Walgreensas an employee

A

My experience Working for Walgreens

More than one year ago I was hired at our neighborhood Walgreens's. All I can say is "wow. How did I last this long?"..

Let me take you on a short story journey, on what REALLY happens inside our little home away from homes, that we call work.

From the outside, it looks like a pretty good job, nice, organized, people seem polite to you. Everyone has on his or her smock, nice neat name tags, smiles…At least, that's how it was when I went to fill out my application at the Walgreen's closest to me… unfortunately, I didn't get hired at that one, but at another one in the area…

I was hired by one of the laziest EXA's I think I have ever met…She didn't do a whole lot, she brought her boyfriend to work sometimes and he stayed there for hours on end… while her husband would circle the parking lot.

Oh but once she got transferred out we got someone much worse. At first, he helped out, complimented us, was even polite…but after two weeks, that wore off. He is rude, makes lewd comments, is far lazier than our last EXA and in his own little remarkes, discriminates, they might be very light when he says them, but now more and more people are catching on. He closes only once a week, and when he does, he mainly just sits in the office on his phone… he asks everyone else to clean his aisles, and gets an attitude if his are not straight, and if ours are not either. I have even made the comment to him about him being on the lazy side, and he told me "he didn't have to, he paid his dues".

And God-forbid you ever get pregnant while working there. At one point, I was put at main, with morning sickness, when I tell them I don't feel well, can I go home, I was told to just throw up in the trash can when I felt sick. I had to stay that whole night. The next day that I was there, I was approached by my store manager, after a few moments in the bathroom with morning sickness, these exact words "If you're going to be getting sick in the bathroom all day, then just go home, I'm not paying you to be sick!" I sure wish someone would have told me that the night I was working at main vomiting in the trash can…

And then of course, the morning I worked, while pregnant, was also the day loss prevention and district showed up… I bought some meds to calm my stomach so I wouldn't be getting sick, and when m y EXA asked "oh do you have the flu? You feel ok?"

When I told him "no, it's the morning sickness"

He Said "Oh...ok" As if having the Flu would have a better answer.

Needless to say, the medicine didn't work and I was in the bathroom most of that morning.

Not only was I sick, and tired, and having horrible mood swings, but it was also Christmas season!!... At one point, I was scheduled 2:00-12:30… and of course we never got out of there until closer to 1:00 or 1:30. So trust me when I say, it was hard on my body.

Now if that sounded bad, try miscarrying. Unfortunately, when this happened, I had to call out. Which wasn't bad but in the confusion of it all, I had forgotten to get a doctors note. (Which by the way is easy to forget when you're not all there after that experience.) My manager rudely, a week later, asked where my doctors note was, and that she wouldn't give me my three *yes only three* sick day I asked for. She told me she needed it by Saturday. So I came in Saturday, and got talked at again because she needed it before 12:00. Well I didn't know that, but she agreed to put them on my NEXT paycheck. And, she forgot to put them on that one… in fact, I lost the baby on December 5 2006. I didn't receive pay for my sick days until February 2 2007. So it was about four pay checks later, that I finally got paid because a payout was out of the question.

Don't get me wrong, I love the company I work for. I love what I do here at Walgreen's. But the people that are put into power are absolutely horrible. My store manager. Yes, when everyone comes for the V.P visits, she puts on a wonderful act. Talks sweetly to everyone and treats her employee like little angels. But when you all are not around, she is completely different. She has a habit of talking down on me and of course other employees, which could be why we have such a high turnover rate at our location. She has her over the top sarcasm that just kills the mood .I honestly can not say how I have lasted this long here. There were times I was ready to just up and quit too. There were times I would go home crying because I have never in my life been talked down on so badly. Even as a child adults had never treated me poorly or said things that would make me that upset. And here I thought Walgreen's was a professional business-like place to work.

