WesbankCar finance I am cancelling

A Sep 03, 2020

Good day I would like to cancel my contract with Westbank immediately as the service I am receiving from Auto Pedigree Brakenfell is not acceptable at all. Below is the message I sent them. We all are struggling and I don't think it's fair to be ripped off like this. I have discovered many others has been getting the same treatment. We try to move forward in life, please people let's not break each other down for a temporary satisfaction but rather builds each other up so our nation can become better together!

Email I sent to Auto Pedigree Brakenfell Regional manager
Good day Johan, hope you well?
I would like to share my concerns about the service I have been receiving. I bought a car on finance by you guys, specifically by the sales person Antonio Rajin. I have will share the list of things I am not happy with.
Firstly I had to pay insurance before the deal went through and had to wait about 2 weeks to before receiving the car. I have the car now for more than 2 weeks and have requested more than once to replace the broken spare key I received and the spot lights doesn't work, it was told that it did work but never proven to me. Also I am not sure how long the disc and licence will take( that I know usually takes longer, but it is almost 4 weeks)

What really saddens me, is that before the deal went through I was treated like royalty, now I am treated like one who is a burden. Example on several occasions sales person Antonio said he will get back to me now or check up on the issues now! But that's just words to probably flatter me. Which is not acceptable at all to deal with customers or clients in this manner.
I have received the car half done and I'm not willing to pay for something like this.

I would like to request a cancellation on my contract immediately as the service is totally opposite to what I expected.

Regards