Whirlpool33-in wide side-by-side refrigerator w/ led lighting model# : wdf320pads

J

Purchased May2017 for a new Manufactured home. Freezer has frost built up around door gasket and inside ice machine. The motor seems to only kick on for a split second and turns off again. The refrigerator will not stay cool even at the coldest setting the inside temp is 54 degrees. I have had biscuits blow up inside, 3 gallons of milk spoil, and the loss of many other food items that I question and will not feed my kids with a concern of food being spoiled. This is very very frustrating considering this is a brand new home with all new appliances. I have had service calls out 3 times now! I had the service team out today and now my parts are on back order, and I need some other parts that have a 6 week lead time. What am I suppose to do for 6 weeks without a fridge? I would like to know what you will do to expedite this issue as well as pay for the loss food items and troubles?

• Updated by jessicapreusz7777 · May 30, 2017

Incorrect Model number... Correct Model #: WRS322FDAM

• Updated by Maytag admin · May 31, 2017

Hello Jessica,
    We apologize for the inconvenience you are currently having with the Refrigerator and would like to look into this with you further. Please email us at [email protected] with your model and serial number, along with your contact information, including your telephone number, address and a brief description of the problem along with which website you visited.

• Whirlpool's response · Jun 01, 2017

Hello Jessica, thank you for sending in the requested information. A representative will review your concerns and contact you shortly.

• Updated by jessicapreusz7777 · Jun 08, 2017

We have been dealing with this issue for over a month now. We have had several service calls to the house to try and fix the issue. We have waited patiently for parts to come in that took weeks. I have lost hundreds of dollars in groceries (family of 5)! Service came out 2 days ago and replaced the new parts needed. The freezer is fixed and is no longer freezing up, but the refrigerator is NOT FIXED. I still have milk spoiling, lunch meat going bad, lettuce turning brown, biscuits and cinnamon rolls exploding, juice separating, and ext... The cold, colder, coldest settings still spin freely and don't make any difference when i set it for 24 hours on the COLDEST setting. This is ridiculous! I had a Whirlpool Customer Service guy call me to start a paper trail and told me that my unit would be replaced if the parts did not work... I need to know who I need to contact about this.

Comments
    Comments

• Whirlpool's response · Jun 08, 2017

Hello Jessica, we can understand your frustrations and we are very sorry to learn of your experience with your Refrigerator. We'll be glad to look into your concern for you. Please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintsboard), your user ID name (jessicapreusz7777), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [email protected]

• Updated by jessicapreusz7777 · Jun 12, 2017

So I called the Complaint line and I AM NOT HAPPY! So evidently I have to have a filed complaint 3 times with services calls documented before they will replace the unit! I have lost now 3 loads of groceries due to the refrigerator not cooling. Service has showed up now twice and when I called the Whirlpool complaint line they informed me I had no complaints on file because I requested service from ONLINE. For some reason if you make a complaint online and request service from the online portal it will not count as a filed complaint.. WHAT?? Of course everytime I call I have a different person to talk to. First guy promised me a new unit if the parts did not work after service was there. Well guess what.. It still dont work and 2 weeks later I am still dealing with a HOT Refrigerator.

• Whirlpool's response · Jun 13, 2017

We are sorry to hear this Jessica! If there is anything we can review further for you, Please contact us back with the number that was provided to you.

• Je
    jessicapreusz7777 Jun 01, 2017

thank you for your response to my complaint. I have sent you the information you have requested. I really hope that you can help..