Having problems with Gillette?

Gillette Customer Service Contacts

1800 641 820 (Australia & New Zealand)
800 000 5071 (Austria & Germany)
8800 200 2020 (Russia)
800 244 0039 (Middle East)
1800 123 7024 (Mexico)
+1 800 445 5388 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 174 543 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+32 800 944 806 (Belgium)
+420 800 113 322 (Czech Republic)
+36 614 511 256 (Hungary)
+351 800 780 194 (Portugal)
+41 800 000 5071 (Switzerland)
+62 800 140 2869 (Indonesia)
+82 809 206 000 (South Korea)
+54 800 222 0420 (Argentina)
1 Procter and Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gillette Customer Service. Initial Gillette complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gillette above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gillette. Discuss the issues you have had with Gillette and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GilletteTrac ii razor blades

I wanted to participte in the p&g nfl - spend $50, get $15 rebate. I purchased 4 - trcii 10 - packs from walgreens on december 3. I went online to get the required information, however, instead of mail-in or fax options, they wanted the receipts uploaded, which i cannot do. So i called p&g corporate @[protected]. I got a very nice woman, that could not help me. Instead she gave me a transfer to gillette, with their phone number being, [protected]. I get another girl on the phone, i told her what happened, then she said, she could barely hear me and that there was loud music in the background. I said there is no music playing...The after 5 minutes, click, she hung up. This neat trick is always used when you have untrained customer service reps, that do not know how to handle a certain problem and cannot be bothered. I will not call them up anymore for $15.00 lousy dollars, but fo a huge company like p&g to have mediocre workers, is beyond me.

GilletteSkinguard razors and refills

Bought my husband a Gillette SkinGuard razor and a package of refills. He liked the razors but when he opened the package of refills we couldn't get them to go into the razors. Looking over the razor you flip it over and on the razor it says Mach 3 not Skinguard. Then you look at the refills the plastic holder that the razors are in says Gillette Fusions in a Skinguard package. I bought them both at the same time.

GilletteMach 3 razor blades

Would it be possible to make your Mach 3 replacement blades to be put in an easy opening pack. The reason for this is; you don't know your blade needs changing until you have started shaving, and your sealed packs are very difficult to get into once your shave is under way and you have wet hands.

GilletteFoamy menthol can is faulty or the product

This can is faulty or the product... when you press the top of can it spits out a bit of runny shaving creme. Numbers on can [protected] 7 and [protected]. Numer on bottom of can 62218323A1. If you have any idea what could be wrong, please advise. We always use Gillette products but are very disappointed in this one.

Muriel Little
        111429 Grey Rd. 14
        Conn, Ontario N0G 1N0

Gillettenew gillette skinguard razor

I recently bought the new skinguard gillette razors to try and was very dissatisfied with it. I use gillette for my razors and most of the time they do a pretty good job giving me a clean shave. The skinguard razors did not touch the growth of hair that I was shaving, left me with a feeling of if I did not shave and I had to go back to my other razor to achieve the results I wanted. I spent almost 30 dollars between the new razor and additional blades and just feel that it was a waste as they do not work. I use gillette shaving cream and have had no issues as I say with other gillette razors. Im just wondering if I could get some sort of refund or coupon for a different gillette razor as I do not want to use any other brand. If you cannot I understand and thank you for your time. My email if you need anything else is [protected]@gmail.com. These were purchased at the walmart in cicero ny, however I did throw my reciept away by accident and was unable to find. Again thank you for your time.

Gilletteunethical behavior, please forward to ceo

To whom it may concern:

Because you advertise on the state owned dishonest Fox News, who recently called the activist teen who has given her childhood in hopes of having an adulthood, a "mentally ill Swedish child", I will no longer be patronizing your store/products.

A sincere public apology could reverse this

Gillettegillette fusion proglide 5

I need to know what is wrong with your razor blades! I have gone out and bought 2 sets of these blades, paid a fortune for them and still can only get 2 shavings out of them! I have used your blades for years and the 5 blade design was the smoothest shave ever! I shave every other day and I am gong through the double pack to quick!!! What is wrong with your blades?????

gillette fusion proglide 5
              gillette fusion proglide 5

Gillettefusion 5 shave gel

Hello, this is the second time I have encountered this issue with the 200ml fusion 5 shave gel. The can is only half empty and no longer discharges any gel (or very little) when the trigger is pushed down fully. Barcode reads [protected]. Number on the bottom of the can is [protected]. Expiry date 02/22. see attached files. I don't have the receipt anymore as it was purchased months ago, most likely from Tesco Extra in Lichfield, UK.

Regards
                Duncan
                +44 (0)[protected]

Gillettemanufacturers coupon expired

Hi Customer Service,
                  My coupon expired on 09/30/2019 for one Gillette Shave Cream (# [protected]). Will you kindly forward an up to date coupon. Thank you for your cooperation.
                  I enjoy Gillette products and they work well on my face, the shaving cream lathers up well and the razor dances across my face leaving me with a very clean shave.
                  Arnold Lefkowitz
                  3908 Parkside Lane
                  Hollywood, FL. 33021
                  [protected]

Gillettefusion5 razors

How does one open this plastic container, enclosing the razors??? I have You Tubed with NO luck! Aside from running over the package, we can NOT get it open! It seems ridiculous to have to use a Dremel tool to open it, like one person used to open it!!! You Tube showed some gentleman smashing it with a hammer, using a pry device, screwdrivers, and a sharp knife! Someone else suggested using magnets, which seems ridiculous to have to go this extreme to open a box of razors!?? And, magnets did not work for us either! PLEASE inform us of any easy opening method, so we can use these razors!!!

