Wawaalways out of stock double dutch chocolate milk

K Review updated:

There's a lot of Customers that absolutely LOVE and CRAVE your double Dutch chocolate milk and yet it's ways out of stock. I feel it isn't right to have an abundance of all of your brands but not that particular flavor. As a long time customer of Wawa I feel unappreciated and would like the double Dutch distribution increased. Please bring it back!

Chas Gantz Apr 09, 2019

Wow. the best chocolate milk out there and they discontinue it. smh.

• Mi
    Mitzi A Feb 04, 2019

Totally agree with all of you. And didn't know it was discontinued until I went to replenish my refrigerator. I have one left right now and just don't want to drink it so there is NONE left but... so disappointing. And like several said, I have been buying it for a lot of years. Sometimes out at that store so go to a different one till I find it. Wawa you need to bring it back please.
    Mitzi

• Vi
    Vicki Kroger Jan 22, 2019

Best chocolate milk EVER! Please bring it back in larger sized containers.

• Al
    Alric Bal Oct 07, 2018

WaWa has discontinued its double dutch chocolate milk

Chas Gantz Aug 13, 2020

@Alric Bal It's back but it isn't the same

• Ju
    Judie Lieb Sep 28, 2018

I feel the same way!!! I buy every bottle when I find them and it still requires me to drive to many Wawa locations and even call ahead and stores go weeks without having them in stock!!! Get on the ball Wawa or I might have to find a new favorite place to shop

• Ca
    Carleen Morgan Jan 15, 2019

@Judie Lieb I no EXACTLY how u feel!!! I have been drinking that milk for the last est.10 Years around 2-4 a night and then they discontinued it and I didn’t even get told anything about it until a few days before the last day and by then I couldn’t buy many to stock up on but I was buying them by the cases and or whatever they had on the shelves so I’m really PISSED 😡 off at WAWA, cuz I only buy 4 things at the store my milks, coffee, cigarettes and gas and two of them I can buy anywhere and I can even start drinking coffee at home or somewhere else and save my $2.00 + a cup 2-4xs a day or give someone else my business but ya I’m feeling ya on this!!!