Vodacom / consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour

South Africa

To whom it may concern,
I would like to bring to your attention that I have upgrade my cell phone contact at Vodacom in December 2018, and the payment agreement was to EFT into the Vodacom account by using the account number as a reference number, which I did made payment on the 25 January which was my first payment on the new contact agreement, but Vodacom bridge the contract agreement and acted unethically by getting access to my account and debited same amount I have paid on the 25. I have called Vodacom numerous times to address the error on their side but they are denying it. They even ask me to reveal my confidential financial statement and they still denying the transaction. As customer I don't trust Vodacom as they gained access to my account without my consent due to high number of fraud cases committed to customers banking account in south Africa and I would like this matter to be investigated and changing bank account for me is not optional even though my consumer rights have been violet by Vodacom.
If this matter is not resolve within 7 days, I will be force to cancel the contract and looking for other option which are available to me and please be at advise that this complain serve as record of reference.

Kindly regards