All around the office and back there are little reminders of our dress code, what we can and cant wear… well I sure wish district would have shown up on the day my manager decided to wear her Walgreens-bought skirt and high-heeled-backless clogs, that by the way, she could not even walk in. And since she could not walk in them, half of the day she walked around wearing grandma bedtime slippers she bought over in the sock aisle...And while wearing this, made a comment that my smock needed to be washed, actually, it had been, it had just become so faded it was looking messy. But then again, that how it almost always is… Once she hears higher up are coming things get rushed. She starts noticing imperfections. Of course, she doesn't notice them any other time…

Like I said before, don't get me wrong, I love my job… but the people that are put in power need to be re-evaluated. If anything goes wrong in that store, if the store fails and audit, guess whose fault it is… OURS. Not really hers, its ours. We are the ones who messed up. At least that's how it's made out to be. And if we get written up, it's normally for something we didn't even know we did wrong. We don't get a warning or anything like that. Unfortunately, we are poorly trained and when we see lazy people who are our higher ups how is that going to inspire us to work harder and perfect ourselves? It's not. I'll be the first to admit that I do slack off. Why not? I see my Manager and EXA doing it.

I'm not saying I'm a perfect person because I'm far from it… but I don't think I deserved to be treated like dirt when I am not. I am a good person. I am honestly not stupid and when it comes time to work, I do get most of my work, if not all of it done.

I also don't feel right signing my name to this, only because if it gets back to my manager on who wrote this, I will only be treated worse than I am now…and I honestly don't think I could take much more of it. But I am going to anyway. For I was off the clock when this was written, and if something is done off the clock I should not be punished for it, especially when I'm voicing my opinion

• Bo
    BonhommeRichard Aug 24, 2016

This place is ridiculous! They promise a $25 gift certificate for transferring a prescription, but...the list of exclusions almost needs a separate booklet! Everything in the store is grossly overpriced, nearly double what you will pay elsewhere, and most items on-line are the same. Those on-line that are comparable value are "out of stock" - ALWAYS! Not that it matters. Apparently their gift certificates aren't usable on-line. Oh, and they overcharge for sales tax on-line. I don't see how I can possibly use this "gift certificate" given all the restrictions. It is a scam. Please take your business elsewhere. They even bought off the Better Business Bureau so they will not accept complaints. I will never set foot in their stores again. Anyone want a "gift certificate" ice scraper?

• Ld
    ldlulu Aug 24, 2016

On Dec 19, I called the local Walgreen's (That I do &10, 000+ business w/ yr.) to make sure that my Nexium refill was ready for pickup. My PCP had faxed a new prescription. They said it was ready. I made the trip over, and they said they couldn't give it to me because the pharmacy records erroneously stated that I was not due for a refill. (However, AARP accepted it.) They said they would call and straighten out. On Dec 23, I returned. Same story. No call had been made. Same confusion. Who runs things at this store? If I can make time for futile repeated trips, how hard can it be to pick up the phone! I'm very angry.

• Wi
    William Jul 13, 2016

I know a local walgreens store hired a girl who wasnt even qualified as a pharmacist or tech to work in their pharmacy... Turns out she been swipping pills in small quantities at a time and selling them to her family and friends. How crappy is their inventory that they cant catch their employees STEALING DRUGS!? I heard her bragging about it to one of her "friends" a big part of me wants to call the store and tell them what I know so they can press charges against her, but on the other hand I just want to let her get caught by the wrong person and have a huge lawsuit filed against walgreens. Maybe then theyll hire certified staff to work in their pharmacy!.

• En
    Engineerswife07 Jul 13, 2016

I knew a girl one time who worked for them, she was calling in prescriptions for narcotics by using the DEA numbers off the prescriptions she filled. She would put her friends names on them and they would come in to pick them up. She actually got away with it for awhile, until she called in a prescription for pain meds from an OB/GYN with a guys name on it. She and the person who walked in to pick it up went to jail for quite awhile, so they really don't watch their employees as well as they claim to. I personally believe that everyone who works in or near the pharmacy should be drug tested randomly on a regular basis, and the pill counts should be verified by not only the pharmacy tech, and the pharmacist but the store manager. Especially when it comes to narcotics.

Mastedon2 Jun 17, 2016

The complaint was not about their prices per se, but about the locations being so abundant it ruins the cityscape. Your statement is ignorant and obviously trolling, so dont you have some homework to do?

Mastedon2 Jun 17, 2016

Is it necessary that on just about every corner in the entire city there is a Walgreens pharmacy right across the street from a CVS? I understand competition but to have these two fking stores on just about every intersection around town is ridiculous. Neither of the stores have decent prices on anything, and I cant imagine why any zoning commissioner would approve these two stores to be located directly across the street from each other in SO MANY intersections.

Im just tired of seeing them all over the place. Especially when both suck at customer service and prices.

• Re
    reefercat Jun 17, 2016

oh wow, you mean she didn't flash her smile and kiss your chubby feet like you expect? Probably coz you scared her with your mildy alien visage.

