't like being given inaccurate information like "your order has shipped" when it hasn't or being told that an item is available when it's not. I assume that whatever is left of my order is still sitting somewhere.

This is my third time buying from Yesstyle.com, and my previous two experiences were good. I'm a little disappointed this time around because I ordered four items, and two of them were cancelled. I liked their site because they had styles and things I had been unable to find anywhere else. However, if items are cancelled, then they're not available on Yesstyle either, so it loses that "uniqueness" factor in my view.

Overall, my first experience with Yesstyle.com was positive. The items I ordered looked just like they did in the pictures on the website, and the quality was pretty good. My order came within the time frame they said it would, and it was well packaged. I didn't have any problems with the checkout or ordering process, and the size charts were accurate. I didn't need to contact customer support, so I can't comment on that. I'm still willing to purchase from Yesstyle.com again, but I hope they can improve their accuracy when it comes to item availability and shipping information.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Review of Yesstyle: Authentic Pictures, Knock Offs, Slow Shipping, Decent Customer Support

Yesstyle is a great website that offers a wide variety of clothing from different countries. You may notice that some items on the site are the same, but from different "brands". Well, let me tell you, they are knock offs. The pictures may look authentic, but the material is cheaper than the original product. For example, some of 59second's items are knock offs from different brands. However, you can still tell the difference in the material between the original and the knock off.

One thing to keep in mind when ordering from Yesstyle is the shipping time. If an item says "7-14 days to ship", then it means just that. It may take a month or more for the item to arrive. On the other hand, if an item says "usually ships within 24 hours", it may arrive at your house in just a few days. Customer support is decent over email, but I prefer talking over the phone. However, the representatives don't always speak clearly since they are native speakers. It can take a while to confirm some issues.

If you need to return an item, it may take weeks. However, calling customer support can speed up the process. It's also a good idea to keep in touch with your order and the shipping. Always email customer support to request an "extra testing" just in case they don't send defects or the wrong item. Requests for extra testing are completely free of charge.

I recommend purchasing items that ship within 24 hours unless you are patient enough to wait for items that ship within 7-14 days. Ordering from Yesstyle can be a headache since there's so much to deal with. I don't recommend purchasing shoes on this site if they come from China. Some shoes smell horrible and aren't worth the price. However, there are shoes from Korea that are definitely worth it.

Korean brands are usually very expensive, so be aware that they may be overpriced on Yesstyle. For example, Sechuna clothing is way cheaper on the Korean site. However, I still recommend purchasing from Yesstyle because there are places that you just can't go to find the type of clothes you see on the site.

Yesstyle is not a scam. The pictures are authentic and are straight from the actual manufacturer. However, the customer service isn't all that great, so be sure to read the refund terms and conditions. There is a 14-day limit to refund. Overall, I am an experienced buyer from Yesstyle and these are my honest thoughts. I hope this review was useful.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Mixed Experiences with Yesstyle.com: Inconsistent Quality, Slow Shipping, and Overpriced Items

I have made four purchases from Yesstyle.com and have had mixed experiences.

The first time I ordered Korean clothes, but was disappointed with the quality. Despite claiming to be from Korean brands, I had never heard of them before and the clothes looked cheap and poorly made. I have been a fan of Korean clothes for years and usually purchase them from Korean shops in New Zealand, where the quality is much better. Unfortunately, the clothes from Yesstyle.com were not up to par and I had to return them, which was a hassle and cost me $60 NZD in shipping fees.

The second time I ordered Korean accessories, which were cute and of decent quality. However, the shipping timeframe was slow, taking over half a month to reach New Zealand. I have purchased similar items from eBay, where the seller was based in Seoul and the items arrived within 7 days.

The third time I ordered IOPE Lipstick in Violet Pink, which is very popular in Korea. However, after waiting for over 10 days, I received an email from Yesstyle.com saying that the stock was not available and my order had been cancelled. I was disappointed, but later found out that the lipstick was only $18-$19 USD in the IOPE store in Korea, while Yesstyle.com was selling it for $39.70 USD, which is double the price. I was surprised that so many people support this website, as they offer very overpriced stock, especially in the Korean cosmetic and skincare range.

Despite my previous experiences, I decided to give Yesstyle.com one more chance and made my fourth purchase, which consisted of Korean and Japanese makeup items. I am hoping that they will arrive within April, as there are only 18 days left. If they do not arrive on time, I will not be returning to Yesstyle.com again.

