Whirlpoolmaytag washer

P Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

Bought in July. This thing is HORRIBLE. I find dirt in the bottom of the washer drum. It goes off balance constantly no matter how hard I try to balance each load. Other cycles happen than what I set it for. SO frustrating. Also, after washing, MUCH water remains in the fabrics and my dryer runs and runs and runs to try to dry them. I am a cancer patient and I REALLY NEED clean clothes.

In the photos you can see it is set on DRAIN & SPIN. WATER is flowing in! I use DRAIN & SPIN after each wash load trying to get water out of the fabrics because so much remains that my dryer runs 2 hours to get my clothing dry.

I am so upset about this. I will help pay the difference for a better washer.

In July, I went to Home Depot for a front loader like what I had. They said they were way overpriced and that this washer is MUCH better. It is NOT. I cannot stand it. All the people at church and in groups I am in cannot believe the bad situation I am in with this that Maytag - Whirlpool made such a bad product and will not help me. I am trying to get a better service company to look at it but continue to be on hold at Whirlpool-Maytag for 43 minutes. This is Tuesday and I am told it is a better time to call than Monday.

Please can you help me?

Whirlpool

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response · Nov 29, 2017

Hi Patricia, we apologize for the problem you are having with the Washer and would like to help. Please send an email to [protected]@Whirlpool.com with your contact information as well as your model and serial number of the Washer and a brief description of the problem and we would be more then happy to review the problem with you directly. Thank you for taking the time to review your Washer, we look forward to speaking with you.

• S
      Nov 28, 2017

Hi Patricia.

Let me see what I might be able to do for you.

What is the actual model of the unit?