Having problems with WesBank?

WesBank Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 937 265 (Head Office)
+27 116 496 000 (Head Office)
+27 116 326 000 (Head Office)
+27 861 288 272 (Customer Service)
+27 861 922 677 (Business Finance)
+27 861 233 233 (Fleet Card Queries)
+27 861 474 355 (Shell Fuel Card)
+27 861 102 090 (Managed Maintenance)
Enterprise Road
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WesBank Customer Service. Initial WesBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WesBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WesBank. Discuss the issues you have had with WesBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 25, 2020

Wesbank — Balloon payment arrangement

Good day Balloon payment on my account was expiring on November 2019. Prior to that I have communicated with...

Wesbank Vehicle finance

Wesbank refuses to communicate with me despite me sending them emails with my questions clearly set out. For months I have been trying to speak to anybody at Wesbank. I even stopped the monthly debit order but not even that has made them contact me. I want to settle my account and need some amounts explained. I also need the procedure after settlement.

Wesbank Payment holiday amount put as arrears

Good day

in March I sent an email requesting payment holiday because of us not being able to work during lockdown.

This was granted. Month 4 we started paying as usual.

Why is it reflecting as arrears on my statement? And why is my name on the credit bureau?
    Last week I applied for a home loan which was denied because of this.

When I phone Wesbank I hold on for so long that I have no airtime left.
    Eventually I got through... apparently extra documents were sent...which I didn't receive. now that say the request has expired.

Please advise how to resolve this matter.

Oct 20, 2020

Wesbank — Retrieval of documents

Many years back my mother had financed a vehicle through Wesbank. There is no outstanding finance on the...

Sep 21, 2020

Wesbank — Vehicle finance

Good morning, I decided to sell my vehicle to a family member as I was immigrating to the UK. My flight wa...

Wesbank Personal loan

Wesbank personal loans
      August 2020
      Loan number:[protected]

I have requested that the loan be closed as I have settled the account on the 31 July 2020. The loan is not yet closed and the account is being charged interest and my account is being debited. I have been calling and not able to get a clear answer why the account is not being closed. I have sent emails and there are no responses. I need the account to be closed and all charges to be reversed.

Sep 03, 2020

Wesbank — Car finance I am cancelling

Good day I would like to cancel my contract with Westbank immediately as the service I am receiving from Auto...

Wesbank Getting registration papers for a paid off vehicle

I spoke to person in customer services recently (boitshepo pule) about what was happening regarding my vehicle registration papers that I applied for once my car was paid off.
        They were apparently courier'd via dsv tracking number: wesat01855706. Upon calling dsv on [protected] they said that wesbank tracking numbers did not correspond with the numbers as above.
        She said you would escalate this as this is now my 4th correspondence by phone and now email to request my registration papers. When I emailed her on the address she gave me it said she does notr respond to emails.
        Why is it so hard to get my registration papers? The car is paid off.
        It is completely unacceptable service.

Jul 29, 2020

Wesbank — Natis document and settlement figures

hi, I am Nisha behairylall, the owner of Cheeky's transport cc. I have paid up a heavy duty truck on the...

Wesbank Settlement letter

I've been trying to get a settlement letter on my vehicle in which I was hijacked in on the 10th of March 2020 from Precious Modiga, but without ANY success. The Fairland Head Office also can't assist me and I've even went as far as to get the CEO of their Motor Division to give me a call (Mr. Ghana Msibi), but I just don't think that it will happen. I can be reached at [protected]@vapssa.co.za.

Wesbank Very Rude and non-assistance

I called in to find-out about my installment account.

Apparently I have tried paying up the car and there are still some transactions or rather movements on my account I needed clarification on.

I spoke to Kayhlen or something like that...
            He was very very rude not wanting to explain why I still have movements on my account, I asked to be transferred and he rather put me on hold and after it went back to him, he pretended as if the is something wrong with the line. and literally HUNG-UP the line on me!!!

He is very rude and not assisting the client that pays his very salary.
            Clearly he doesn't understand what a value of a client is and needs to be taught all over again.

I called around 14:20 ( 24 March 2020 from my partners phone [protected]

He must be dealt with cause I'm still trying to speak to someone else and the lines are busy.

