Visions Electronics — Service/knowledge
I have shopped at Visions for many years. I have bought 2 TV's, 2 Asus tablets and gift certificates and enjoyed excellent service.
At the end of August I was eligible for a new phone and went to Visions to see what was available. No one had the code to get into the computer and the staff didn't have a clue what they were doing. I was there about 30 minutes and finally just left.
On Friday, Sept. 13th I went again to try and see what was available in phone plans and ended up with another new employee. The Manager had to continually come and help him. I was not impressed with the Manager as he did not have a professional attitude and was dressed in jeans.
Thankfully I needed another gift card which I purchased so my trip was not in vain.
I previously really liked shopping at Visions but unless some major changes are made will probably not go back. The staff needs to be trained professionally and the Manager needs to learn how to dress. If something isn't done I can honestly say that the store will probably close. Too many staff also standing around chatting.
More Visions Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware!
- Autostart / Visions Electronics - bad quality car starter!
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - 60 day price protection
- Visions Electronics - uhd tv
- Visions Electronics - Not honoring the 5 year warranty of a tv I bought on sept 27, 2017
- Visions Electronics - treated poorly
- Visions Electronics - Repair with extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - faulty car starter - no satisfaction