Overall, my experiences with Yesstyle.com have been mixed. While I have found some decent items, the quality and shipping times have been inconsistent. Additionally, the prices for some items are much higher than they should be. I would recommend shopping around and comparing prices before making a purchase from Yesstyle.com.

J

YesStyle YesStyle Review: Unique Designs, Slow Shipping, and Tricky Returns

I gotta say, I'm pretty into YesStyle. The website design is pretty slick and they've got some seriously unique designs that I haven't seen anywhere else. But, let's get down to the nitty gritty.

I'm a bit hesitant to buy from YesStyle because their return policy isn't the easiest and I'm not really into store credit. Plus, a lot of their products take a solid two weeks to ship out and then another week or more to actually get to your door. So, if you're not the patient type, this site might not be for you. But, if you're the type who likes to be surprised when your package finally arrives, then this could be right up your alley.

One thing I do appreciate about YesStyle is that they've started showing customer satisfaction ratings next to each seller's account when you're looking at a product. They also show similar items in an easy-to-access tab, which helps guide my choices, especially when it comes to price. Sometimes, different sellers will have the exact same product at a cheaper price.

The only downside is that the pictures of the models are usually from pretty far away, so it's hard to get a good sense of what the outfit looks like up close. And, since returns can be a bit of a hassle, I tend to go for the seller that has the most info in their product description. I need sizing measurements and a decent number of pictures with close-ups to show the quality of the material used. I want to see the hem lines up close and know exactly where they take in the fabric so I know I'm getting the design I want and that it will be easy to alter if needed.

I've also noticed that it can be hard to find items in my size (I'm 5'4", 90 lbs, with measurements of 30", 23", 33"), so I really have to do my research before making a purchase.

Sometimes, I'll even price match items I find on YesStyle on Amazon. I've seen cheaper prices on Amazon and sometimes it's even prime. If that happens, I'll go with Amazon because it's faster and the customer service experience is usually better. But, there are some styles that I can only find on YesStyle and I love them enough that they're worth the wait and possible disappointment of poor quality.

For example, the drop earrings I've ordered have been absolutely gorgeous and after several months, there's no sign of discoloration or rust. And, they only cost between $3 and $10 per pair! However, I did order a $6 hat that turned out to be pretty thin and made of garbage material. But, it looks great and unless someone else is wearing it, it's not easy to tell that the material is poor quality. So, if you're going for appearances only, it's not a bad buy.

Overall, I've had a pretty positive experience with YesStyle. Their high waist mini skirts and thigh high socks have all been great quality, and I'm excited to see how my next order of clothes turns out. If anything changes, I'll be sure to update!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle YesStyle Review: Great for Japanese and Korean Brands, but Watch Out for Prices and Shipping

YesStyle is a website that I have been using for a while now and I have to say that I am quite impressed with it. The website design is well made and it's easy to look for the products or clothing styles you need. You can look things up by photos too, which is a great feature. When you place an order, YesStyle might have the product in stock, if not they will place an order to their warehouse from that brand and once all the items you've ordered have arrived, they will package it together and send it to your address.

The prices YesStyle lists on their site reflect the original price listed on the original brands' site plus the cost of ordering the products to their warehouse. YesStyle wants to make a profit off this as well, so most of the prices will be a bit higher than what is listed on the original brands' site. YesStyle always has sales year-round, so it doesn't really matter if the sales end because it never does. The site just makes it seem like the sale will end to pressure you into buying it. The flash sales have a time limit on when the sale ends. The prices are comparable to other sites like TesterKorea. Sometimes I find it cheaper on YesStyle and other times I find YesStyle to be double the price of what the other sites are. The good thing is that YesStyle is able to get a huge variety of brands and products from South Korea and Japan compared to other sites. Always double-check the prices with other trusted sites. Don't be fooled if the site says something is on sale for 80% off flash sale, because chances are they just marked up the price and put a stamp on it saying it's 80% off now but in actuality it's probably 10%-30% off max.

