The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo — mortgage
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We applied for a mortgage the first week of May2012. We were told we would close by the end of May, no later than the first of June. We were approved the first day and moved forward. Being told by underwriting that we were approved the entire time...we spent money on appraisal, repairs, and termite bond. 93 days later..the day BEFORE closing we were declined bc another underwriter looked at the loan differently...???... Everything has been there from day one. Every underwriter that reviewed the loan approved it. It has been resubmitted to underwritng(day100) and counting. We feel someone dropped the ball on this process. We are entitled to the money that we applied for, since UNDERWRITNG approved it the ENTIRE time. Who do you contact at Wells Fargo to demand satisfaction??? We will not stop until we make sure that someone at the top realizes how unfairly we have been treated! AGAIN...We are entitled to the money we were approved for!
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment