Menu

V
Author of the complaint
6:16 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 3/13/2018 9:50pm my husband went to the Walgreens on Harmony Road in Jackson, NJ. The pharmacist told my husband he was picking up my prescription days early. That it will not be completely filled, but that she would contact the doctor's office to get the remaining amount filled when it should be. LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE. The prescription was filled exactly 1 month later. My doctors office was never called either. I called the pharmacy department on 3/15. Asked to have a manager call me back. The manager calls back in 5 minutes and tries to tell me the pharmacist has a record that she instructed my husband this would be an issue. LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE. I want to hear the verbal conversation that took place. See I have the txt msg that says he was notified the prescription was full and ready. I know my husband in no way said this was ok. About the only lie that wasn't told was that my husband was mad about the situation. He was because he was being lied to. So now I have to go pay another $70 copay to see the doctor and have her issue another prescription I get to pay the full amount for a partial prescription as well. I have been lied to in the past and am waiting to be reimbursed the $400 for a $8 medication from Walgreens as well.

Helpful? 0 0

More Walgreens complaints & reviews

Walgreens - $3000. Sweepstakes
Walgreens - refuse to pay back
Walgreens - calling cards
Walgreens - employee relations
Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
3 comments
W
Dec 17, 2021 6:16 am

Nortons is not working and I can't reach them so I am paying for a service I am not getting.

W
Dec 17, 2021 6:16 am

I can't even contact Nortons. I have security risks and not functioning for live updates. It's not working but they got paid.

C
Mar 15, 2018 6:16 am

Sorry for all the pharmacies are the same. They really do not care how much you suffer or how much you have to do without because of their incompatence. I call my pharmacy to give them time to have my medications ready but it does not matter how much time you give them they will make you wait an hour or two and show no care at all for the
pain and suffering you go through. I go to Safeway pharmacy and I believe they make us wait on purpose to make us shop at safeway. Safeway is at least a third higher than any other store so they get theirs no matter how they have to do it or how much you have to sacrifice to just get your medications. I think that most people have lost their humanity.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1344 complaints