Having problems with Walgreens?

Walgreens Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Walgreens Customer Service. Initial Walgreens complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Walgreens above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Walgreens. Discuss the issues you have had with Walgreens and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

L
May 09, 2019

Walgreen's Pharmacy and Store Manager — amlodipine 2.5

I was offered and approved years ago for the drug program. RX #[protected]. I used my Medicaid card to...

Walgreensthe redbox movie rental box

The red box movie rental is to close to the street entrance. People block the the way by parking in front of the machine to get the movies. The handy cap people cant get by. They park on both sides of the entrance. 5/7/2019. Complained to the manager but to no avail they still block the entrance. It should be moved to another location. The address is store is #[protected] s howell ave. Milw. Wi. 53207.

T
    May 05, 2019

Walgreens — prescriptions

I am absolutely sick of the poor customer service at this pharmacy. It's absolutely heinous. It takes at...

Metropolis

WalgreensI am complaining about the use of my 20% coupon for purchasing the red nose promotional item.

On 5/3/19, I purchased a red nose for the promotion to help end Child Poverty. I received a 20% coupon to use on my next purchase that exceeds $10. So I went to use the coupon today, (5/4/19) and was not able to use the coupon because I was purchasing cigarettes along with some other items, [pantyhose & alka seltzer]. I asked the cashier to ring the cigarettes separately, to try and use the coupon. I do understand that the "novelty" item might be excluded, but the I was still not able to use the coupon. I asked if I needed to use the coupon where I purchased the red nose and she stated that shouldn't matter. I'm confused because the coupon state that I had to purchase specific items nor did it state I had to use the coupon at the place of issue. This was an inconvenience for me because I made the purchases depending on the discount offered but not given. I want to know why so that I can use the coupon before it expires. This experience was very frustrating for me.

Walgreenspharmacy

I have had nothing but unsatisfactory service from your store in Rapid City South Dakota on Mountain View Road, I have given them the same instructions every time I call in and they still manage to mess up when I can get through on the phone as the person who answers the phone does not seem to understand ENGLISH, I ask for pharmacy and she wants to know why I want pharmacy and goes into a tirade of questions about why I want to talk to them, well I wanted to find out what prescription was supposed to be ready as I had not called one in for refill. I have been having problems with the pharmacy on filling prescriptions I have requested that they only fil a one (1) month supply as it puts a strain on my budget to fill it with a 4 month supply, I have said that very wording to everyone who answers the phone. So I am writing to you in hopes that you can educate them or fire them as they are making dangerous mistakes if they cannot read or understand the instructions given.

Walgreenscustomer service

On 4-29-19 @6:15 pm I waited for 10 minutes at the drive through and nobody waited on me. I could see employee however never came to window to help me. On 4-30-18 @ 7:40 am waited again had to ring bell before anyone I was helped. Very bad service. You need better employees or something this store has went down hill and continues going down hill. I did call on 4-29-19 @ 6:30 to complain employee hang up on me.

Walgreensonline ordering

Unfortunately, this is my last hurrah with Walgreens. The online orders have been broken since March 27, 2019 (per a customer service supervisor). I placed my order April 13, 2019, and have only received 1/2 of the order. The ETA is sometime between now and infinity for the rest of the order. No one cares there. Spoke with Corporate Consumer Complaints and got the same story...it's out of our control and we're working as fast as we can but have no idea when it will be fixed or when you'll get the remainder of your order. Apparently, management doesn't have the right people involved to implement a new warehouse fulfillment system and they don't have the right people to fix it either. The "kiss off" attitude with everyone I have spoken to tells me they would rather I go to CVS or Amazon or someplace else. So, I'm transferring my prescriptions and will never step foot in another Walgreens again.

Walgreenspharmacy - bela cruz in the villages

on 4-20 and 4-22 called to check on prescription, got recording for 15 minutes that staff was busy with other customers. Also for months the Pharmacy appears to be under staffed as it takes as long as 15 minutes for the drive through with a couple of cars ahead. Inside similar delays as there is always a line of 4-6 people waiting to pick prescription. I do not know who controls staffing for the Pharmacy, but you need more bodies.

[protected]@gmail.com

Walgreenspharmacy prescription medication

Walgreens in Las Vegas Nevada at 6390 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas Nv 89122 . I am making a complaint on the above Walgreens I turned in my scripts on April 4, 2019 I called on April 20, 2019 so I could pickup my medication the next day in which it was due Since Walgreens now wont release some medication until the 30th day and understanding they only give you a 30 day supply so then your out. Well when I call the Pharmacist on duty (A) tells me that even though they have had my script for 2 weeks they cant refill it on time cause the Good Fill Clause. I explained to her this should of been done when I first turned it in cause now I will be without the medication that I need for the next 3 days cause its the Easter Weekend. This was their fault for not staying on top of what they needed to be done and penalizing me for their mistake. This is the worst pharmacy cause this isn't the first complaint that I have had with them either but my insurance only covers this one in my area unless I want to drive further. I seriously thought Medical Professionals where supposed to care and help people. Not just treat them and street them and I am a father of 2 with a wife that is stay at home cause she has her own medical problems and now I am unable to get my medications because of their mistake and I am penalized for it by not having medication for almost 3 days and needing to try and work to provide for my family. Something needs to be done it shouldn't be this way when you have legitimate prescriptions

Walgreens — unethical behavior

What amazes me is that my doctor changed my script order from one dexilant per day to two I was suppose to be...

