The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walgreens — why do we have to pay for a flu shot?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I don't understand why they give the pharmisist the flu vaccine for free but make there technicians and store staff have to pay they put all this extra work on us with no extra help you think they could give us the vaccine also. I talk with other people and there employers pay for theres. All this company thinks about is money, money, money, this is the first year they have there pharmisist giving flu shots and braging about how much there making makes me even more angry!!! I have worked for this company for a long time. My next complaint is we do not get are 15 minute breaks. And with all this extra work, it is getting harder and harder to go to work each day I'm tired!!! WE NEVER GET ARE BREAKS!!!
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards
- Walgreens - employee relations
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time