Mar 23, 2020

Wesbank — Vehicle loan application pre approved but now status is fraud,suspect

Hi Good day Wesbank, i am akula sai, i have applied car vehicle loan from car king dealership, at earlier i...

Mar 23, 2020

Wesbank — I sent a few emails to Wesbank and no feedback received after 96 hours

Good day My account is in arrears again. I would like to find out is there a distress department that can...

Wesbank finance

I went overseas but left my car in SA. I missed a few payments but made it up over time. I'm not back in the country and after 4 months of unemployment and a million legal fees being taken Off my account making my area grow exponentially, I finally have caught up and am ready to pay my last two year's owing on my account. However, wesbank cancels my contracts and now I gave to pat in full or give in my car.

• Updated by Gabster25 · Feb 12, 2020

Arrears *

Wesbank car finance

I got approved by wesbank the icontract was send to me with the pin I did accept the pin when the dealership asked for the manual contract to sign all of a sudden we can't continue with it in the meantime insurance except me everything is done I must just sign and then I can get the vehicle.
                Its inappropriate to continue with everything then when I get to a dealership there is problems.

Wesbank motor vehicle registration documents

Good Morning
                  I cannot begin to explain how disappointed I am at FNB and its relevant divisions, total lack of customer service. I have been an FNB and Wesbank customer for over 20 years and have NEVER experienced such bad service as I have experienced in the past month.
                  FNB and its relevant divisions was always a bank that could proudly say we are no one.
                  Everywhere I go nowadays people are complaining about the total lack of service from FNB.
                  I have requested information from Wesbank 3 times since the 30 January and have not had a single acknowledgment of my requests.
                  Is this what FNB and Webanks's service has come to, that you ONLY receive service when a complaint is lodged.
                  Complainant: Marion James
                  Contact: [protected]
                  Ref: Reg CB417RB GP vehicle papers

Wesbank vehicle financing

Debit order went off on the 31st although scheduled for the 1st of every month. The debit order bounced and now I'm left to rectify the situation. Called to resolve the issue and wasn't afforded the opportunity to state my case, the consultant who I spoke to kept speaking over me. I referred to my contract:

"Your debit order will be aligned to your
                    salary date, or on the last business day preceding this date where this date falls on a weekend or public holiday, provided that such date is not
                    earlier than your Due Date"

It clearly states that the debit order can't go off earlier than my Due Date and yet it did.

Dec 05, 2019

Wesbank — repossession of vehicle

My car was repossessed on the 18th November 2019, due to my instalments being in arrears. When I contacted...

Wesbank wesbank

i bought a car in 2015,
                      I applied for Debt review then lost my job so i had to stop that.
                      i am working now and i contacted Wesbank to make payment arrangement.
                      i understand the account has been restructured, in 2018 i lost my Job and then my wife filed for divorce.

outstanding balance R28300

I do no want to speak to Melinda Heneke, i dont appreciate someone raising there voice or shouting at me

i want to make arrangement and pay R3000 a per to secure and keep the vehicle, as that is my only source of income, i do not want to run away from the obligation of paying, all i am asking is for a chance to correct this as i need the vehicle, Wesbank wont be loosing Funds, as taking the car is extreme as i want to pay for it.

i was a good client till my situation happened.
                      Wesley Jeffries

Wesbank corrupt car deal

I purchased a car in 2017. Before I collected the car, a male Wesbank agent insisted I sign the contract on Saturday when I was at Maponya mall shopping with my family. He promised to send me a copy on Monday morning. I signed a contract stating the car is R120k and my installment was R2353.80 per month. I paid R5000 and at times R45000 and in-between for 2yrs and started paying R3800 to R4000 pm since the beginning of 2019. I have been asking for the contract and has never received a copy that contract to date.
                        The seller was a friend of mine and the female agent who processed the financing deal was dating the seller at the time. I recently discovered that the seller was to pay a residual amount of R180k and was in arrears before I purchased the car. The Wesbank agent actually transferred the residual amount to me and arrears while the seller never paid a cent towards the residual. As we speak, the car was removed from my possession and I owe the bank over R150k, which is more than the car sale and after paying for over 3 years.
                        I recently went to Wesbank to query the issue and when they logged in the system, certain documents were missing and there were many blank spaces.
                        I seek justice and fairness. Nothing more.

Richard Marikela