Having problems with WesBank?

WesBank Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 937 265 (Head Office)
+27 116 496 000 (Head Office)
+27 116 326 000 (Head Office)
+27 861 288 272 (Customer Service)
+27 861 922 677 (Business Finance)
+27 861 233 233 (Fleet Card Queries)
+27 861 474 355 (Shell Fuel Card)
+27 861 102 090 (Managed Maintenance)
Enterprise Road
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WesBank Customer Service. Initial WesBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WesBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WesBank. Discuss the issues you have had with WesBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

WesBank Complaints & Reviews

Mar 04, 2019

Wesbank — motor dealer and finance house involved

Clifford hage - the owner of honsha financial services purchased a 2012 ford focud 2.0 trend powershift from...

Feb 11, 2019

Wesbank — car finance declined

Good day, I would like to ask for assistance in resolving a matter that I believe is on the onus of the...

Wesbankprivate finance and car registration

Please advice, guide or assist me!!
We bought a car last year Oct through private finance at Wesbank.
4 months later, the car is still not registered at Wesbank. We are still not the owners of the car and Wesbank is still not the title holders of the car...
We have paid 3 payments to Wesbank already, I have fines for driving without a valid licence disc and number plates.
I don't understand how I must pay Wesbank for a vehicle that is not even registerd at Wesbank?
If I don't pay, what are they going to do...? They can't come and collect the car because the car doesn't belong to them...? If they black list me, at least I am done with Wesbank...
I also don't understand how Wesbank allows its customers to drive without a valid licence disc and number plate for four months...
Isn't that dangerous, isn't that illegal, do I even have insurance...? What does Wesbank care, we must just pay...
In 4 months you must understand that I have phoned hundreds of minutes to Wesbank customer care, a ton of emails. The agent who approved the sales don't want anything to do with me when I phone him and his "team leader" is permanently on leave...
In this 4 months, no email, no phone call, no communication what so ever has been done from Wesbank to us...
I have been to their offices at Beyers Naude, twice. I had to take leave from work, twice. But for no reason as nobody seems to care or able to assist me.
That's why I am reviewing here, hoping somebody can advise, guide or assist me in this situation.
Kind regards.

Wesbank — car finance

I'm not sure whether my case is an exception or is the way Westbank does business. I was financed with...

Durban

Wesbankservice

I received car finance from Westbank and when I bought my car I was told that my last payment is the 7 August 2018 then it was extended due to arreas to 07 November 2018. I don't get statements anymore every time I must send email to Melita Cloete to receive one and what I am getting from her does not look right the statement does not have the contract amount the balance.

The balance is written at the bottom on the email I paid an amount of R6 700.00on the 25 October 2018 and he said balance was R19 450.32 -2.91 instalments behind . and a note that I should surrender my vehicle to be sold on auction.
    Requested the statement again on the 14 November 2018 the balance was now different went up to R26 466 .51 and she now wrote I fell behind with 3.96 how ? No idea

She promised to send me a settlement letter I requested on the 31 October 2018 I still haven't received.

Can someone please help me cause talking to them they just push that. Person must sign VTN papers to come fetch the car
    [protected]

Wesbankservice plan refund

In January, I cancelled service plan with 360 Plus of which they confirmed.

I then contacted Liquid Finance as directed by the above mentioned company to ask them to stop deducting the money from my car instalment, they confirmed that they paid the amount of R6732.62 on 22 March 2018 to Wesbank. I contacted both these company (Liquid Finance and Wesbank) with no response. Basically, I'm paying for the service plan that I won't benefit from. I asked Liquid Finance to send proof to Wesbank, but they said they can't. Please help me solve this with immediate effect as I can't take another service plan elsewhere. The amount is included in my car finance with Wesbank.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

N Zothani

Wesbankrequesting a copy of a natus document

On 27 September 2018 i have requested by phone and email for a copy of the NATUS document because the original doc got lost.
        I send the proof of payment on 27/09/18.

On 05/10/18 Wesbank send me an email to request the physical address for delivery of this document, and i replied by email on the same day.

On 09/10/18 Wesbank send me an email to say that they already send this doc on the 06/10/2014 - !! 2014 !! I would not request a copy if i still had the original!!

Today 31/10/18 i still did not received the requested NATUS document.

Wesbank — vehicle finance

Hi, my vehicle written off and i was given a period of time to pay the vehicle. The person who is handling my...

Wesbank — finance application

I'm 2016 I bought a car financed through VWFS by WesBank, in June 2018 this year my car got written off. The...

Wesbank — collection services, I required the outstanding balance.

I made a call earlier today on behalf of my mother in law. I am an attorney by profession. She informs me...

Johannesburg

Wesbank — been declined for finance..

28/08/2018 cjb deklerk [protected] try to get finance for a vechile today..as a long time client off...

Klerksdorp

Wesbank — needing information from wesbank and being transferred to 100 different departments

I am an attorney, who is representing the Executor of a deceased estated known as E/L Mkhize. The account...

Durban

Wesbank — unlawful repossession of a vehicle

Wesbank repossessed my Late Father's Volkwagen Crafter unlawfully and Forcefully. The people came to our...

Wesbank — finance

I had a car that was financed at wesbank. the car was written off in a accident and my insurance paid out for...

Johannesburg

Wesbank — unfair payment of car finance

I received car finance from Westbank and when I bought my car I was told that my last payment is the 31st...

Pretoria

Wesbank — restructuring deal/ or extension of payment period

Good day It is with my humblest approach to be witting this letter to you. I have been trying to contact...

Wesbankcbr1000rr

good day.

I Bought this motorbike by KCR in Kempton Park on the 25th of Mei.
          I live in Cape Town so I flew up to collect the motorbike and i drove all the way down.

i wanted to sell this bike cause i can make a profit from it, but now seeing the problems on it i will not be able to sell it.

So yesterday afternoon i washed the motorbike and on a close inspection i found that the fairings on this bike is aftermarket fairings, and first thing that comes to mind is that this motorbike was involved in an accident and it was cheaply repaired.

The fairings that are on here are ZXMT you can look on the internet and you will find aftermarket fairings.
          And the problem with aftermarket fairings is that nothing fits 100% and I dont like it at all it looks bad.

cbr1000rr

Wesbank — application gone wrong / rude arrogant customer and pathetic service

​dear all Please sort your pathetic mess out which is as follows : Direct axis part of the first rand group...

Wesbankincompetency handling financing

I find it extremely disheartening that the only way to get some form of response from this company is to blast it on social media or online! once again was hounded from your team to get what you needed for someone to buy my car through finance, once you got all needed documents we have NOT heard one word or had one response since, wait for it,
            21 APRIL!!!

I need to sell my car, I can not physically or financially wait any longer as I have already left the country 2 weeks ago now.

How on earth do you run a corporation like this? How is the buyer suppose to purchase my car if Claudia Louw, the consultant, has not responded to them in almost a month!

What is wrong with this company? Your employees are so shocking, I went through the exact same thing when I purchased the car!
            Once I had given them everything they needed, it took almost 2 months for the consultant to process the application, and it only ended up happening as I caused a major scene!

I would like to hear from her manager FIRST THING monday morning to get an apology and a reason as to why we have had zero responses and why this is taking so long! In two minds to not move our business elsewhere

Wesbank — bicycle financing

Wesbank suddenly rejected my application for Bicycle financing after they approved it. Their reason : they...