D

Walgreens — piss poor service

These [censored] clowns lost my prescription for four days. On the fourth day when I showed up to pick up my...

Walgreens — prescription request

Unbelievable how unknowing this staff that is dispensing life saving drugs are !! Last month I ordered...

K
                Apr 08, 2019

Walgreens — pharmacy

On April 5th, I called my prescription into the Walgreens Pharmacy. This location was just purchased from...

E
                Apr 03, 2019

Walgreens — pharmacy problems

Walgreens used to be the go to for prescriptions but since the beginning of 2019 their service is terrible!...

B
                Apr 01, 2019

Walgreens — the rollover from rite aid was fine until walgreens no longer recognizes my rx #.

Since I was originally a Rite Aid customer, the RX # for my prescription was nolonger recognized by the...

Walgreenssecurity guard harassment and falsely accused me of theft

I went to the 135 powell street  walgreens in union square after work.
                I was dressed in professional attire .The time was  around 11:50pm  on Tuesday.
                I had  to get some coconut oil.
                I had my gym bag and my phone and my bottle of Evian in my hand when coming through the monitored entrance.I proceeded to get a basket  near the  security lady at the entrance.I put my Evian bottle in my bag while i walked to  the baking section.
                As I put the two jars of coconut oil in my basket..Then  I was surprised  by this aggresive white  guy getting in my personal space  .Who interrupted my train of thought speaking loudly at me, "you need to leave the store" I thought it was a joke since I walked passed the other security guard and she saw me walk in with my water.He yells at me again, "you have to leave the store"! thought oh weird this hasn't ever happened to me before, it's obviously a mistake. I tried to explain to him That I came in with my water needed a free hand to grab the coconut oil.I mean hell, it is my water I came in with.
                No big deal right? I say half  chuckling "  please see the cameras and ask the female security guard who saw me"..He appears to be  ignoring my words and keeps reapeating  "you need to leave the store".I say "how  the hell would I steal water ? I hadn't even walked to the section where I'd even be able to get the water! I had literally only been in the store 2  minutes! This is seriously defaming and insulting.
                 then since I was is such disbelief I got the idea that he might be some random crazy person  on drugs.I hurriedly walked toward the cashiers.I  asked for his name since he had no name tag.He didn't answer the question just repeated the same line  "you have to leave the store"! I hightailed it away from him and went to the cashiers area and said " who is this?" To my shock they said he was an employee! WOW !  Walgreens must be desperate otherwise why else would they be  scraping the bottom of the barrell hiring such  unprofessional control hungry individuals as security guards??? . He harrassed me for no reason and antagonized me and threw me out.Li was minding my own business.If he thought I stole something, isn't he supposed to detain me or call law enforcement? I am dumbfounded.He even waived and said Hi as I walked by later that evening with purchases from the other walgreens location up the street at 459 Powell street.I uploaded a video and a receipt with my points balance that shows I spend a lot of money at Walgreens.
                Reguarding the employees at 135 walgreens Unfortunately I didn't recognize any of the employees working at the time  otherwise Id say they could vouch for my character as a shopper at this branch.
                Its really odd to be treated like a criminal for no reason  and  I need to rant about this defaming  incident.
                I am also rightfully  angry that the female security guard was just standing there and didn't say anything about how she saw me walk in with my  water.
                I'm shook.
                Why would Walgreens hire security guards that don't know how to do their jobs and chase off valued customers..
                I spend thousands of dollars a year at this chain .I have 1253135 in my points balance rewards..Walgreens I expect more from you.Why aren't you more thorough in hiring their security guards? Power hungry men with seeningly big chips on their shoulder shouldn't be in positions of authority.Its not a good look Walgreens. Do better.
                [removed]

security guard harassment and falsely accused me of theft

• Updated by artslyr · Mar 28, 2019

I need to edit this complaint.Please qdvise before publishing

Mar 12, 2019

Walgreens — prescription request

Every month is an ordeal getting prescriptions refilled. Sunday I sent in 3 that I was sent an email by...

Walgreensnice! powdered vinyl disposable gloves

I have purchased this brand gloves but this is my first time buying the powdered vinyl and I must say for the price of this product I am very dissatisfied with many things. One being the gloves have a very moldy odor 2. The gloves do not stay in tact, even with doing small activity with the gloves on they easily split apart.. Which when handling cleaning materials and also unclean materials can be very bothersome and defeats the purpose of wearing the gloves!?!? I would please like my gloves replaced with the blue gloves that are made in this exact brand that I did purchase before and were very sufficient unlike the current gloves

G
                    Feb 22, 2019

Walgreens — customer service

I called to check on the status of refills on 2 prescriptions that are supposed to be on auto refill and that...

L
                    Feb 22, 2019

Walgreens — pharmacy

pharmacy staff used to be so fast and now it's went down hill. i dropped prescriptions off for my 2 yr old...