• To
    Too Smart Jun 17, 2016

That's because Benico doesn't speak English. I save all my receipts from Walgreens, you will note that at the bottom there's a customer service survey wherein you can tell what happened. I do it all the time, both praises and complaints. Many businesses are doing the same nowadays, they want to improve customer relations and SALES.

• Ka
    kathleen69 Jun 17, 2016

I went to walgreens in pasco washington picked up items totaling almost 50.00. i asked the checker if i could do half on debit and half on cash the checker

wouldnt even answer me her name was Beniko I repeated the question she still didnt answer me.she didnt say thank you to us or anything gave us a dirty look and said to the customers behind us oh sorry for the wait. I have had better service at thrift stores spending much less money. when we walked up to pay she was leaving the checkstand and said ill be right back, she failed to opoligize for our wait.

Stillon Jun 17, 2016

The Walgreens Store Manager in Boise Idaho located on Fairview and Milwaukee location is a real jerk. He is this young cocky arrogant kid that expects customers to call him by Mr. I hear him talk down to employees at the store I hear him be rude to customers who have to return something. I had a complaint and it was about him and he made me leave the store. My complaint was he was being very rude to the cashier in front of me and several other customers in the store. This kid should not be a manager of a store if he can’t be respectful of his employess. Due to this arrogant manager I will not shop at Walgreens ever again.

Cassey Lewis Jun 17, 2016

Walgreens pharmacy in Augusta, GA; loves to lay off good employees, endorses job discrimination, promotes incompetent employees to management, bad customer service, and has a very poor selection of pharmacy products..

• Na
    N/A-N/A Jun 17, 2016

At 4910 N First Ave Tucson, AZ 85704. The Pharmacist, Please respect and be nice to customers. I hope that you have a better services. I was a customer stand near by pharmacy's counter.

• Ki
    KixStar Jun 17, 2016

So, I don't know if you're aware, but sometimes, businesses get busy. And with more things and people than you and your precious prescriptions. Stop feeling entitled and wait your turn like everyone else.

stareyedangel143 Jun 17, 2016

I visit this pharmacy on a regular basis and I have resorted to taking written prescriptions in because if they are faxed over they will sit on the fax machine for God know's how long. They will quote you a time and you will sit for what seems like days. Their typical response is twenty minutes but I will bet that it will be closer to an hour. And that's if there are no hold up's and no long lines. They seem to have major issues with lines as well no matter time of day it is. I am a stay at home mom so I have tried all different times of the day to try to avoid this problem as well and it seems that there is just no good resolution. They also seem to have some kind of issue with at least one other persons prescription while I'm standing in line waiting for mine which almost always holds things up... I really hate going into this place and dread having to refill my prescriptions. I am now in the process of flipping all my meds. over to the target all the way across town. What a major pain to have to go from a place that is literally next door to driving 10 mins. away.

RushLimbaughFan Jun 17, 2016

No dude, you are so right. Walgreens intentionally hires people who don't treat me like royalty. I am totally going to complain about them till their min wage job is terminated. One time somebody didn't even sack my zit-cream, axe body spray, and sardines the way I specifically ordered them to do. Walmart dude.

• Ro
    rolex452 Jun 17, 2016

I don't know if Walgreens offers polite, courteous service in small towns, but in the big cities (South Florida area), they go out of their NOT to provide any kind of customer service at all. I complained to the main corporate office so many times about the rude, negligent pharmacy service, that finally I pulled ALL OF MY BUSINESS from their pharmacies, and switched to Walmart...that's right, crazy old Walmart, where I'm treated TEN TIMES BETTER than at any Walgreens Pharmacy. Also, getting a question answered at any of these South Florida stores is a TOTAL IMPOSSIBILITY. You can wait for a floor person until doomsday, and nobody will come help you. This also applies to their so-called "telephone customer service"...just try and call one of these stores and have somebody answer a question about whether they stock an item or not. To hell with them: now, I not only won't give them any pharmacy purchases, but I won't shop at their stores at all for anything. Obviously, they don't care.

Stefani~Ukiah Jun 17, 2016

Over 11 prescription bags I've saved since March, 2010. Rude customer service every time. I switched to Rite Aid and they treat me with respect. I will not be cashing your $25.00 check to come back to Walgreens. Loser!!!

