Walmart — return
My son got a job at Mcdonalds about 3 months ago he wanted to save money for the things he wanted and one was an Xbox 360. Well he finally had enough and yesterday we went to walmart to get his 360. He was so happy and me as his mother was so proud that he was learning what working was all about. Well we get home from walmart and open the box. It was a mess. the controller was covered in dirt or food. Nothing was sealed in the the proper way. It was horrible. My son had just paid full price for a used Xbox. I was upset. I made him pack it back up and we went back up to walmart. We were treated horrible. They were very rude to us it was unforgiveable. They did give him his money back. But I bet they put that back on the shelf for someone else to buy. They didn't even let us fill out the form as to why we were returning it. I lost gas and time and also my respect for walmart !!! They also never said the were SORRY.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!