Having problems with WesBank?

WesBank Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 937 265 (Head Office)
+27 116 496 000 (Head Office)
+27 116 326 000 (Head Office)
+27 861 288 272 (Customer Service)
+27 861 922 677 (Business Finance)
+27 861 233 233 (Fleet Card Queries)
+27 861 474 355 (Shell Fuel Card)
+27 861 102 090 (Managed Maintenance)
Enterprise Road
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WesBank Customer Service. Initial WesBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WesBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WesBank. Discuss the issues you have had with WesBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

WesBank Complaints & Reviews

Wesbankterrible service and daylight robbery

There was a time I took Wesbank as one of the best and chose it at the time because of that and it was all good when I was paying my monthly installments, I then skipped few payments and was surprised with a call from the 3rd party saying they want to come and collect my car whilst Wesbank never called me at any day. Called Andre-De Bryn and she was rude but I need help and I managed to pay R35K on my account making it about 20K in advance and all was well.

I then received a call from Wesbank for the first time ( this case not returning my call ) The lady asked me if I would be paying monthly or will I wait for the advance money to be depleted in December before paying my monthly instalments and I said I will wait for December to make the last payment of R25K to settle my account in which she agreed and thanked me for the payment. Prior to that I called Andre after the payment and she told me that my account will be R25K nothing more was then discussed.

Few months down the line I recieve an email telling me that am in errears of R32K and they are coming to take their car, I immediately called back to find out why and Coleen Pretorious was not have more information on the matter and promised to call me back, Hell broke loose when I came in as a worried client of Wesbank but was met with rudeness and I have never been belittled in that way in my life. There is no proffessionalism in that lady nor respect in Andre and I could not stand her and I left without being assisted.

I guess the first thing low paying client and that I am an un-educated black man ( as she kept on correcting my grammer and all) what I need to know if dont you have a service desk that calls clients to arrange payments or you just sale accounts to collectors and secondly does Wesbank have values and who gets to follow them lastly how do you expect to keep clients if you dont build a relationship with them.

I owe Wesbank R37K and currently R10K in-advice and i would like to be treated as a client and respected as one above all.

kindly have someone look at my account and sort this mess.

regards,

Wesbankaccount [protected] mj degli umberti - threatening service from ssda

I had a dispute with Wesbank regarding the outstanding balance that had to be paid back after the vehicle in question was repossessed. None the less I asked the Ombud to assist which was done and there was a ruling made in my favour to pay R200 000.00 to Wesbank (R1000_ a month without interest)
    I was contacted by a company SSD last week their contact number [protected]. The lady who called informed me that my account was handed over to them by Wesbank for collections. She requested me to make payment arrangements for an outstanding amount of R204 000.00. I informed her her information is incorrect and then contacted Wesbank. Mpho from Wesbank [protected] informed me that yes Wesbank made a business decision, but that my outstanding is not what this lady is saying and also that he will contact her and request her to provide me with the correct details. I did inform him that the agreement was made with Wesbank, I was not informed by Wesbank of any other arrangements. The arrangement I have is standing and I do not want to change anything. I have also not once received any statements from Wesbank for all the years that I have paid. The last telephonic outstanding balance was R52 000.

I am now receiving threatening sms's from SSD that I am going to be handed over and so forth for not paying my account which is in arrears. ...
    Can I have this resolved please, or do I need to work through the Ombud again. As per the arrangement Banks have with the Ombud you have 20 days to resolve this matter. Any handing over or reporting me as a bad payer, etc, will result in me taking personal action against Wesbank.

Wesbankcar financing

A had a car which was financed by Wesbank Chevrolet cruze hatch back 2013 model which i bought in 2013. in 2016 7th January the car was repossessed and it was auctioned without my knowledge i then received an invoice saying i owe the bank +-R 70000. which i feel that why was that car sold with the settlement amount and why was it sold without my knowledge. one other thing is that paying for a car which i do not have at this point in time is not fair on me as a customer.

Wesbankvery bad service

I requested documents from wesbank on the 21st of june and still have not received it.

