Having problems with Scott Brand?

Scott Brand Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:15 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:15 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Scott Brand Customer Service. Initial Scott Brand complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Scott Brand above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Scott Brand. Discuss the issues you have had with Scott Brand and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Scott BrandScott toilet paper

We've been using Scott brand toilet paper for many many years and now we will be changing because they are making it so thin it's not even working, it's not absorbing anything so it's useless and it's uncomfortable on the behind. I understand the Pandemic has caused suppliers to make changes but this is to much. Scott's has always stood as a great bargain with maybe not the softest but it was at least an acceptable product but they've gone to far with their changes and I believe many many people will be finding another supplier. I don't know how they will continue to keep customers with such a poor quality product.

Chenetta Johnson Hill Oct 04, 2020

Yes Scott tissue has thinned out I hate Scott tissue now. I’m so disappointed with Scott’s

• Da
      Darlene Johnson6850 Nov 21, 2020

I have been using Scott tissue for many years I am so disappointed in you guys for changing your product. Your prices increased and your quality decreased. If you have so many of your customers complaining why not try to fix it. It seems that you're losing a lot of your loyalty customers.

Scott Brandscott toilet paper

The texture change in your scott toilet paper is terrible! We have been buying scott brand toilet paper for more than 40 yrs because of the value, large rolls that last a long time and decent softness, but we now have to start buying a different brand because the new texture is now like sand paper and now makes me sore when I wipe with it! In fact my soreness was so bad I had to go to the dr! Why in the world would you change your toilet paper? By the looks of all the comments online scott brand is going to lose a lot of long time loyal customers including me! Such a shame.

Scott Brandscott tissue 1000 sheet per roll

I can understand cutting corners but, not when it comes to toilet paper. I've been using Scott tissue 1000 sheets per roll for years, I can honestly say this will be my last purchase. It is thin, I can practically read a newspaper through it. You can see in the photo. Did they think we wouldn't notice? The price keeps going up, and the paper keeps getting thinner. I thought my husband accidentally bought a generic brand. I am normally not a complainer. Sorry for the negativity, but this is ridiculous!

scott tissue 1000 sheet per roll

Scott Brandscott toilet paper

I bought a 12 pack of toilet paper and one of the rolls was only half of the side of the others. It appeared to have been cut in half Before packaging. I have never saw anything like this and have always bought Scott products. I am including a photo so you can see. I don't typically do reviews but felt that this was something that needed to brought to attention. Once again I have always used these products and have never had an issue before.

scott toilet paper

Scott Brandtoilet paper

I have used your toilet paper for years with no issues. I purchased a 4pk from Super Walmart in Fishkill NY recently and myself and family have had sever allergic reactions from it, including itchy rash and swelling to the point of bleeding! Upon changing to another brand all but one of us has seen improvement, a visit to Dr may be needed for one family member. I dont have the plastic wrapping but did save a roll of the paper in question. Has your company changed the formula?

Scott Brandscott brand 1000 sheet toilet tissue

I usually buy Cottonell tissue but because the Scotts brand was on sale at our local Meijer store so we purchased it instead. I seriously have never seen such thin tissue other than in a outhouse while camping! I was very disappointed in the Scotts! It was a total waste of money and it will go in the dumpster! I can buy the dollar general brand it it is way better quality! I don't have the exact date we purchased but I know it was in the month of October 2019. We just opened and started using it this past week which would have been October 30th, 2019. This product is a total waste of money!

• Sq
                S Quinn Nov 21, 2019

I have used Scott toilet paper for the better part of 46 yrs with no complaints (other than it has gotten a bit thinner). Until now, my family have all had a horrible allergic reaction, including itchy rash and swelling to the point of bleeding! We switched to another brand and are getting better, but not quick enough 😞

Scott Brand1000 roll toilet paper

So here goes...
              Recently my niece has been potty training and she often comes to "aunties" house.
              I assist her with wiping & she always says to me "is there any paper still on me" as theres always leftover tp on her down there.
              Now ive faithfully purchased scott brands.& specifically their 1000 roll tp, compared to any other brand. Theirs (scott) had normally left nothing behind. Such as lints from the softer types. All these leftover particles can & do cause mamy types of infections, yeast to be the top one! Now my 2 yr niece does not need to come over to her aunts house to end up leaving with a "infection"! Im so pissed off with the lack of quality. Iam discontinuing use of rhis brand from now on. & if they ever bring their regular high quality products back to life. Then I will spwmd hundreds montly.. Again!!!

Sincerely, your least favorite customer ;)

• Updated by Mellissa Haynes · Nov 02, 2019

This is the 5th package of paper towels frpm Scott that has so much stuck on glue !!! It's ridiculous as it also is a waste of paper that have to throw out due to all the glue. I've stood by this brand every since I've earned my first paycheck back moons ago... so for their quality of products to be lacking continuously is seriously heart breaking. Please SCOTT, check out your complaints and fixed the issues!!! Some are rather scary and I'd be cautious for suites coming your way...

Scott Brandtoilet paper

I bought a 4 pack 1000 sheets a roll from Walmart for $3.97+tax. When I read the front it said 4 rolls last 4 weeks based on household size. It was ridiculous to open it and feel the less than, at least for me, quality of this! I could have gone to the ‘Dollar Store' and bought a 4 pack of toilet paper that was a way better quality for $1 instead of $3.97! It's just sad! And if you use this for your workers the public should know that if they don't wash their hands after using the restroom, they definitely have bacteria filled hands touching all over and contaminating your facility and all the people that by your products.

