Walmart Supercenterwrong prices and rude employees

P

I shop at this store at least twice a week and every time I am charged the wrong price on different items, esp. produce. Today I was there and was charged the wrong price on Granny Smith apples and plums. I spoke to an employee in produce to tell him and he was very rude to me and just walked away. Two weeks ago I was charged the wrong price on some jewelry that was marked down. Every week I buy blueberries and for 2 months they didn't have any. I also wanted to buy a cantaloupe and all they had were rotten ones. I spoke to an employee and again he was very rude and walked away. This is so tiresome. Why can't they get the prices right and have nice employees?

• Ro
    Rockandroll Feb 17, 2013

Your a ### to keep going back. How stupid can you be? Support your local mom and pop stores instead of being a nit wit. When you smack yourself in the head with a hammer, do you complain it hurts each time you do it?

• Di
    dia3766 Feb 15, 2013

if you always have trouble, why do you keep coming back to the same store?