Having problems with Adam & Eve?

Adam & Eve Customer Service Contacts

1800 382 1888 (USA and Canada)
302 Meadowland Dr.
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adam & Eve Customer Service. Initial Adam & Eve complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adam & Eve above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adam & Eve. Discuss the issues you have had with Adam & Eve and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Adam & EveCustomer Service

On December 23 I attempted to complete a purchase online, but the automated system failed to process the order. As such, I attempted to complete the same order again, but the automated system still failed to process the order. However, I was charged twice for an order that was never actually generated. My bank approved the funds, approximately $474 in total, and cannot cancel the transaction once the funds are approved. I contacted customer service with Adam & Eve, but was told that the order does not exist. I attempted to explain that the funds were approved by my bank, provided the necessary codes, but the order was never processed. I was treated with a great deal of disrespect and told that if I challenged the transaction I would no longer be allowed to shop with Adam & Eve. My order does not exist, but the funds for both transactions have not yet been returned.

Adam & EveDoes not provide full (any) disclosure on shipping/orders

I submitted an order on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, paid extra for 2 day shipping, expecting it by no later than Sunday, December 13, 2020, within 3-4 days (Sunday is my anniversary with my husband). There were no alerts, notifications, etc., warning me that I would not reasonably be able to have my package delivered within that timeframe. I proceeded with the order thinking I would receive my order within the timeframe expected, or I would NOT have placed the order.

I checked on my order Friday, December 11 2020 evening to discover that it was postponed to arrive Monday, December 14, 2020.

I contacted customer service to file a dispute and implement a return once I received the package, below is the following communication by myself & Adam & Eve customer service:

Me:

"Hi, I placed an order Wednesday 9th and paid for 2 day shipping. I hoped to have my package before Sunday 13th as that is mine and my husbands anniversary date. I tracked the package and now it will be delayed to arrive Monday 14th. I would like to cancel/return this order as I now have to go out and buy something I know I will have by the time I expected."

Adam & Eve Customer Service Rep:

"December 11, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay.

Due to the current conditions across the United States, both UPS and the US Postal Service were not able to process your orders on time.

Both UPS and the US Postal Service are working hard to resume normal operations.

Unfortunately, at this time we cannot guarantee when your package will be delivered.

Please note: The UPS Service Guarantee does not apply when transportation networks are disrupted due to events of this nature. As a result, we cannot refund your shipping charges.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know."

Me:

"I understand that you DO NOT guarantee when the order will be delivered. Big waste of money and time in this case. However, you still have not resolved my original dispute. I wish to return the items for a refund once received. Please provide me with the return policy and the necessary information to complete that transaction. Thanks for your time..."

Different Adam & Eve Customer Service Rep (A different rep responded to the same email thread):

"December 11, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your email.

If you do not wish to keep the order when the UPS driver arrives, you can refuse the delivery.

If you are not home when the package is delivered, instructions on how to make a return are included inside the order.

Once the merchandise is returned to us, we can issue a refund. Please note, we do not refund shipping charges.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know."

*I just wanted to share, It's important for a business to provide proper customer service. Especially during these times, many are struggling. I don't think Adam & Eve deserves my DOLLAR VOTE. I will never shop here again, bad experience, poor customer service, waste of time.

Adam & EveAccount being closed

I was told I was haveing my account closed by legal which is not right I had purchased a movie plan with u guys could cancel out I tried today it said I was closed cause u refunded more then I purchased. I was also told I order like three items which wasn't true, they said your losing money I was going to order more. Please call me at [protected]. My name is Rebecca Williams.

Adam & EveFirst time order... Never again!

I purchased a product got suckered in to the accessory bag and the expedited shipping just for them to back order it as soon as I placed my order and delayed it a month. Still gonna send me the accessory bag for some reason without the product to use then with. Call them and they say too bad... If you don't want it refuse the package when you get it and wait 3 weeks for a refund.. Maybe! Are you [censored]ing kidding me? Screw adam and eve for the theives they are... They lie and take your money and expect you to be ok with it. I will never do business with them since they don't know what good business is! Don't waste your money.. Just go to a store in your local area that way you don't get robbed and can actually get a product!

A
          Apr 28, 2020

Adam & Eve — Sharon was very rude and refused to send me an email with the original chat messages.

I called customer service after being disconnected from a chat trying to cancel and order because the promo...

Apr 04, 2020

Adam & Eve — Pave g-spot vibrator

I purchased the Pave G-spot vibrator & there isn't an offer to buy a replacement charger. You have...

Adam & Evecompany doesn't warn customers that the promotions don't work in canada

Always tell your customers some products are not going to get to their country .

Never buying again from this company the shipping was so slow and I end up with a stupid bag of toys I am never ever going to be using and the wine voucher what a god damn joke. Never buying from these people again.