Gillettegillette fusion 5 chill

I have used Gillette Power Fusion razors for years. I have been using the Gillette Fusion 5 Proshield Chill for months now. What has happened on several occasions is the top blue shield strip coming off the razor even after only after 2 or 3 shaves. Which then makes me nervous using the trimmer of which the blue strip protected the blade! This is both uncomfortable and dangerous!

gillette fusion 5 chill

Gillettevenus razor sensitive

I came across this product and wanted to try it because I'm a fan of the regular venus. I'm extremely disappointed to find after one use its covered in rust and has not been treated any different than any other razor I use that does not rust.
                        I'm really dissatisfied with this product and feel it's not worth the money at all. I could have got the same result with an inexpensive razor.

Gillettesensitive razor

First off I'm a black Male, I've been using magic shave for years. I saw the commercial on the sensitive razor decided to give it a try
                          I've been using it for 2 months never have I ever in my life had as many hair bump, ingrown hair . I have one that is so bad the right side of my face that it has swollen up
                          Its very uncomfortable . It's to the point where I might need medical attention on this. Your product is not as acrute as you advertise. I just need to know who to send my doctor bill to? Way to many hair bumps for it to be sensitive.

sensitive razor
                          sensitive razor

Gillettegillette fusion 5 shaving cream

I purchased a 2 pkg of the fusion 5 shaving gel about a week ago at my local Walmart
                            and when I open the pkg. this morning the first can would no let me push down on the trigger. When I used more force the foam started spraying out from under the trigger cap. I tried the second can and it seems to be fine. this is the second can in the last 6 months that I have had this problem with.

JamesMcewan Oct 15, 2019

Gillette fusion cans not good, a waste of money. Cans do not dispense foam efficiently. One can I had fell over and foam poured out unable to shut off. Cans do not dispense foam consistently.

Gilletterazors

Goodbye Gillette, I don't care for your toxic advertising.

I have been using Gillette razors since I started shaving 25 years ago. I shall never use them again. Accusing your customers of being a species of toxic proto-criminals is not only insulting, it is a woke misinterpretation of a cultural phenomenon.

Yes, most criminal violence is committed by men (this is a product of the distribution curves for trait disagreeableness). By definition, violent crime is NOT committed by the vast majority of men. But men, however, do dominate other categories. Men constitute the vast majority of bravery award recipients. Most fire fighters are men. Most soldiers who protect our borders are men. The people who drill for oil in the north sea to keep your lights on are men. 93 per cent of people who die at work are men, because men do the most dangerous jobs.

I realise you have now changed tack, to focus on heroic men in your advertising. For me, this is a cynical reaction to the backlash felt after you went woke. It is too late, you have already told us what you really think. As they say in the classics, Go Woke, Go Broke.

It will be Schick razors for me from now on.

Nick Etchells

GilletteMach 3

I've been using the mach 3 for as long as I can remember. I recently went to Walmart and purchased new ones, when I used the first new one the first time it would not shave smooth. Left me with a shadow of hair, like a day old shave. After going over my face and neck again it left me bleeding and still had the shadow of hair .

What is going on with this company? You keep raising the cost of your razors, but the quality is getting very poor.

I used a new razor this morning and the same thing happened except this time I did not shave twice.

I thru out the razors
                                Tired of wasting my time with the mach3
                                I am going to try a different brand unfortunately.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER

Gillettefusion razor

Very long time Gillette customer. Not any more! Four month ago I purchased my third Fusio razor in the last year. Just like the others the rubberized handle starter getting gooey and actually spreading out almot like it is melting. Some of the material even comes off on my hand. Very poor quality. This is not the best a man can get! Going to try Harry's. Its a shame. I am 69 years old and have used your products since I started shaving. Just a side note. Don't care much for your TV ads. Thank you.

Gillettegillette series 3x action sensitive cool

my husband is a gillette only user, and this last product i purchased for him he was throwing away the whole bottle not 3 days after i purchased it for him. when i asked what the problem was with it since it seemed full he says i went to go use it and nothing would com out. this was the first time he had tried to use it since i purchased it. just wanted to inform you guys of this issue, didn't know if maybe it was a more than one can issue. not looking for any compensation just wanted to inform you guys. we love your products and one bad product is not going to stop us from using it. keep making great products

• Wp
                                        WPeterson Dec 27, 2019

I have a problem with both Gillette series 3X shave cream. The foam will not come out even though the can is almost full. How do I get reembursed

• Wp
                                        WPeterson Dec 27, 2019

I have the same problem only I bought a 2 pack and both are almost full but will not give any foam. How can I get replacements

Gillettegillette ad

I just saw your Ad focused at the millennial men. As a non-millennial male, I will no longer be buying your product. I don't care for a product maker attempting to scold me for being a man. I was an avid endorser of your product to other men, but Gillette can throw that all out the window after seeing your 2019 ad. You can add what money I spent on your products into your 6 billion dollar loss. I think you know where you can stick that ad...

Gillettetelevision ad campaign

Please stop running the Venus razor depicting misfigured women. I have a big screen tv, and seeing this commercial is visually offensive to the point that i immediately have to change channels when it's on. Some of us are eating while watching tv and it literally is stomach turning. I understand there's a lot of ugliness in the world, but why do we need it to be shown on a commercial?