[Resolved] WinCo Foods — wrongfully charged
Hello my name is Amanda.
I was with my family at your winco store #0101 and had the cashier Joanne J. on 05/03/17 at 19:20:14 hours on term # 13. I purchased quite a few items but made sure every item was as low of priced as we are low on funds until the 10th. Particularly one item we were well over charged for. I had purchased the broccoli soup from the deli which was only 1.98 and the cashier twice out the wrong code in, it wasn't until later I got home after putting the kids to bed did I realize I didn't even get my soup, but when I checked the receipt it says she charged me 12.98 for the item. I see again she put the wrong code in and I'm assuming the soup got left at checkout. I am seeing how I can get this resolved as it is too late for me to get to the store tonight and I've tried calling, but it is past hours as the recording said.
Front desk apologized as the company doesn’t allow for issue resolvment over the phone. Followed through and satisfied.
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- Su Ollom - del monte fruit cocktail
- WinCo Foods - cashier
- WinCo Foods - failed customer service
- WinCo Foods - bulk food bins
- WinCo Foods - bad customer service