Scott Brandscott 1000 "mega" rolls

Bought a 30 pack of this [censored]. Scott used to ALWAYS be a great product when it was manufactured in Philadelphia, and even after Kimberly-clark bought the brand some years back. All KCC can say is that "Scott has always been single ply we're sorry"???? Sorry my a-hole!!! Replace the product and or offer the consumer a coupon for your [censored]ty product. This junk of so called toilet paper belongs just as described. IN THE TOILET. I not only will never buy Scott brand anything any longer(been pretty faithful throughout the 1980s till current) I may boycott kimberly-clark products as a whole.
                  Sad because KCC atleast used to be a great company. Someone should pay thier headquarters a visit(non violent if you consider blasting thier eardrums out non violent) it's right after Gibson's auto in neenah, wi.

Shame on you KCC, disgraced a great product as well as a good old Wisconsin company. Way to go! Scott walker got the best of them.

Scott Brandpaper towels

Hi, my name is Elaine. First I would like to say I love your products, I have been buying Scott's toilet paper and paper towels for years. I'm writing to let you know about a pack of paper towels I purchased. I had purchased a 6 pack of paper towels I usually buy the bulk but money was tight for me. I don't know if it was a bad pack or what but every roll I tried to use it seemed like they were all glued together, they would continue to tear on ever roll I had to throw out more then I used. This is very upsetting because I could have bought a cheaper brand but like I said I usually only use Scott's, but it's a lot of money and more expensive then other brands for this to happen, I know sometimes things happen. I just wanted you to be aware of the problem. I just hope this does not happen again, I can't afford it. If this helps here is the barcode from the pack I bought 0-[protected]-7
                    Sincerely,
                    Elaine Famiano
                    24 Pennsylvania Ave apt 1
                    Coatesville, Pa 19320

paper towels
                    paper towels

Scott Brandtoilet paper

Scott toilet paper seems to be getting thinner and thinner I have noticed lately. I have been using Scott tissue paper for many years now and have never had a complaint about their toilet paper, until recently, the last 3 batches of 12 rolls pack I bought have been terrible. I was able to return one pack because I had the receipt but not the other 2.
                      The toilet paper has holes all though out the role and strips of paper missing. This is terrible and I am afraid to buy it anymore. What is going on.

toilet paper

Scott Brandscott toilet paper

I grew up on Scott toilet paper and it use to last awhile. But it has got thinner and thinner and it don't last long at all and tears up when you wipe and sticks to you. I don't know what's going on but the price has went up a lot and the quality is terrible. Please go back to the way Scott toilet paper use to be then people won't mind paying the extra for it. They want quality for there money.

Scott Brandscott toilet paper tubeless

I love this product, no longer at the local Safeway on Forest drive in Annapolis, MD; it was never carried at the other stores here that I am aware of; have you stopped making this? If you still make this, can you tell me where to purchase in the Annapolis Maryland area? thank you
                          Linda Simione
                          and now your site won't let me submit this? what gives?

Oct 11, 2019

Scott Brand — scott 1000 toilet tissue

The rolls have no perforations, making for difficult dispensing. I have to admire KC for being able to...

Scott Brandscott 1000 sheet tp

You have finally reduced the quality of your TP to unusable levels. When you narrowed the roll several years ago I wasn't thrilled but the quality was still OK, so I kept buying.

Unfortunately, the rock bottom level of quality you have chosen to pursue leaves me no choice but to find other options.

Until you restore the long standing quality that I have purchased for over 30 years, I WILL NOT BE BUYING YOUR PRODUCT ANY LONGER. And just to be clear, I won't purchase any TP made by Kimberley Clarke just to make sure that you won't see any more money from this product category.

I hope your cost savings was worth losing myself and hundreds of other unhappy customers.

Christine Moire Nov 07, 2019

I was raised on Scott toilet paper from the 1950's but I am really disgusted with the level of the product- always bought the 1000 sheet roll - it has gotten thinner, narrower and now the final insult - it is not even soft- - it now feels like crepe paper with grooves in it. And don't try fooling us by asking us to buy the extra soft, and more expensive rolls with 254 sheets per roll - we aren't STUPID, Scott!!!

Scott Brandscott 1000 toilet paper

The quality of your toilet tissue has gone way down hill. You have to use too much and even then it does not perform like it used to. It says safe for septic systems but if you have to flush 2 or 3 times because the paper is not getting you clean, then your septic will fill up twice as fast. I am really
                              disappointed with the performance lately and will be changing brands. Spent alot of years with Scott brand, but not willing to keep paying good money for such poor quality material that doesn't do its job anymore.

Scott Brandscott toilet paper

I also agree with all the complaints. Scott tissue, are you going to listen to all the people who are complaining about your product? I grew up on Scott tissue paper. It was always my favorite. Now it feels like those cheap rolls you find in public bathrooms that you can barely grab without it breaking. Fix it or you'll go down like all the rest who have deceived their customers. I also will be changing from this brand. Listen to your customers! It's the wave of the future.

Scott Toilet Paper — thin and tears apart

I have been using Scott toilet paper my whole life. As a kid, my mom always bought it, too. Now, 60 year...

Scott Brand — thinner and thinner

Hello, I have used Scott Tissue toilet paper since 1980. I now am stopping, at first the rolls were getting...

Scott Tissue — everyone whispers

This commercial grates on my last nerve. Everyone whispers speaking in commercial about Scott tissue and how...