• Belleville Jun 17, 2016

...Please, we ain't; stupid. Roxies and Vitamin D (for example) are NOT scripts written together by any legitimate doctor, and are the type of scripts drug abusers and pushers bring together to try to get them filled.

• Why The Long Faces Jun 17, 2016

t depends on what the meds were. If one of those scripts was a narcotic he is right to refuse it from out of town. We get people from Miami coming up here trying to fill Roxies and Oxycontin. Please, we ain't; stupid. Roxies and Vitamin D (for example) are NOT scripts written together by any legitimate doctor, and are the type of scripts drug abusers and pushers bring together to try to get them filled.

Cathy LaHue Jun 17, 2016

I have a complaint regarding rude behavior of clerk at Walgreen on Veterans Parkway, Clarksville, Indiana. I called in a prescription refill by phone on Sunday, Sept. 8. My husband went to pick up on Wednesday, Sept. 11 and was told the insurance had denied to pay. My husband called me and I said it was a refill that had been filed many times before and in fact it was paid for by a drug assistance program on file with Walgrrens. The clerk said it was denied and that was that. She would not and did not try to resolve. She was determined not to fill this order. I called my insurance company who said it should be refilled with no problem. Needless to say I was angry, went to the store, registered my complaint with pharmacy and store manager. I then took to Target Pharamy to fill. I have MS and this caused me much stress, in fact medicine was given to help me get through each and every day without feeling stressed which can bring on an exaberation.

• Sh
    shellysuz Jun 17, 2016

The pharm. at Walgreens(the older man) was RUDE!!! I went to get my presp. filled like I have for months. He sent them all back and told me he wouldn't fill anything that was from out of town. NOTHING! Not even Vit.. D!!! Then told me I should be using a doctor in my small town instead of going to the city. Then he shut off the intercom!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP OR USE WALGREENS AGAIN!!! THAT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT OLD F#RT HAS BEEN RUDE EITHER, BYE THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER PLACES TO SPEND MY MONEY!!! I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE RUDEST COMPANY EVER!!!

• Kn
    KnightSpirit Dec 30, 2015

im gonna check between now august. if i dont think its good in there, ill walk around and take notes and post it here.

• Kn
    KnightSpirit Dec 30, 2015

damn if i post here walgreens wont hire me. tooooo bad i quitted!!! wooooo! i can go on about how much this place lacks, but i just want to give them the benefit of the doubt theyll work on 2575 broadway NY NY. If they can fix that thing ill give a good response. if not idk. whats a good deadline for something like that guys? how long should i give them?

• Ba
    badpharmacymanager Sep 01, 2015

My pharmacy manager in financial district San Francisco treat technicians like we're dog, he likes to say "stupid" or "a dog smarter than you", especially when he is in bad mood from home or whatever his problems, he like a king and just say bad things to techs. I reported to Walgreens complaint hotline but no respond. He doesn't have respect to other employees & like to talk in Chinese talking bad about us (techs) who not chinese. Very..very bad experience work at this store, I've tried to be nice & ignore, but everyday he treat employees bad. He only treat customers who rich, kiss their ###. I am trying to find another job.

• Be
    bexarsgirl Jun 05, 2015

Careful, your bigot is showing.

• Bo
    bogiebogie Jun 03, 2015

why do have to listen to Spanish on their 800 number? you want to cater to illegals? then, you don't get my business.

Ruth and Kevin Apr 13, 2015

Kyle is obviously a child also who likes to come to conclusions without knowing a person.

Ruth and Kevin Apr 13, 2015

Also I reported this to the cops. You are obviously a child mistaking being told no as rudeness, and I will make sure the sicko who got you pregnant is charged. What sicko gets a child pregnant.

Ruth and Kevin Apr 13, 2015

I am glad you has a miscarriage, you sound unfit to be a parent and we don't need you to add more of your gene pool to the planet. Sounds like you are the problem.

