Walgreensphoto dept.

I have pictures printed from my phone every week at Walgreens. This week the woman somehow printed 42 of my pictures with just people's foreheads. She asked me if I had cropped them. I said no, I'm not new to this I did the same thing I always do. So she had me go through and recrop every single photo and would only give me credit for 40 of them. Then I waited for 2 and a half hours for my prints, while not one but 2 secret shoppers offensively followed me around. Then I hear a guy in the photo dept ask the woman that was "helping" me - " are we still having problems with the crop thing"! So the woman had me do her job, made me think it was my fault, and didn't even fully reimburse me. I was so frustrated and upset. I should have expressed my dissatisfaction right then, but I held it together. However, I feel that after all the money I spend there this whole fiasco was absolutely ridiculous. In fact I am so offended by the way I was treated, for me to continue getting my pictures printed with you I'm going to need to see some kind of incentive. Thanks for listening.