Having problems with American Mint?

American Mint Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Mint Customer Service. Initial American Mint complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Mint above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Mint. Discuss the issues you have had with American Mint and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Mint Complaints & Reviews

American Mint Received item I did not order and american mint demands payment.

My father a ninety-one year old senior) paid for and received a Head of State Bowie knife from American Mint out of Mechanicsburg, PA. He paid $29.95 + postage for it. In the box with the order, he also received Chief Executive Knife at a price of $99.95 + postage (total $107.74). This second knife was NOT ordered. According to the Federal Trade Commission, unordered items need not be returned or paid for. This issue is causing my elderly father much distress, which he does not need, and should be addressed immediately! He will not be going to the post office to mail it back; he can barely walk. I'm sure the postal service and every other government agency would help out with this matter. For now, I want this company to send nothing more and expect nothing.

American Mint Promises made Promises kept items never received

I received another letter regarding a late payment from AMERICAN MINT (AM), I have researched the scam through the internet. I have received nothing from (AM) and have called, and wrote regarding this. The person I talked to said that would be all I needed to do is put in writing I didn't receive it. The account number is [protected] and (AM) would have to prove the item was delivered. My wife and I can provide a sworn affidavits we have never received coin/coins from AMERICAN MINT. Why wouldn't I have paid in advance, I did on the $ 16.90 Trump Pledge that we had an offer, consideration and an acceptance on. I am certain that I will just be another in plethora of complaints to the BBB. Please provide proof that I received the coin/coins or whatever.

Kind Regards
    Mark Palmatier

American Mint Material Idid not ordered or received .My Acct.#: [protected] (09/10/20)

Here is the descriptin of the material I never ordered or received:
      1. Speeches Donald Trump Folder, 2. Donald Trump -Battes, 3. Donald Trump-Oath of Office, and 4. Collector Coice Offers.
      You are charging me $101.94 adding late fee of $14 to the original fee of $87.94 for someting I'm not responsible whatsoever.
      I did'n sign a request for all this material, I was never interested in such material and for that reazon I will never, never pay the bill.
      Please, do not scary me with the collecting company, becoause I am 100% sure I did not asked for thise material. It was of no iterest to me.
      Please, solve these situation asap. In reality I was your customer, but probably not any more. Best, regards, Constantin Anastase.

• Updated by Anastase Constantin · Jan 23, 2021

Materials I did'n order or received: 1. Speeches Donald Trump Folder
          2. Donald Trumpn Battele
          3.Donald Trump- Oath of Office, and 4. Collector's Choice Offers!
          Please, disregard the cheqarges of total of $101.94 . Initial Charge was $14 latate fee.

American Mint Service and Product

Placed an order for one Make America Great Again pocket knife on October 27. Finally just received the order today (12/24/20) with an invoice dated 11/30/20. Where the heck has it been? Also, the first item on the invoice was for a "Watch Make American Great Again" (Never ordered it). Second item was "Make America Great Again" pocket knife. That was what I originally ordered and I sent my check #368 for $26.90 on November 9th. The third item was "Buy American, Hire American" which I never received nor ordered. The 4th item says "Collector's Choice Offer 1". No idea what that is and didn't receive it. My Account No. is [protected]. As far as I'm concerned, the pocket knife was finally received and I am done with American Mint. I tried to call the number on the invoice but the recording said they weren't open. If I need to return anything that wasn't on my original order, please let me know ASAP and I will do so.

• Ji
            jim lech Jan 18, 2021

I ordered a knife on 10/21/2020 and as to date have never received the knife. they have no web site I can find. I guess they are a scam.

American Mint Billed for something never ordered or received

I have received numerous bills for something I never ordered or received. They have now turned this over to a collection agency. I have asked them to send me proof of purchase and so far nothing. On December 11 2020 my husband called 4 different times to speak to a supervisor and was told none were available. This has been going on since May of this year an I would like to resolve it. One of the calls I made they said they would send a form stating I never received this, sign it and return the form. Again, I received no form or proof of purchase. Thank you in advance Aurora Kostner-Weinstock My account number number with this company is : #[protected]

Oct 17, 2020

American Mint — Unethical behavior involving 93 yr old on social security

My 93 year old mother who lives on Social Security has multiple charges on her credit card. InJulythere are...

American Mint Unauthorized charge to my account

I ordered coins for $16 and on the invoice it said I would owe $80. So I sent the coins back with shipping and they never processed the refund that requested in writing according to their form. The package could be sitting at the post office unopened for all I know. A month later, my account is just charged for the $80. I didn't approve of this. I'll be going to the bank to report this unauthorized use of my account and reporting this company as a scam.

American Mint Collector trump knife

Last year I saw an add in American Rifleman for a TRUMP knife for $9.95 w/free shipping. I asked my 87yr. old mother if I should get it for my brother for x-mas. So I sent my check. I got the knife, then started getting billed for $59.95! I figured they made a mistake and would work it out. I'm familiar with the company, and always thought they were above such low dealings. The statements kept coming for $59.95! I wouldn't pay that amount for anything Donald Trump! Instead of fixing their problem they turned it over to a collection agency!!!I have always payed my legitimate bills, but I'll be damned if they are going to screw me. After thinking about it, I figured I would send them payments as it was my brothers xmas gift. I sent them $20.00 last month and have not heard from them since. I don't know who cashed the check. The collection agency wants (get this) $89.00!!!I I emailed them and told them to walk. I'm 67, have terminal cancer, and will pay the ripoff American Mint, but no collections agency. I will also sing all the way to the pearly gates against American Mints way of making money!