1. Certified copy of the proxy's id.
        2. Notification of change of ownership. (Yellow form)

After several phone calls ect they just use excuses and do not phone me back when I leave messages. They say its been escalated already 3 times but nothing has been done and I am still awaiting my documents. Ref [protected]

Wesbankcar that got written off by the insurance company and now wesbank has been delaying the process of releasing it to repudiation auction

My mothers car was in an accident and got written off, Budget insurance company decided to cancel my moms insurance since they didn't wanna pay for the damages due to unclear reasons.

However the car was towed from Mseleni to Empangeni for assessment, then it was moved to Durban and that is when the insurance decided to cancel. This happened +/- 49 days ago. Now Repudiations auction offered my mom a deal of R15 000 for the remainings of the car which was going to be put in the Wesbank account to try and help with paying back the car. My mom was asked to sign documents granting Repudiations auction permission to sell the car, she did as told. She was then informed that it is all in the hands of Wesbank to approve the deal. The lady incharge of my mom account at Wesbank has been missing in action for sometime now. Emails have been sent to her and phone calls but she doesn't respond and now the lien of the car keeps going up. Repudiations auction nations emailed Tricia a few times informing her about the lien but we still haven't received feedback. My mom was told that she is the one delaying the process because she hasn't submitted certain documents tou wesbank. But now when we contact them for these documents, no one is responding and no one hasn't sent any forms that they keep saying they are outstanding.

Now we are away that as the lien of the car goes up each day it will teach the value that Repudiations auction nations is offering and then they will have full rights to the car?

It is very stressful that we've spent so much money calling them and emailing but no one is talking responsibility.

The Wesbank ladies are Rehana and Tricia.

Tricia
          [protected]@wesbank.co.za

Rehana Kayalsum
          Specialised Collections Agent
          WB MOTOR
          direct line [protected] // fax [protected] // email [protected]@wesbank.co.za

My moms details of the car: MISS FT ZONDO//NIN5408//2013 TOYOTA ETIOS

We really want to get to the bottom of this because it is really stressful. And we want this matter to be solve fast.

Regards
          Ntando
          [protected]@gmail.com

Wesbank — cancellation of my contract

I bought a vehicle finance by Wesbank then due to some difficulties I couldn't keep up with my monthly...

Pretoria

Wesbank — vehicle finance unethical behaviour

In 2015 I lost my Job and did not work for several months! However I still did try to make all my payments on...

Pretoria

Wesbank — mrs madeleine brand // [protected] wesbank

I need very urgent help. I bought my car in 2012, in 2012 after going through a very difficult divorce I...

Wesbankstalker like calling 5-6 time a day daily

I go a car loan from Wesbank and I am not sure if for doing this it gives them the right to stalk you for useless stuff like "were your details filled in correctly" just how many calls do you need to make to ask this question. I have been call 5-6 times a day for the last 3 weeks on a daily basis, and dispite having being told it wont happen again an hour later...yes you guessed it I got a call asking me if they could contact me in future for any promotions or future products, you would think tthey have mor important things to deal with than stalking customers, Please avoid using wesbank if you can, thier service is really horrific

Wesbank — settlement of written off vehicle

Wesbank must be the worst finance house to deal with. Had an accident in my Audi on 27 Oct 2015. My insurance...

Johannesburg

Wesbank — arrangement to pay account in arrears

My vehicle payments are three months in arrears due to illness and a recent operation.I asked WesBank if I...

Johannesburg

Wesbank — lack of efficiency in handling my late mothers termination and documents requested to finalise her affairs

Please find below my formal complaint to Wesbank detailing my complaint. If anyone knows an email address or...

Wesbank — arrears balance

I have finance for my vehicle with Wesbank and up until recently I haven't had any problems. About 3 and...

Durban

Wesbankwesbank legal

My son bought a car that was advertised for cash on the internet this was in Aug 2012, he went to the policestation with the seller to confirm the sale..we have her ID and other info. She did not tell us she still owe money to Wesbank and allways seem to have an excuse on why we can not get the relevant papers...any how this person dissapeared and needless to say in the meantime the licence expired and we still have no Natus documents. I contacted every single person who could possibly help us in the end we found out that she had'nt made payments on this car since 2010 yet Wesbank did nothing to find her..we on the other hand got all her details, phone numbers adresses, family, friends etc. When I contacted Wesbank tht just said, okay we have to come and collect the car we have to sell it to get our money back and sorry we can't do anthing for you, you lost your R30000 sorry! If we give them the car we have no case...what are we suppose to do..we don't have money..my son bought this car to get to work, now we have nothing and we cannnot afford to buy another car...is this the way it is suppose to be...why did'nt Wesbank try to find this lady...why won't the give us the outstanding amount on this car and allow us to find a way to pay it, my son spend money to fix the car and now its all down the drain...sorry this is just not acceptable!!! Please help!!!

