Wendy'ssevere food poisoning

Purchased a value meal around 6:00 in the evening. I ate chicken chunks and french fries, but they didn't seem up to temp. Shortly afterwards, I began to develop excruciatingly painful stomach cramps. They came and went in cycles of about ten minutes. They became so severe that I had to go to the ER where I was diagnosed with food poisoning.

If you eat at this Wendy's, make sure your food is up to temp! I'm never eating there again.

• We
    wendysmanager2011 Oct 10, 2011

Thats crazy eat at Wendys in Canada.. Much better and we have better food items.

• *Brenda Oct 02, 2011

My name is Brenda and I'm a low-life.I like to go on http://www.complaintsboard.com and diss people because I have nothing better to do.My 600 lb. husband left me for a beautiful blonde who was 18 years old and 110 lbs.Me?I'm a 1, 000 lb. 50 year old woman who never worked a day in my life and I sit on my ### all day and collect money from the government.I think I'm perfect and everybody else never does anything right.I make fun of people who have learning disabilities because I'm that pathetic and heartless.I also don't care if people say I'm pathetic and heartless because...well...I am!My name is Brenda and I'm the reason you all pay taxes and shoot yourselves.

• Di
    Dirt Dart Oct 02, 2011

Wendysmanager08. You are a ###. Read your SafeServe guidelines again. This is a requirement of your position. You should know that each different type of organism has a different onset time. Staph is the most common and most likely infection occurring in fast food environments. Two hours. Sometimes sooner depending on the individual. Read this you fool. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/tc/staph-food-poisoning-topic-overview

• Pa
    PaiGey1987 Apr 13, 2011

Spicy chicken = worst food poisoning of my life!

• Ou
    Oumou May 17, 2019

@PaiGey1987 Yup! I got very sick from that one. Never again!

• Wi
    wilsonmw76 Oct 09, 2010

I got food poisoning at Wendy's last night. It hit me about 7 hours after I ate there. I was totally dehydrated and had to be rushed to the ER. I felt like I was going to die. I remember thinking that the burger didn't seem very hot when I ate it, but I didn't start eating it until I got home, so I thought it cooled off. I will never eat there again and will advise everyone I know not to eat there. That was one of the worst nights of my life. From what I have found online this is a huge issue with Wendy's. I hope they get shut down.

anonyguy Nov 10, 2009

Unless you want to go on the "I lost 8 pounds overnight" diet, stay away from Wendy's!

anon24 Nov 10, 2009

It certainly does not take 24-48 hours for food poisoning to take affect. I also got food poisoning from Wendy's, it hit within about 6 hours

• We
    WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

It takes 24-48 hours for food poisioning to take effect..it was not the wendy's food you ate...

josh stoermer Apr 13, 2017

@WendysManager08 Wow...you are soo full of ###! Do a little research and educate yourself.