Aug 17, 2020

American Mint — got a mailer from them

i ordered one coin for 19.95 i sent in per their instructions a chek for 26.90 and now i am getting billed...

American Mint Collectibles

This company keeps sending me collectibles, which I have NOT ordered and billing me for same.

I will not pay their invoices. They are a scam. They gave mme an account number which is [protected]. Alice Blackhall, 3234 Yeats ave. Tallahassee, Fla 32311

Jun 08, 2020

American Mint — Trump knives/the pocket knives and the bowie knife

My husband is being billed by American Mint for Trump knives not ordered and those he did order not received...

Nov 04, 2019

American Mint — Collectible coins

American Mint is the most non customer service oriented business I have EVER dealt with. My elderly mother in...

American Mint I am being dunned for something I never ordered.

I bought 2 Trump coins several months ago. paid for them.Now I am receiving this bill for $89.00 for something I didn't order and didn't get, namely SPEECHES DONALD TRUMP FOLDER, DONALD TRUMP-BATTLE & DONALD TRUMP -ENERGY. The date I supposedly ordered those items was 01/24/19. It says my acct.# is [protected]. I live on a very fixed income and cannot afford to pay if someone used my card to buy those things. Can you help?

Jul 26, 2019

American Mint — donald trump knife

I purchased three of the Donald Trump (all the same) to be given as gifts. I paid with my visa card and...

American Mint trump pocket knives/paid but haven't received any correspondence from american mint

On April 1, 2019, I paid for 2 Trump Pocket knives through PayPal. The was damount of $19.90 was deducted from my accounton that day but I have not received any correspondence from American Mint, regarding my order. No confirmation, no shipping notices, nothing. Could someone please check this out for me? I have sent a complaint to PayPal and they have contacted American Mint and have given me the case # PP-D-[protected]

Patty Albright

American Mint — product

I ordered a "special" Trump coin and paid for it. Didn't realize that the fine print had an automatic "large...

American Mint — re: letter

I received a threating letter stating I would be reported to Credit Union as this is Delinquent, I have been...

American Mint, LLC — fraudulent practices and scamming of the public interstate fraud

I recieved a little flyer in the news paper which was by American Mint. I advertised the company per a little...

American Mint LLCcoins etc.

I just bought once from them replica of a coin for my grand son.Prior to this purchase, I was receiving a lot of unsolicited mail from American Mint.Being
                      an old citizen, I am not leading a very active life & restrict my outings to a limited chores like purchase of food in the close by neighborhood etc.
                      Never thought that I am going to be trapped in the biggest network of Scammers, I
                      placed the order for the aforementioned coin.Prior to its dispatch, I had completed the requisites of purchase & has given to them my CC # too.
                      They dispatched the coin & my CC was duly charged.This was also the beginning of my trap which is continuing for almost three (3) years.Soon
                      after the first transaction, I received from them another letter saying that
                      they have already mailed to me another replica coin & its value was charged
                      to my CC.I am leading a very frugal retired life & this letter was as if I have been stabbed in the chest.Just kept my lips closed & accepted the thrusted deal too.
                      Practice mentioned is continuing even after my both written & telephonic contact with their so called Customer Service Department which truly is a den of scammers & straight away tell you -pay or face the consequences.
                      Recently, I have been targeted to be a victim of a fraudulent purchase of current President's memorabilia.I had practiced after second forced deal
                      to return all packages sent by them as a practice of unsolicited deal, unopened to them. They as part of their illegal practice have never ever acknowledged receipt of returned goods?
                      I have returned every single unsolicited packet sent by them through my
                      neighborhood Post Office.They have now trapped me in their net sending
                      letter that in the month of early March, 2017 have sent to me a packet containing President Trump's inauguration material? Almost, they are mailing me every 8-10 days letter with invoice (interest is added on top of value progressively).Last one dated August 04, 2017 was received by me on
                      August 15, 2017, which is threatening me that matter will be handed over to
                      "Collection Agency"?I took a chance & contacted on phone their Customer Service Department & after 40 minutes on hold, my call was answered .I straight forward asked their representative to either give me the telephone # of Accounts Department or connect me with them.There was a long pause & she came online asking me details about myself & account etc.I told her that I just need to to talk to Accounts Department.Again there was a big pause & on my asking "Are you there"-she said you have received the PACKET & YOU HAVE TO PAY $91.00 (apprx.).
                      I got fed up & closed the line.Most interesting part of my story is that on their website, letterheads etc. the only phone number given is that of
                      CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT!! You just can not talk to anyone else in this organization? Department is staffed by people who have been trained to be rude to their victims & are constantly told by trained scammers to reply only in one sentence, after a long pause "you have received the packet & you have to pay".
                      In this case, I insisted on POST OFFICE staff who handled me to issue an official receipt that "Packet returned was recived by the POST OFFICE".
                      Arif Hussain,
                      August 16, 2017
                      7587 Abigail Dr.
                      YPSILANTI, MI 48198

American Mint — unordered coins sent then bills sent followed by calls from bill collectors

Unsolicited coin was sent. We called the Postmaster General's office and the FBI. Both offices told us to do...