Having problems with Walgreens?

Walgreens Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Walgreens Customer Service. Initial Walgreens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Walgreens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Walgreens. Discuss the issues you have had with Walgreens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Walgreens Complaints & Reviews

Aug 16, 2019

Walgreens — liquor purchase

I am a regular Walgreens customer - at least 2-3 times per week. At approximately 4 pm today, I purchased...

Aug 08, 2019

Walgreens — nutritional shakes reduced sugar high protein vanilla bean (8 oz.) 8 oz. x 6 pack

I have been buying Walgreens Nutritional Shakes for years specifically the one compared to Ensure. Then I...

Aug 07, 2019

Walgreens — ebt/check out

I left my job during break to use my EBT card for purchase. My card would not work swiping in the machine so...

Jul 13, 2019

Walgreen — diabetic syringes

I went to Walgreens and purchase a pack of diabetic needles to come 10 per pack the pharmacist grabbed the...

Jul 12, 2019

Walgreens — pharmacy

Pharmacist Complaint Re: Manuel Hernandez Texas Pharmacist License # 21349 I have been getting my...

Jul 02, 2019

Walgreens — humiliated by a pharmacist

This happened in Michigan, Walgreens in Royal Oak, Woodward avenue and Coolidge. I went there a week ago to...

Jul 01, 2019

Walgreens — rude employee

Me and my fiancé were in the Las Vegas Walgreens right near the SLS . Saturday late night Sunday morning . A...

Jun 30, 2019

Walgreens — manager

The manager of the store in North Las Vegas Nevada on Bonanza and Lamb is the worst excuse for s human being...

Walgreenspharmacy service at guayama puerto rico

I am middle aged working woman that recently have big time swollen feet that comes along with a lot of pain. Making it difficult to walk and stand for long period of time.

I went into this Walgreens and there is two persons attending one dispatching the medicines. One taking in prescriptions. Only 2 people on the dispatch side. No one on the other line.

After being in the line for a while, I was already hanging on from one of the shelves lol. I told the idle lady can you please dispatch my medicine.

The answer is NO you have to stay on that line. So I did. Where is customer service? This pharmacy has very poor customer service. Please give them training I mean the are dealing with sick people, most of them old.

By store managers, cashiers, even the people that arrange the aisles and also the cosmetic employees A+ very polite and customer oriented.

This is not my first bad service encounter from the pharmacy. Was thinking on changing my pharmacy, this happened 6/24/2019 5pm.

Jun 22, 2019

Walgreens #13871 — gift card

Purchased a $100 Visa gift card from the gift card kiosk. Paid the $1.95 service fee. Got home and found out...

Jun 19, 2019

Walgreens / Aurobindo Generic Meds — zolpidem 10mg tablets manufactured by aurobindo

The most recent refills of the generic ambien sleeping pills that I received from my local Walgreen's in...

Jun 14, 2019

Walgreens — Pharmacy

I have been holding in many many complaints about this pharmacy's handling of customers, either on the...

Walgreensanswering phone at pharmacy

Today i called 3 times put on hold 3 times and hung up 3 times. All in a total of 1 hour that i lost.
    I called was put on hold by the answering system, with continued messages letting me know i had 2 calls ahead and eventually 1 call ahead and eventually someone just picked pick up and hang up. Unacceptable service, fix it. Your store location where this happened is at walgreens in harrison new jersey.

• Pr
        ProblemSolvedRx Jul 12, 2019

Using Walgreens’ app or Walgreens.com is really the best way to go anymore.
        You’re totally right about phone service. As a highly-sensitive Empath, tho... I get to feeling bad for the employees. The stores have skeleton crews who can barely take care of customers staring at them. I’m glad they help the people in line before the phones, until it’s me trying to get something done on my lunch break lol. Since I started using the app and Walgreens.com I’ve had much better results. I can send messages from the website (change that to 3 month supply please; use my discount card instead of insurance on that one; etc) and chat with pharmacy staff on the app (I can only afford 2 weeks’ worth right now and don’t h. The app shows the status of my prescriptions (kinda like the pizza tracker on the Pizza Hut app) and the date I last picked them up. I can tap the one I want to refill and send it to any location in the country to be ready in 2 hours. LOVE.

• Ri
        Rich Grey Jul 08, 2019

It took me 3 days to get a medication that had 1refill on it.(Walgreens in Harrison n.j.)automatic answering service is a nightmare to say the least.I spoke to 3 different pharmacist w before one told me medication in question would be ready in about 20 minutes.returned to find out a different medication was filled.all well and good.what about the medication that I have been waiting 3 days for now?.that one is now ready...ok I now am handed someone else's medication.wtf.!pharmacist said a report would be made and apologized.the Walgreens in Harrison is a disgrace.can anyone tell me where I can take a complaint further than the store?? Richard g

• Ca
        cat lily Jun 17, 2019

I just made the same complaint. I had to call Walgreen's 9x's today due to medication issue. I understand, that i'm going to be put on hold. however, their wheel tape message for holding, told me, over and over again. if I hear "I;m sorry to have you wait, the reps are busy and there's 3 phone calls ahead of me" drove me over the edge. this averaged out to listening their "hold message" every 17 mins. for a 10 minute call. to be fair Corporate contacted me and because I was on the phone holding, I didn't answer. fast forward, I then call the pharmacy and the pharmacist says "oh I see you made a complaint" (I didn't give my name or phone to Corporate. the pharmacist agreed w/me about the hold button. per Corporate, this is a common complaint. FYI: the number for customer service is not a Walgreens location; it's subcontracted by Walgreens to handle complaints. sorry, so long but it's beyond crazy that this crap continues.

