Walmartnot paying injury claim

P

I fell on some crushed grapes on the floor in Walmart store 1533. Someone called a manager and they put ice on my leg, and suggested I go to the emergency room. I didn't feel that was necessary, but did see a doctor a few days later. They were supposed to call me about the claim the next day and didn't. I went back and inquired, was again reassured they would take care, but they didn't. Finally, I reached the claims people, the claim was submitted. It seems very clear to me. The grapes were on the floor in their store. They took pictures. There was a witness to the fall. Their claims people say that it was my fault, not theirs, that their responsibility is to maintain a reasonably safe environment, and they don't know how long the grapes were on the floor, whether 5 minutes or an hour. I agree, but it could have been an hour, and they are responsible. I have insurance, so it isn't that big a deal to me, but what if I had been injured very badly, or what if I had no insurance. This is just WRONG!!!