Having problems with Great Clips?

Great Clips Customer Service Contacts

1800 473 2825 (USA & Canada)
+1 952 893 9088 (International)
4400 West 78th Street, Suite 700
Minneapolis, South Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Great Clips Customer Service. Initial Great Clips complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Great Clips above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Great Clips. Discuss the issues you have had with Great Clips and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Great Clips Complaints & Reviews

Feb 27, 2021

Great Clips — Horrific customer service and management

As a senior citizen, I had the absolute worst customer experience in my life today at the Great Clips in the...

Great ClipsHaircut

Three years ago this happened. I had been going to this gc's for a long time but on this occasion the hair cut was my worst ever. I complained and it was put on their computer that I was a troublemaker and to watch out for me. For 3 years I had been going to other gc's in the area. A couple weeks ago I finally went back to give them another try. To my surprise that "message" was still on their pc... And this army veteran (06/68-06/70) could not believe it!! I turned and went to another gc's in the area. But I thought "this is not the way to treat an army veteran!" I called gc's headquarters and complained. They called the gc's at: 7212 w. 191st tinley park, illinois [protected] and that gc's called the police and the police called me.
Not the way to treat an army vet!

Jan 18, 2021

Great Clips — A trim

I went in for a simple trim. Asked for a 1/4 inch off the long length and a four in my underneath. She cut...

Great ClipsHaircut

I got a haircut at Singing Hills Great clips in Sioux City Iowa on 1/5/21 and it was the worst haircut of my life. Chandra was my barber and it was like she was speeding or something. She was done in less than 5 minutes and there wasn't even anyone behind me. She was actually pulling my hair out as she was using clippers. She couldn't get done fast enough. She got all kinds of hair down my shirt and I had to go right home and take a shower. I will never go back there ever again.

Dec 12, 2020

Great Clips — Hair cut

I hate going to hair cut companies, especially great clip, no matter what they tell they are not listening. I...

Dec 12, 2020

Great Clips — Checking in

I went online to check in. When my wait time went down to 15 minutes I left to great clips which I live 5...

Dec 11, 2020

Great Clips — Hire cuts coupon not honor

Village Square (Next To Publix) 3821 Woolbright RD Ste 15, this store didn't honor coupon and worker not...

Great ClipsServices refused on the basis of being a health care worker

On [protected] I have made an online appointment for a haircut at Great Clips located at 8194 W Deer Valley Rd. in Peoria, AZ 5383.
      I am a healthcare worker, got off my shift, just needed a haircut. I was given a questionnaire and in all honesty I answered yes to one of the questions ("where you in contact to a Covid + person? ")
      The hairdresser told me that they cannot help me and refused service.

Very disappointed, in Great Clips. If anyone is more careful about precautions are the healthcare workers, and being exposed is more likely to be by anyone else than by a healthcare worker.
      I hope this issue is being address, mid time I am telling everyone about my bad experience with Great Clips.

On a different note, that location needs adjustment to say the least, the attitude of the workers lacking any customer service, and the place needs a good cleaning

respectfully,
      Daniela

Great ClipsHaircut

The stylist in York County VA on Route 17 had her second haircut today and unfortunately I was the unlucky customer. She needs to go back to school and I have to wait for my hair to grow out enough to get a good hair cut. So sorry I went there today. My first visit was awesome, this one will be my second and my last. I even tipped the girl and wasn't given the chance to see the back of my hair with a mirror and now I know why. And coming home and looking in the mirror even the front is uneven and no wonder I wasn't given the chance to look at my hair sitting in her chair with my glasses on as I was asked to take them off before she started cutting. At least she should have offered my a mirror to check out my hair. No kidding she needs to practice on non paying customers or wigs cause she can't cut hair yet at least not professionally

Great ClipsRest room

10/15/2020
          I checked in on line to great clip at 3015 SW Pine Island Rd. Ste 107 Cape Coral, Before I sat down I needed to use the rest room, I was told it wasn't open to the public that I could walk on down to the Publix Grocery store and use theirs, needless to say I didn't make a hair appointment at Publix Grocery store, I made it with you, I was then told they didn't make the policy!
          I feel if you dont want me to use your facilities then I don't want you touching my hair and until you change your policies I will go somewhere else.
          So explain to me why your rest room is closed to your customer while other business are not.

Sep 30, 2020

Great Clips — Poor and rude service

I am complaining about poor and rude service at Great Clips, Keith Bridge Commons, [protected], Cumming, GA...

Sep 19, 2020

Great Clips — Unprofessionalism

I was in for a haircut the other day and the manager Madison was talking inappropriately to her client and...

Oak Grove
            Jun 30, 2020

Great Clips — Ruined my hair

OMFG you just fu**ed my hair. You stupid hair specialist, I bet you can't even shave. I waited 11...

Jun 14, 2020

Great Clips — Emotional distress

This must've been the worst customer service experience I've ever had. I asked for simple layer...

Manor
            Jun 01, 2020

Great Clips — Bad hair cut

1st time at Great Clips. Got the worst haircut I have ever had - and I am not picky. I showed the stylist a...

Jun 01, 2020

Great Clips — Basic wedge haircut

First time at Great Clips. This was the worst haircut I have ever had - and I am not picky. I showed the...

May 29, 2020

Great Clips — Service

My recently injured husband (crushed heel of foot so has to use crutches) went on line and booked an...

Great ClipsCustomer service

What a rude place to do business with. Walked in with a coupon that had the incorrect address. Was told there was an hour wait. And that they close in one hour. Store was empty. Never go to this place. It was like I was bothering them.

Great ClipsScheduling.

I went to a Great Clips store just after nine in the morning and was told that because I did not check in on line, there would be an hour wait. I went back shortly after twelve afternoon and again was told that there still would be an hour wait. I can't believe that because of my not "checking in" on line I must wait until they get the time to take me in.

Jan 22, 2020

Great Clips — staff

2 of the 3 people working at this location made me feel like I was an incovience rather than the reason they...