• As
    asv10121 Apr 13, 2015

Walgreen's does suck! It's a shame that they have been able to get away with so much and for so long. I unfortunately have had the last of bad experiences. I kept thinking to give them a chance because after all every store is different and with different personality employees but today I went in to pick up an antibiotic and specifically requested this antibiotic but the pharmacist gave me two prescriptions that included the one I had requested. When I got home, I realized that I was given one I had not asked for so I went back to return the second, 45 minutes later. After being told to wait (after 15 mins), Daniel Min Pharmacy Manager of the Walgreen's on 5201 Belt Line Rd., Dallas, TX rudely told me that there was nothing that could be done and that I needed to get out of my vehicle and go inside. Then he began to "argue" and talking over me saying that he didn't know what he wanted me to do, that supposedly "by law the prescription could not be returned" even though I had just been deceived into buying it, given that I had told the pharmacy tech what I was specifically picking up. Daniel Min stated, "we just assume"...totally unacceptable behavior, response and customer service. Mr. Min was very condescending and offered no other options, in fact, he just refused to even listen or take any accountability, blaming the doctor and the patient. Walgreen's and Daniel Min show proof of such an unethical business and practice. SHAMEFUL!! A business should never "assume" as Mr. Min stated. Good customer service entails giving the customer thorough information so that the customer can make a choice of what they need to purchase. It seems Mr. Daniel Min just manages his techs as paper pushers and not responsible service providers. He himself takes no accountability for their own mistakes which only demonstrates proof of terrible management.

• Mr
    mrs looked over Sep 17, 2014

I work for a Walgreens and have for several year at my store they make me feel worthless I do my job and I work hard But the people hat stand around and gossip on there cell phones are the one getting the praises We have lazy 2 faced managers that like to take hours becouse you complain about the hours they give I am head of a departmnet and have to work every weekend and every day 11 to 7 now tell me if this is fair he gives all the hours to his girlfriends aunt and her cousin I feel as if I am being discriminated against because I am white.

STP Irish Mar 31, 2014

I LOVE my Walgreens!! But, each time I try and sign on to fill out a survey I find it impossible to get through. Third parties keep getting in the way. Besides not winning I am prevented from entering. Any help would be appreciated.

• Im
    imapaperplane Mar 29, 2014

I worked for Walgreen's for 7 years. I was promised many things by managment about moving to cosmetics and I would be put over there for 4 or 3 days a week maybe for a couple months and it would always go back to sticking me up at the front register. let alone i knew the store like the back of my hand. customers respected me for my knowledge of the store and the fact that i was willing to drop everything to help them and focus on their needs. i put so much time in that store. so many years were spent there trying to prove to my coworkers all i was capable but it never seemed to be enough. there have been countless days were the managment disrespected me. i have actually been called racist by the head manager. there was a customer that was a regular i did not card at the time and the customer i rang up behind her told me i was racist and said i did not know how to do my job. that offended me cause that was entirely NOT ME and i have learned over my years at walgreens that i can refuse sale if a customer offends me. so i call mr. neal and try to explain what had just happened and that i need a moment and to send someone up there. my manager started yelling at me and taking the side of the customer. later he tells me what i did sounded racist. ok. wow. i should have quit than. but i gave the job a year more and things got way worse. the managers kept belittling me. if i had a problem with another employees work ethic or was sick they took all that information and shared it with each other. talk about employee confeditionality. i was treated with the littlest repsect there. it was a constant struggle and i had to get out. i guess you can say the last straw was when a manager called me poor. i was picking up a box of k-cups for my coffee machine. he was like "you can afford a keurig. people get that as wedding presents." the very next day i put in my two weeks. it is sad but i have never been as miserable at any other company but walgreens. my dad was actually a district manager at walgreens for many years. but he resigned when mr. walgreen left that company. the company changed. my dad told me that the employee treatment at walgreens was very unproffessional and wrong and that alone is a reason mr. walgreen left and my dad followed in his footsteps.

• Ph
    Pharm tech Feb 28, 2014

I worked for Walgreens as a pharmacy technician. I worked EVERY holiday even though I was told I would only have to work one a year, I covered shifts for techs who made tons more than me but never did anything. Seriously, I would go to work and we had a rotation that we followed. Work this position when you come in, when the next person comes in you move to the next position etc. Unless this one tech was working and then she just came in and worked whatever position she wanted. No cell phones were allowed in the pharmacy, this tech was on her phone constantly and not even trying to hide it. On weekends, I would run all three tech positions while this tech would sit on her ### in the corner. It annoyed the hell out of me but I'm not the kind of guy who complains. I just did my job and thanked God for those days when she wasn't there. The pharmacists had the same complaints, she is lazy, she is rude to customers, , she won't stay off her phone.
    One day she and I were working together and she felt my concealed weapon which I am legally licensed to carry and have carried forever. She told the manager I had a gun and four hours later, I was fired. No one ever saw my gun, I never took it out nor did I ever threaten anyone or even talk about the gun but one person knew it was there, one person who was one of the most worthless employees and now I'm out of a job.