A lot of the Chinese "branded" stuff you can find it cheaper on eBay or Aliexpress to be honest. It's the Japanese and Korean brands that are probably more worth buying since YesStyle offers free shipping. The free shipping used to be at a minimum of $40CAD, but now it has gone up to a minimum purchase of $135CAD for free shipping. I guess you could combine shipping with your friends and family to get that free shipping. When you checkout, there are a lot of coupons and rewards you can add to have more discounts. If you search on Reddit, there's a thread where people post their reward code that you could add to get an extra 2% off. You can usually find coupon codes on Google too. YesStyle also offers a membership reward system, where the more you spend, the more points and rewards you get in return. This is a good strategy to get returning customers and to have customers spend more. If you join the YesStyle influencers program, you get even more discounts.

YesStyle doesn't offer refunds. They will "refund" you in the form of store credit even when it's due to a mistake on their end like sending in the wrong item or not having stock in the item you bought. I don't mind a store credit if it's something I wanted to exchange or return after I received the item, but if they didn't send me an item yet, then I want the refund back to my credit card or PayPal. You would think that the company will package items more properly the more you buy as well. I've had my items shipped to me in less than favorable conditions. They have shipped the items to me in just a destroyed shoe box and in banged up box that is flimsily stuck together by tape. Least if the item you order breaks during shipping, they will at least resend it to you. But if the item broke during transit and there is no more stock to send, then they will refund you in the form of a store credit. I think it should be refunded to my credit card or PayPal since the fault was on YesStyle for not packing it properly. I've had to open up cases on PayPal to get my money back from this company before, so the best thing I can suggest is to pay using PayPal in case you need to open up a case to get your money back.

The response time from their customer service is pretty quick and they translate all the foreign information into English with converted size measurements. Well, until the company fixes any of those problems, I will not change my review for this company. Overall, YesStyle is a great website to shop for Japanese and Korean brands, but be careful with the prices and shipping.

V

YesStyle Review: Don't Fall for the YesStyle Scam - Save Your Money and Time

Don't waste your precious time and hard-earned money on YesStyle. The products take an eternity to arrive, sometimes even months, and the quality is just plain awful. The reason for the long shipping time is because YesStyle has to order the products from China wholesalers like wholesale-dress.com. You might even find the same products that YesStyle is selling on wholesale-dress.com, but YesStyle sells them for ten times the price. That's how they make their profit, by being the middleman between you and the China wholesale products. They don't want you to know that you can buy directly from wholesale-dress (and other similar sites).

If you're looking to buy a lot of "cute" one-size-fits-"most" clothing, you'd be better off ordering straight from the same China wholesale suppliers that YesStyle orders from. A lot of wholesale places require you to buy a minimum quantity of items, but not wholesale-dress.com. So, if you're going to let yourself get ripped off in this way, at least do it for $2 per item at wholesale-dress, not $40 per item at YesStyle.

The customer service for YesStyle is just as bad as the customer service from wholesale-dress. So, if you do choose to rip yourself off, go with getting ripped off by the cheaper site, not YesStyle.

But, what I hate most about all of these websites is that I'm using real American money to buy fake foreign crap. It's just not worth it. Save your money and buy from a reputable retailer. Don't fall for the YesStyle scam.

Read full review of YesStyle and 1 comment
1 comment
Ueichi
, US
Aug 22, 2023 8:21 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The site you mentioned is nonexistent.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Disappointing Experience with Asian Clothing Site: Poor Quality and Misleading Return Policy

I've been eyeing this website for years now! I always wanted to buy something but I was hesitant since it's an Asian website that ships from HK. But one day, I was feeling really down and I made a silly mistake of ordering close to $500 USD worth of clothes. The transaction process was pretty simple, but the shipping process took FOREVER. It took a whole month for me to finally receive my items.

Out of the 10 items that I received, I can only say that I liked one. The quality of the clothes was cheap and not that great, but I guess that's what you get for shopping on a not-so-expensive clothing site. However, what really made me angry was that one of the items was shipped wet, damp, and had a really bad chemical smell. I called customer service to return it, but they said that they wouldn't be giving me a shipping refund since it wasn't considered defective. Seriously? If something is shipped wet, damp, and smells like it's been dunked in chemicals for days, how is that not defective? The return policy is very misleading since only items that they consider as defective will be accepted for returns.

I had high hopes for this website since they have a lot of cute stuff. I thought I finally found a good website that sells Korean, Japanese, and HK fashion, but I was pretty much scammed. If you do decide to purchase anything from this website, just keep in mind that there's a small chance that you'll actually like what you get since the pictures can be misleading. The customer service is also poor, so buy at your own risk. I definitely won't be buying anything from this site again.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

YesStyle Mixed Feelings About YesStyle: Great Products, Frustrating Site Functionalities and Shipping Options

I recently made a purchase on YesStyle and I have mixed feelings about my shopping experience. On one hand, the brand and product selection is amazing and I was able to find multiple products from different brands that I was excited to try out. The prices are also very affordable, which is a huge plus.

However, the site functionalities can be quite frustrating at times. There aren't enough filters to do product searches and some of the existing filters are rather useless. Additionally, sometimes the full ingredients list of the products are missing from the product page, which can be a major issue for people who care about the ingredients in their skincare products. YesStyle should make sure to consistently disclose the full ingredients list for each product on the site.

Another issue I had was with the shipping options. While free express shipping is offered on purchases over $59, I'm not sure if standard shipping is offered for purchases under that amount. YesStyle should offer standard shipping for smaller purchases and at some lower threshold, it should be free.

One of the biggest issues I had was with the inefficiency when products aren't immediately available. YesStyle advises you to order what's available now and then order the long lead time products separately. This is absurd and I'm sure they lose sales because of this. When they receive the order, they should ship what's immediately available and then ship the long lead time items separately and should do that themselves - not ask the customer to help them plan inventory and logistics. Some customers will likely order from another vendor or not have enough products to qualify for free shipping which makes the overall cost to the customer higher.

Lastly, the return policy is very stingy, so be careful while shopping. Overall, while I did enjoy the product selection and affordable prices, the site functionalities and shipping options could use some improvement.

E

YesStyle Overpriced Junk: My Disappointing Experience with [Company Name]

Shipping is pretty fast, but if you're unlucky and they don't have something in stock, you'll have to wait for everything to arrive before they ship it out. That's a bummer. The real problem is that the stuff they sell is expensive and cheap at the same time. It's like they're trying to trick you into thinking you're getting something good, but really it's just junk. And if you do end up buying something that's not up to par, you can only get store credit for more of their overpriced garbage.

I ordered five pairs of shoes, thinking I had the right size based on their conversion chart, but they were all too big except for one pair. And even that one pair wasn't worth the price. I returned them to their warehouse in California, but I didn't get any notification that they received them. When I called to check, the customer service rep said they didn't have them. But when I told him I had a return receipt, suddenly he found them in the computer.

I finally got my store credit, but I had to wait a while to use it. I ordered some hair accessories and a pair of mary jane shoes. The headband had an adornment that was falling off because they used cheap glue to attach it ($16). The "copper" barrettes were flimsy and bent easily ($10 each). And the shoes smelled terrible right out of the box. The heel was coming off of one shoe, and both had some green plastic stuck under the sides that wouldn't come off. All of this was right out of the box.

I was going to return everything again, but I decided to just cut my losses. I don't want any more of their store credit for defective items. It's a shame that they're so dishonest and sell such low-quality stuff for so much money. You can find cheap stuff that's still decent quality, but this isn't it.

YesStyle Customer Reviews Overview

YesStyle is a popular online retailer that offers a wide range of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products from Asia. Our reviews show that customers are generally satisfied with their shopping experience on YesStyle. Here are some of the positive points that stand out:

1. Wide selection of products: YesStyle offers a vast selection of products from various Asian brands, including clothing, accessories, beauty products, and home goods. Customers appreciate the variety and the ability to find unique items that are not available in their local stores.

2. Affordable prices: YesStyle's prices are generally lower than those of other retailers, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious shoppers. Customers appreciate the value for money and the frequent discounts and promotions.

3. Fast and reliable shipping: YesStyle offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount and delivers to many countries worldwide. Customers report that their orders arrive quickly and in good condition.

4. Excellent customer service: YesStyle's customer service team is responsive and helpful, according to our reviews. Customers appreciate the prompt and courteous assistance they receive when they have questions or issues with their orders.

5. User-friendly website: YesStyle's website is easy to navigate and provides detailed product information and reviews. Customers appreciate the convenience of shopping online and the ability to compare products and prices.

Overall, YesStyle is a reputable and reliable online retailer that offers a wide range of affordable and stylish products from Asia. Our reviews indicate that customers are generally satisfied with their shopping experience and would recommend YesStyle to others.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

YesStyle contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with YesStyle?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YesStyle Customer Service. Initial YesStyle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YesStyle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YesStyle. Discuss the issues you have had with YesStyle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.