Walgreenspharmacy

On June 4 I received a RX from my doctor and on the way home dropped it off at Walgreens on Plaza and Euclid in National City, CA. I usually use a mail-in pharmacy, but because my doctor said I needed this medication immediately, I went to Walgreens, which I sometimes use. This Walgreens delivers to my retirement facility which is a few blocks away. I was told the wait would be 1-1/2 hour so I chose to have it delivered. I was told by the girl taking my order that it would be delivered later that day June 4. It was not delivered June 4. It was not delivered June 5. So on June 6 I called the store. The girl that answered said it was not delivered because my credit card expired. YES, cards DO expire. I asked to speak to someone in charge and was transferred to another girl. She said again that they did not fill it because my card expired. She said they tried to call me but I was not home. No message. When I asked why they didn't leave a message to call Walgreens back, she said Walgreens doesn't leave messages. How very simple to say into my voice mail, "please call Walgreens". So my prescription just got ignored. When I asked her to take my corrected credit card info, she said "No, you have to come in to the store to give it". I would have to hire transportation to take me to Walgreens just to give them my new expiration date? Incompetence! This was not a pair of socks that could wait until they got their act together, this was a needed prescription.
      This was the 2nd time this happened with them. Last time my card expired, I had just come out of the hospital, and no delivery. Fortunately my doctor called me to ask how I was and I told him Walgreens didn't deliver my RX. He was furious and said that my body could go into shock if I discontinued the medicine suddenly. He called Walgreens and chewed them out, probably threatening to sue, etc. Walgreens delivered.

Walgreensstore managers filling prescriptions and messing them up!

The store manager was "helping" the pharmacy and refilled my prescription. Except he didn't fill the right one. I'm going out of town and need that medicine, and the only way they will fill it is if my doctor calls them. Here's the kicker...my doctor's office is closed this week. So now I'm possibly missing a funeral out of state because of Walgreen's incompetency!! It takes 3-5 days for a district manager to contact you back?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

Walgreensemployees

I am a pediatrician visiting from Fl with my 2 daughters. We walked to Walgreens on corner of N.Main St & Madison in downtown Memphis for a case of water and snacks. We returned today for toiletries etc. I am on a diuretic and had to urinate badly. I keft items I was purchasing with my kids so I could use the restroom. The 2 ladies were approximately 30 ish year old African Americans. I was told "we don't have a restroom ". I told them it was a lot to have a restroom that's when they changed their story and said that they have a restroom but they don't allow the public to use it. I told her that I was in the store the night before and spent quite a bit of money and that was back in the store again today spending money she told me I can make my purchase and then I can go across the street to a restaurant and use their toilet very rude especially since I try to stay faithful to Walgreens. What I should've done is pissed my pants on the floor right there and told her to clean it up .

• Wa
              Watevvvs Jun 03, 2019

We are sick and tired of cleaning up the bathroom after "sick " people. Use the bathroom at home.

Walgreenspharmacy

I've been a customer of the Walgreens Pharmacy in Lorton, Va for 3 years. While trying to be patient and understanding, I've finally gotten fed up. Today, May 31st at 12:55pm I've been on hold for total of 40 mins. My first call was on hold 25 mins and then someone picked up to just hang up in my ear. So I called right and Now I'm waiting again for now 15 mins. The customer service at this location is horrible. I rarely see the same pharmacist twice. There seems to be a very high turnover of staff!

I'm trying to call to see if my ordered prescription has come in?!?! It was ordered last Friday and I have not be notified it has arrived. I keep saying I am not going back and this has really made my mind up.

Walgreenspharmacy

Walgreens shorted my husbands pain meds by 10 pills two months in a row. When going back to complain pharmacist claims count is correct. I see this is a common complaint against Walgreens and my husband will run out of meds early again. There is nothing we can do but not use Walgreens anymore. Buyers beware cause you are at their mercy. We have no way to prove someone is stealing from the customers.

Walgreenspharmacy

Walgreens gave the member a prescription with 40 pills in it instead of 90. When confronted the first time, they said they had done all calculations and everything was acconted for. they usually initial the quantity but they did not this time. looked at the surveillance and it all checked out. when the member asked if anything was going to be done about it they said 'nope'. member is upset and wants this complaint documented.

Walgreenspharmacy staff

Marion Virginia Walgreens workers submitted a picture of a cake for someone's last day it's says "[censored] Cake" wrote on the cake. How disrespectful is this to post on your Facebook page by a employee Leanne Francis. Should you be taking pictures in the pharmacy while you are working? They are customer information every where and this is a privacy issue. I mean does "[censored] Cake " represent Walgreens? Who bought this cake and brought in to the store? Major issues and your employees represent your store! The picture is posted on her Facebook page!