Joey C. Oct 31, 2013

Thank you, yes, they filled my prescription. They filled it 4 times the dosage my doctor called in.

Joey C. Oct 31, 2013

I was prescribed (4) times the dosage of medicine my Doctor called in for me to the pharmacist. I began getting sick and finally two weeks after taking this medicine I called my Doctor to let him know something was wrong.
    It was at this point he suggested 18mg of this medicine should not be doing this to me. I had to look at the bottle of medicine again because I remember seeing 80mg.
    Sure enough, I was prescribed 4 times the dosage the Doctor called in, it was 80mg pills instead of 18mg.
    I was falling asleep at work, driving and falling asleep and having to pull over. At one point it was suggested I get drug tested at work and explained to them it was a new medicine I was taking. They sent me home at that point.
    After realizing what happened I slept for nearly three days missing work because of this.
    I went to the pharmacy and they admitted it was filled improperly. They never took an incident report, the pharmacist or the store manager. I left fuming and called the Walgreens consumer complaint line and reported the incident to them. 3 weeks later I have still not gotten a courtesy call, nor a call from anyone asking for more information on this matter. There is a case number but nothing gets done. I am still going through withdrawals and have seen 2 Doctor's to date.

• Rs
    RSD2 Sep 13, 2013

The problem is not just with the Xanax, it occurs with medications that are not even classified as narcotics.

• Rs
    RSD2 Sep 11, 2013

I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy(RSD) which is a horrific and debilatating disease, which has a pain index 4 times Cancer. It is extremely important that I take my medication as prescribed; however I repeatedly have issues getting my medication despite the fact that I have been utilizing the same Walgreens for over 3 years. My medication continues to be delayed despite may complaints to the Pharmacy Manager and the Store Manager. I have been told Xanax is no longer being made or ordered, therefore my prescription could not be filled. I have been charged for medication that workman's compensation pays for; however because I can not go without the medicine, I have paid for a partial refill only to have the $70.00 refunded to back to me, on 9/10/13 when I requested the remaining Dexilant prescription however; I was once again told the medication was not workman's compensation. I suffer with Anxiety and Depression and stress affects my illness in an extremely negative manner. I would be more understanding if the prescriptions were knew are had been rejected by workman's compensation, which is not the case. The pharmacist continues to delay my prescriptions despite them previously being paid by workman's compensation. My prescription history should be readily available; however I continue to have problems. Which lead to me repeatedly contacting my physcians for assistance before I can get my medications.

Comments

carolallen3 Apr 28, 2013

I am sorry Walgreens manager, but the lady is correct. this is what happened to me yesterday on the phone at your store in Los Gatos, Ca. I take 30 units of Lantus insulin daily and with the amount to prime the solostar pen every day, I use 32 units a day. My doctor wrote a new rx for me December 15, 2012, and 45 ml/3 boxes were dispensed. I am now down to 2 pens and called for a refill for my rx. it was a major fight on the phone to get it refilled at the original rx. I was told everything from "the insurance won't pay for it, its too early, to the fact that 3 boxes being dispensed was a mistake. they were going to alter my doctor's original rx. they told me i was entitled to one box every 30 days, and it is a 35.00 copay and that is the problem, instead of getting the 3 boxes at one 35.00 copay, Walgreens wanted to get the other 70.00 that they weren't going to get. as it turns out. i called my health insurance x2 and the told me that i was entitled to 3 boxes every 30 days. the problem is that walgreens just wants money. well even after i straightened that out and your pharmacist last night was really nice to me and told me i was right after he talked to my health insurance. the pharmacist tonight said they would be audited and that is a lot of hogwash, because my health insurance is paying for it and they told me 3 boxes every 30 days which is what the rx states and your pharmacist tonight told me to get the doctor to correct the rx and I told him that the rx was correct as written and that my health insurance told me and your pharmacist 3 boxes every 30 days with one copay and that is the problem because instead of getting 105.00 for the 3 boxes walgreens will only get 35.00 one copay. it is money, money money and dont tell me it isnt.

and your pharmacist has too much control over the refills. they should be filled as written and no arguments unless something is way out of order.

if i worked a different shift, i would pull all of my rxs out of there and go somewhere else.

• De