1602 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA, 19148, US

Reviews and Complaints

Wawaan employee

My morning I was troubled by A staff member as I approached her (Christina ) politely regarding the coffee refills. On this day 04/14/2019 at approx 8:30-40 Am. I was extremely disappointed.
#1 that I had to leave A complaint.
#2 That Christina was not only rude but lacked customer service skills.
I kindly asked [said] "Good morning can you or someone else help over in the coffee section. The coffee's out in about 4 flavors leaving" me know options of what I want. There was A long pause... As I waiting for her reply to either send someone or be told to wait for her to finish refilling condiments. Christine said ABSOLUTELY nothing, as if there was A possible hearing impairment. Saying to myself okay moving on forget it. But as I walked off to ask someone else for help. I turned to my left saw A younger black woman asked her she said "sure"(sorry didn't catch her name only description) As we were headed to station. Christine said which 1 as the YB started to help me.
I go to wawa for my morning coffee at least 4 times A week, regardless of how congested & hectic the mornings can be. But this time was extremely disappointing because she not only ignoring me. To later acknowledge my request as I asked another staff member. She seemed to be upset I asked her to begin with. But to take time out of my BUSY day to send feedback. Means, I was disturbed enough by the overall experience and representation of this location. But also because I have private equity in several businesses through the city. I know how important these type of interactions can effect business. Ex. ... now I will be reluctant to come to this location because of the experience. I could go anywhere for coffee within A 2 block radius. I come to WAWA for the 4 day a week relationship. I hope WAWA continues to grow by correcting or retraining possibly. Because of this, although my coffee was already made I refused to spend more money on my 2 oatmeals & hash browns from there today. I was forced to (McDonald's sadly). But I thing I will take my $5 -$10 A day, 4 times A week. $80 + A month elsewhere, coffee is important to most people daily routine and I am 1 of them.

an employee

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Wawa — bad customer service

I use to love going to wawa to get my sandwhiches until the night on christmas, Dec. 25th, 2010. I order two...