Walmart Smartstyle — hair color
Okay its been a while since i had it done and it took me until a week ago to do anything about it. I lost my mother a few days after the horrible color and im raising my sisters 3 kids that lost their mother, father, and grandmother (that was raising them before she passed). Im sorry it took me so long but i didnt know i had a time limit to turn it in. I sure didnt expect to get my hair completely opposite of what i ask for. I say my hair was orange, black and the whitest blonde ive ever seen. I didnt ask for my hair to look horrible and i guess my horrible and your horrible are completely opposite but you have no right to say my hair looked fine. I didnt pay 104.00 dollars to look like that. I deserve my money back at the least.
More Walmart Smartstyle Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service!
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging
- Smart Style - employment
- Smart Style - false advertising
- Smart Style - ripped off, overcharged, bad customer service etc
- Smart Style - salons blow dry rip-off
- SmartStyle - total botched hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - child's horrible haircut