ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensPrescriptions for diabetes medications not being filled

So I'm really getting angry, I can't seem to get my diabetes medications refilled at store Walgreens #3997. I had to have one transferred to an entirely different pharmacy because after 3 weeks I was still being told that it had been ordered but the status kept showing up as canceled. I attempted to have my insulin transferred as well but nobody answers the phone so the new pharmacy can't help me and the status of the insulin keeps changing between canceled and out of stock. I have been out of the insulin since just before Christmas so my blood sugar has completely gone to hell. I have asked the pharmacist why there's been so much trouble getting my medication and she said that they no longer keep the medications in store that they are coming from a centralized filling center in Arizona, what is the deal with that!?

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Walgreens Pharmacy — Faulty automated attendant via phone

April 21, 2008 My name, address and telephone numbers are not for sale nor do you have my permission as a...

ADVERTISIMENT