Visions ElectronicsService/knowledge

H Sep 17, 2019

I have shopped at Visions for many years. I have bought 2 TV's, 2 Asus tablets and gift certificates and enjoyed excellent service.
At the end of August I was eligible for a new phone and went to Visions to see what was available. No one had the code to get into the computer and the staff didn't have a clue what they were doing. I was there about 30 minutes and finally just left.
On Friday, Sept. 13th I went again to try and see what was available in phone plans and ended up with another new employee. The Manager had to continually come and help him. I was not impressed with the Manager as he did not have a professional attitude and was dressed in jeans.
Thankfully I needed another gift card which I purchased so my trip was not in vain.
I previously really liked shopping at Visions but unless some major changes are made will probably not go back. The staff needs to be trained professionally and the Manager needs to learn how to dress. If something isn't done I can honestly say that the store will probably close. Too many staff also standing around chatting.

• Mr
    Mr Fish69 Oct 14, 2019

I went to Visions on Regent in Winnipeg to purchase a car stereo . I have purchased many many things at Visions before and have had good service for the most part.
    However on this particular day i did not receive satisfactory service. The store was not busy as it was early in the day. I walked through the store all the way to the back where the automotive dep't is. No one even acknowledged me.
    When finally a fellow did see me and asked if he could help i told him what i was interested in and he would check stock and off he went . I noticed him say "hi" to another customer and that was it for him . He went to help that customer all the way at the the way up at the front of the store. He just walked away from me and left me standing there !
    I walked out and haven't been back there since.