Vodacomcancelling contract

R Aug 01, 2018 Review updated:

I phoned Vodacom in April to cancel my contract as my contract ended. I have spoken to countless people and STILL MY ACCOUNT GETS DEBITED...why is my account being debited when the contract ended??????? I want my money back from April. R330 for 3 months. It's utter nonsens that no one at Vodacom can or could service my request. If you don't get my money refunded I will complain on Hello Peter about Vodacom's bad service.

• W
      Aug 02, 2018

I feel your pain, phoning now for the 3de time as well to find out when they canceling my one handset i have with them, i have canceled this contact 3 times already. My contract was done in January and still trying to get the thing canceled. If i knew better i would have never taken this contact with them.

• X
      Aug 02, 2018

Hi I agree. I cancelled two numbers at the end of June because the contracts had come to an end. When I wanted to confirm that the numbers had been cancelled (6th of July 2018) I was told by the agent that the cancellation was not done properly. I asked whether I would be charged and he implicitly said I would not the numbers will just drop. Which I accepted. Now I continually get those calls from the robot and have tried the call center no luck. This is a rotten state of affairs.

Xavier