Walgreens / the redbox movie rental box

United States Review updated:

the red box movie rental is to close to the street entrance. people block the the way by parking in front of the machine to get the movies. the handy cap people cant get by. they park on both sides of the entrance. 5/7/2019. complained to the manager but to no avail they still block the entrance. it should be moved to another location. the address is store is #[protected] s howell ave. milw.wi. 53207.

Ez
May 07, 2019

Comments

•   May 07, 2019

“the handy cap people cant“

Mmmmkkk. They aren’t people wearing a cap that’s handy. They are handicapped people. They have a handicap so are handicapped.

•   May 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel Actually, handicapped is an incorrect term I have been told.

•   May 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Disabled is the word I use. I sometimes use handicapped but since becoming disabled, I try really hard to use the right words. I don’t get upset if someone uses the wrong word.

I’m not sure when we became politically correct.

•   May 10, 2019

@SubSquirrel I know. The last time I used handicapped was when I was describing a handicapped parking space on the miss manners message board (RIP, sorry, not sorry--no) and they ripped me a second new one over me saying "but they are called Handicapped parking spaces!"

You can't win.

•   May 09, 2019

Those red boxes are stupid. You have 24 hours to watch your movie and then return it. Sometimes you are not near where that stupid kiosk is.