Wendy&sorder is almost always wrong

I love the spicy chicken sandwhich with lettuce and tomato, but I hate Mayo. At least half the times I have ordered this sandwhich with no mayo, guess what? They put it on there any way!!! Today the girl repeated my order back to me - Spicy no mayo. Not only was there mayo today, they also threw on some sort of "cheese" to boot!!! It was pretty gross. I always go through the drive through and take it back to work so i really have no choice but to eat it... yuck!

• Ke
    Kendra Zab Dec 01, 2007

I recently went to wendys in pawtucket on broad street and bought some food when i got home and looked at my food the frys were not cooked and they didnt give me my complete order i was missin to burgers and the fries were also cold.