Walgreens — discontinued items
It's very frustrating to shop at Walgreens. In the past 6 months, they have discontinued six items that I purchase on a regular basis. They also don't have "sale" items in stock. Management has tried to tell me that there were a lot of customers who already came in and bought up all of the _____________ name the item, but I've been told by varoius cashiers that they had been out of those items for awhile.
I read online that they're removing a lot of their inventory and will be focusing on carrying more electronics and food. For other items, they want people to shop online at their website.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards
- Walgreens - employee relations
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time