Wesbank — payment arrangement

I have a complaint against Wesbank and I have promised myself I will never finance with then again. I made...

Wesbankunauthorized debit order debited against our bank account

On the first of November an debitorder amount of R5049.72 was debited against our tjek account. Looking into the matter Wesbank admit they made a mistake and will refund the amount. Today is the 21 November and still no refunding. When I borrow money from the bank, I pay interest. Wesbank took money from us three weeks ago, they admit their mistake and must correct it. How save is First National and Wesbank if money are taken so easily without our knowledge?

Wesbankwestbank useless

After al lot off e-mails and still no response I called them to ask why are my instalments now suddenly more, then they told me they do not have on the system that I have comprehensive cover.
                  Westbank just deducted money for car insurance without my consent.
                  I called my insurance myself and even e-mail it to wesbank.
                  Now a week later and my account is still in arrears. They do not fix it.
                  What can I do about this incompetent wesbank?
                  Willie

WesBank2010 May 23, 2011

Good day Willie

We acknowledge receipt of the above complaint in which you have brought your concerns to our attention. I believe that you have been contacted by a representative of WesBank in order to process your refund for the Outstanding Debt Policy, as well as to update your comprehensive insurance on our systems. We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience / delay this may have caused you.

We trust that this complaint was handled to your satisfaction.

E-mail: [email protected]

Wesbanknot interested in clients who do pay their accounts

I am a Wesbank client and have been for the past 7 or so years. In all the years that I have had any form of debt I have never skipped a payment . All Debit orders are processed by a 3rd party - Bankserve - who are the go between Wesbank and my Bank. All debit orders between the 21st and 25th of April were due to an error at Bankserve not run between Wesbank and my Bank, and as a result they came back with the error message - unpaid. Bankserve informed all these institutions to resubmit the debit orders. All the other institutions - namely, OUTsurance, Momentum etc did so and there were no problems. Wesbank, however wait till the 11th of May and then have an arrears consultant call me and say that I have not paid my car - oblivious of the error that occured. I then asked her to resubmit the debit order and to give me a letter explaining that the error was not mine - I did also email the letter from my bank explaining the problem. Today 12 May I get an SMS saying that I am now likely to have an adverse credit record. I call again 12 May at 10h30 but as at close of business today have not had a phone call or letter as requested.

WesBank2010 May 06, 2012

Hello L.Z Mashishi

My name is Trifena Koning, I am a representative of WesBank. In observing your comments posted above I acknowledge your complaint and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you personally with the aim of seeking a solution to your matter. Kindly contact me directly on the details below, should you wish to discuss further with me.

WesBank2010 May 06, 2012

• Lz
                        L.Z Mashishi May 01, 2012

want to apply for loan but declined by saying that I owe Wesbank some arrears amount of money eventhough I have just paid my Wesbank account after the required date and that happened once.

WesBank2010 Feb 24, 2011

Good day Alicay

My name is Trifena Koning and I am a representative of WesBank. In observing your comments posted above, I acknowledge your predicament and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you personally, with the aim of seeking a solution to your matter. Kindly contact me directly on the details below, should you wish to discuss further with me.

Wesbankunfair decline of application

I made an application for finance through a dealer on the 5th of May 2010.With the promise of getting a response within 2 hours. But only to get a response on the 12th of May 2010. And the response was declined for an unfair reason. I have an account with FNB and the account has a savings pocket attached to it. Somehow all my money was in the savings pocket and a single debit order failed to come off the cheque account, which is literally the same account. I resolved the issue with the service provider amicably and for that reason I have been denied a loan and I do not know if anyone can hear my appeal except through this website.

Wesbank — wesbank bills for insurance on vehicle already insured

On Friday 23 April 2010 I received a letter from Wesbank adjusting my premium as my vehicle which is financed...