Wawamisleading pastry pricing

K Review updated:

On Wawa's pastry display it states, "1/2 dozen Doughnuts or Bagels $4.29". I chose 6 items of which one included a sugar twist. The cashier proceeded to tell me that technically that wasn't a dougnut and that the individual price is $1.39 and why would it be included as part of 6 for $4.29 deal? After going back and forth I told the cashier that I did not want the items because the display pricing was misleading. I told her that if that's the case that the sign should state EXACTLY which pastries were not considered doughnuts and therefore not part of the deal. I would like WAWA to correct this misleading sign. This happened at 5:15 PM on a Saturday and my receipt states 17:17:10 TRX 1357464 on the item I purchased and Cashier ID#134 Register 1.

• Bu
    Buck2568 Dec 28, 2019

I had purchased a cheese steak hoggie with nothing on but cheese sauce, garlic aholi, with mayo and had received my cheese steak with peppers on it, sweet and hot peppers. I am allergic to hot and sweet peppers. I had gotten peppers on the side for my father's sandwich. Thanks for ruining my night.

• He
    Heidi Santiago Dec 11, 2019

1st time purchasing grab and go salad at wawa. Unfortunately it will Probably be my last. My salad was frozen mostly on bottom of container which caused most of my lettuce to be wilted and wet most of the salad was un eatable. The bottom of container inside was iced up. Love wawa but was disappointed for my 1st experience of grab & Go salads.

• Ny
    Nygirl91960 Dec 10, 2019

Bought sausage and egg sandwich in a waffle. Got to work to eat and the waffle was burned. Had to throw it out. Wasted my money and had no breakfast

• Dg
    dgv czxxz Dec 10, 2019

I was coming out of the Wawas when I saw what looked like a drug deal in progress. It is a rough neighborhood however, this was around 1 in the afternoon.
    The management has done a great job in curbing panhandlers and prostitutes I just don't want to see it their hard work start to erode away.

Jaheim Aiken Oct 10, 2019

10/3/19 after a long day at work I went to wawa at 7236-40 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia, PA around 7 am and ordered a milkshake and normally have satisfied customer service but this time not only did the employee who made my milkshake was ignorant she left a wip cream top in my milkshake and broken plastic

• Pj
    Pjax Oct 09, 2019

To days in a row. Ordered food paid for extra topping or bacon and did not receive. Even less then the normal. Paying extra money for extra that I dont receive to days in a row.

• Iv
    Ivette Acevedo May 11, 2019

In 04/19/2019
    At 11:32
    And 11:37 I have in my debit card 2 transaction that I didn't do it
    The first for $100
    The second for $99.26
    If you see those transaction you could understand that someone stole that
    The transaction had 5 minutes in between
    My cell phone num [protected]

AnonymousUser2019 Apr 07, 2019

She didn't seem too nice. I thought you guys are supposed to be friendly but she didn't seem too friendly to me! Next time I go there I hope to have a better experience!!

• Ro
    robot1 Mar 20, 2019

I frequent your store on Fowler Avenue in Tampa. There is an employee by the name of Denise Glomb who works at this store. She works in the drink area. She is extremely rude every time I go into this store and for no reason. She also appears to be high on something everytime she's there. Just thought you should know.

Marcus Hunter Feb 11, 2019

Went to wawa near park and gandy it had meatball subs and the staff has a habit of walking to has conversation instead of answer the questions the exact address is 3101 Gandy Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL 33782, USA

• Yo
    YoungPoppy Jan 05, 2019

They didn't care for making my sandwich they were all just talking and laughing. Waited 15 mins for this garbage. This not the first time this has happen.

• Er
    Erikjvigorito Dec 11, 2018

My daughter and I went in to buy 2 tripletta subs because that has became our new favorite subs. But we found out it is unavailable on app and in store. I asked the manager and she didnt seem to care that much so that's why your receiving this email.

champ220 Feb 12, 2012

A doughnut is circular. The twist is obviously more expensive than the doughnut, therefore it wouldn't be included. You shouldn't argue with the employees, they do get paid to know the store.

• Go
    GoodSamatitan56 May 18, 2011

people always try to get away with things, the sign clearly says 6 DONUTS, if you read the all the tags in the actual bakery case it says glazed DONUT, chocolate sprinkled DONUT, caramel DONUT and then it proceeds to coffee ROLL, Sugar twist, muffins, crumb CAKES and so on. It is not called sugar twist DONUT, it is not consider a DONUT therefore you should know it was not going to be counted in the deal. The Wawa I visit even has a different tag for the ones that are included in those deals. Let's be a real realistic for once and instead of complaining or trying to get away with stuff make suggestions in a more adult manner, not whining or running into websites like this one because it only makes you look bad.

• Cr
    crbenn01 Aug 22, 2009

You’re absolutely right and the sign says exactly what it should… “1/2 dozen doughnuts or bagels for $4.xx” which includes all doughnuts regardless of their price point. If this matter hasn’t been resolved than I suggest calling either the manager or [protected]; they would either send you a coupon or a gift card.