Also package arrived all open which is gross A F

The gifts look so disgusting what is this and the phone support GIVES ZERO [censored]S

NEVER ever been so disappointed with a company that assures 100% SATISFACTION shipping was SO slow like nothing was likable about doing business with you

company doesn't warn customers that the promotions don't work in canada

L
            Nov 14, 2019

Adam & Eve — I didn't get my product and got horrible customer service now you wont answer the phone to me

So I order a product. Becuase i didnt want to spend several $ more they didnt ship it for close to 2 week...

N
            Oct 29, 2019

Adam & Eve — branding

To whom it may concern, I have serious reservations about your branding effort. Why chose Adam and Eve? The...

J
            Aug 26, 2019

Adam & Eve — unprotected packaging and appeared to be used

I recently purchased my first product from this company. When opening it, I realized there was nothing...

Adam & EveEntire order

This was my very first time ordering from this company. My order (#[protected]) says that the item was delivered to my mail box on August 24th. We have two large parcel lockers at our neighborhood mailbox stand. I was home all day. Both parcel lockers remained empty and nothing was delivered to my house. The USPS website stated to contact the shipper. I called Adam and Eve customer service, and explained the situation. The agent was very rude, and basically inferred that I was lying about not receiving the item because USPS says it was delivered. I'm sure that she gets her fair share of dishonest people, but to treat me in this manner was unprofessional. After asking about a refund or reshipping the items, she said they could do it this one time only. I have yet to recieve an email regarding reshipment, so I am not sure she even pushed it through. I was very respectful hoping to see the behavior mirrored. Boy, was I wrong. I have never ordered toys before, but my husband was recently sent on a one year deployment, and I thought this would be a great way to help us both out. Disappointed with this whole process to say the least. This one agent has cost Adam and Eve a customer for life. Would like confirmation if the item will be reshipped or refunded.

Entire order

Adam & Eveinsensitive behavior by call takers

On August 11, 2019, I called Adam & Eve customer service to complain about a product I had recently purchased. I was on the phone with Ms Simmons. I felt this person was being abrupt and wasn't really caring or being sensitive about my complaint. I told her that the product was defective and how to return the item. I was told to check the invoice and send it back that way. I told the person that I had a 50% discount code and what was going to happen with that code and Ms. Simmons told me that that is a one time code. No apologies, no trying to make me feel comfortable about calling in. I felt cheated because she didn't attempt to even offer me another code or anything else to make up for losing the code I used and also getting a defective product. In addition, asked about the free return shipping and that wasn't offered either. I already felt uncomfortable that I had to call about this defective product and then I felt worse during the phone call. I asked for a supervisor and the person told me she is the supervisor. I then said goodbye and I called again thinking I would get treated better but it was to no avail. The next person treated me the same. I know this is a discreet product company but I still have to pay, it's not free. There should be better customer service, making the customer feel comfortable. I have been buying from Adam & Eve for a while but I think I'm going to look elsewhere where I'll get a better treatment during exchanges for buying and while on the phone with customer service.

RESOLVED

• Adam & Eve's response · Aug 12, 2019

Could you email us at [email protected] and reference what you wrote here? We are so sorry this has happened. We'd like to talk to you.

K
                Jun 14, 2019

Adam & Eve — dvd and customer service

I called on 6/14/19 and the first time I called I get told it wasnt adam and eve even though I knew it was so...

U
                Jan 05, 2019

Adam & Eve — cannot leave product reviews! scam company with fake reviews on website

This company operates almost like a scam. The products we ordered did not work as they are supposed to and...

Adam & Evelingerie

I am very unsatisfied in the quality of the lingerie piece I received yesterday morning, when I looked at the corset top, there were holes in the breast area where the material is thin lace is... but not only that, the size chart is wrong, I ordered a Large and it is too small. To add the cherry to the top of my first experience buying from a&e, the underwear with the piece were the CHEAPEST panties I have ever even seen in my life! If nothing can be done about this, I will for sure not be back to shop from them, I have nothing good to say at this point, I had really high hopes for a&e so likeso, I am very disappointed...

M

Adam & Eve — horrible customer service

Made an order on June 27 and didn't receive it. Called the customer service on July 8 and learned that my...

B

Adam & Eve — super disappointed

I placed a $60 order and did bot receive it. It was supposed to be in mail last wednesday but its not there ...

Kelso
                  H

Adam & Eve — in store service

Me and my best friend went to the Greenfield MA store and we weren't sure on the stores ID rules as I didn't...

Adam & Eve — phone operator named dona

I call a&e about the things im looking to buy or the thing that i have not recieved. And a device that doe...

Adam & Eve — rude customer service reps

I myself work in customer service, I work for a bank and I know to let people finish their question before...